Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What's Your Age? And When Did You Start Liking Yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:45 pm
I'm fifteen [until November twelth, when I turn sixteen.] and I've been into BL since I was ten. biggrin Five years and proud!

Although, my first delve into BL was more of a rude awakening. xd I was obsessed with Yuugiou at the time, and I accidently stumbled upon a hardcore Seto/Jou 'fic. I got out of it before I got to the good part. *coughs*

Soo, few months later... was watching Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone, and when it was up to the Forbidden Forest scene with Draco and Harry, I thought how cute they'd look together.

... And I never looked back. mrgreen Now I slash every video game/anime/manga/cartoon I come across.

I'msoobsessedbutIloveit. heart heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:50 am
Hmmm....I'm having a hard time remembering when I first got into BL....I think I was in 9th grade, so about 14-15ish (I'm 17). My first introduction to it was before that, but my initial response was one of repulsion. Yet, I was curious, I wanted to know why people liked it so much. So, I ended up looking into it more and next thing I new had become a fan.

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:03 am
~*~*~*~*~*

I got into BL last year. Now it's my entire life. xD My parents don't even care that I have a bookcase full'a yaoi. My f** hag comes over and reads it with me. xD I go to the bookstore and just randomly go YAOOIIII and I make friends! biggrin Anime cons, too. My gay friend went as a Yaoi Fairy to A-kon. >w< Total fanboy. I is it.

~*~*~*~*~*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:04 pm

User Image
No matter which direction you take...

Well I'm 17 right now and I started getting into yaoi/BL when I was uh- 13, I think?
It's my best friends fault X''D She first showed me some yaoi in 18th grade (when I met her) So yeah...

8D

Every body is M A D here~
User Image

Cryptid Prince

Lupine Hunter

Revis_Engard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:08 pm
man, all of you have years under your belts, I'm 17 and i fully accepted my love for yaoi when I was 16(september of last year). It's strange though, it's like one of those times where you feel as if you've been a fan for much than that. I admit though that I was really curious when I was around 13, but I really don't know how to explain that any further.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:22 pm
I'm 15 and began to like yaoi when i was thirteen. I found the first volume of Loveless and bought it when not knowing it was shounen-ai and found i liked it.  

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200

Wesley Laroche

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:13 pm
Lol I'm a loser compared to all you guys. xD I'm 17, kinda found out about yaoi last year. It didn't bother me but I didn't really care for it. But as of maybe three or four weeks ago I've embraced my love for yaoi. <3 Joined my first yaoi rp a week ago and I want more. *w* About this time last week I drew my first yaoi/shounen-ai pic with one of my OC's. x3<3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:07 am

I've born in 1992 and I have had meh birthday already, so I'm 16 right now. >:3 And... I don't remember so well when I started to like yaoi... I guess I started to like it when I was something 9-11. 8'D And I guess I can thank meh big sis for that. She used to be a total yaoi-fangirl so guess it rubbed on me as well XD

Zizima

aTTypical

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:43 pm
i'm 22 (although i prefer to count from conception in which case i just turned 23 a couple weeks ago), and my then friend/now wife introduced me shortly after we met ^^ so i guess i was about 15.
i loved all the cute and teasing stuff immediately, but a few years passed and i came across some hard core stuff that scared me away for a little while (a matter of months only).
These days the two of us watch it together, and complain or throw fits when anime's would be better as yaoi's and tease at it, but turn out not to be; like DNAngel, damn them it's obviously star crossed love for satoshi and daisuke!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:49 pm
I'm 18

I first exposed to yaoi when I was either 10 0r 11.... It's been quite some time and I don't truly understand when. It was a slow process. I didn't like Yaoi when I first came across it. I rather thought the concept was weird and odd and disgusting at first. I was sort of like that with all relationships in general when I think about it. It wasn't until my freshman year (14) When I really started to love yaoi. I just became more comfortable with time and started to view it as beautiful after being exposed to it for so long.

Yuber of Dark Rune

Demonic Lunatic

Nasyki

5,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:00 pm
Hum...I'm 18 and I'd have to say I started liking yaoi in 5th-6th grade-ish....so 10-11ish...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:41 pm
I'm fourteen and was into it since I was 11 (almost 12). I was actually only into the fluffy stuff at first and worked my way up to the delicious hardcore yaoi. Haha. >83  

Prince of Oath

DeLeon Saenz-Ponce

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:31 pm
I'm 15 and I've liked yaoi since I was like, eleven?

o _o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:53 am
I'm 16 (17 in August) and I've been addicted since I was 13 years old.  

KiwiShaver

kisa_uchiha_4ever

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:03 am
I started likeing it when I was 14/ 15 I still do^_^  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items