Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What Yaoi Pairing Can You NOT Stand? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trucido Mortis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:34 pm
AriseForever
GaiXKakashi. Blech.
Um, That too *Sweat*
DJ Master Masochistic Michael has spoken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:35 pm
AikoUke
we all love yaoi and shounin ai but sometimes there is just a pairing you just can't stand?

I hate

Kisame X Itachi
Sasuke X Naruto
Itachi X Sasuke

just to name a few

And that! Man, I just dont like Naruto... Lol
DJ Master Masochistic Michael has spoken

Trucido Mortis

retice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:14 pm
I generally don't dislike pairings, just ignore them, unless they're really vocal rival ships. Like how the Harry Potter fandom was with H/Hr and R/Hr? Yeah, if I'm a part of one side, I tend to get really frustrated really quickly with the opposing one, just because of the immature fighting that inevitably ensues.
With that said, I really really don't like Ed/Roy from FMA. Just, whatever tolerance I might have had for it went right out the window pretty quickly.

I also kind of dislike Cloud/Sephiroth, mostly because, well, Seph is creepy as hell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:46 pm

Death Note

LIGHT x L
or L x LIGHT

Do not read any father than this if you're a fan. You'll hate me for life.

Why do I say this: Thinking of Light with anyone is especially akward unless it's like... crack-induced pairing with Mikami or something. There are very few people that Light should ever get it on with for the simple fact he is the type of character to have the sex drive of a rock.

The second reason is that thinking of Ryzaki naked is disturbing and mentally traumatizing. His skin is abnormally pale and has a grey tint to it almost all the time - given the right lighting it might not be grey tinted. He's absolutely the most thinnest thing I've ever seen.

So it's like gay grey skinny zombie sex - and it's illegal on gaia for me to describe all of the nasty things I think is ding-dang-doodle might look like.

DEAR LORD NO!

No offense to L fans out there who are probably going to go Higurashi no naku koro ni on my a** after this; but the image of nekkid L in my head is like a zombie horror movie with a poor Light screaming for help attached.

>_< I just plain do not find any physical attraction to L whatsoever, no matter how adorable those big black eyes can be.  

Bittercakes

KiwiShaver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:35 am
Umm....

>Any pairings in Yu Yu Hakusho or Inuyasha
>RonXHarry (HP)
>RoxasXAxel (KH2)
>MelloXMatt or MelloXNear XP
>EdwardXAlphonse (FMA) *Ewww
>Any pairings in Naruto *I hate Naruto and I consider it Shota/Lolicon
>BanXGenji (Get Backers)

There's probably more I just can't think of them right now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:38 am
protecterofelements
orochimaru times anybody same with voldemort there just to creepy

I has to disagree simply because of the suggestiveness between OroxKabuto is hysterical. Of course only an opinion but I couldn't stop laughing after watching some of their scenes together.  

Kyoko1010

leo-amy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:47 am
To be perfectly honest, the pairing of light and 'L' to me is kinda scary. Light is way too serious to even consider a strait relation... so i doubt that.
I cant think of any else, the rest are cool to me... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:41 am
leo-amy
To be perfectly honest, the pairing of light and 'L' to me is kinda scary. Light is way too serious to even consider a strait relation... so i doubt that.
I cant think of any else, the rest are cool to me... sweatdrop

also i think Light is asexual.. i dont like Misa but she throws herself at him and he.. just doesnt care.  

shark dubstep

Behind Those Demon Eyes

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:54 am
I hate Seto/Yami or Seto/Yugi!! It's grossly bad!!!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/detail/42083011/  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:48 pm
Ummm... Anything diseny. Really. Please, just no. The only aception is the human's in kingdom hearts. And not the Final fantasy humans.
As well As incest. I can stand it, but its not my favorite.
And anything with Rock Lee. I know he's sweet and everything, but I just dont like him! Sorry everyone who does.  

Nia Sephora

Zizima

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:45 am

- Any pairings from Naruto
- WakkaTidus
- MarVex
- AkuDemy
- EdoRoy

Can't think anything else right now. >3>;; There's still probably more.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:17 am
Agreed. I can't stand Naruto slash... actualy I just can't stand Naruto. Really don't have any other great hates.  

coffii junkii

Yuber of Dark Rune

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:11 pm
retice

I also kind of dislike Cloud/Sephiroth, mostly because, well, Seph is creepy as hell.

Yeah that Used to be my death pairing right there... Not because Sephy is creepy though.. I find him dead sexy, I just rather dislike Cloud and his...mentality... he's quite...hm...hard to say: stupid.

Seems like everyone mainly puts Naruto in their yaoi pairings... *head tilt( wonder why that is. I don't like the show myself, but even hard fans have that problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:08 pm
I know it isn't really yaoi but... Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy.
EWW.  

Wires in a Box

Invisible Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Generous 100

TickleMeBreathless

5,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:11 pm

KaixRei from Beyblade. EEWWW. D; I can't stand it.

Also, GaixKakashi from Naruto. Disgusting. D': It makes me cry... emo

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces