Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Music - Related Topics
Sytem of a Down (Do You Like Them?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:34 pm

I like them but they're far from my favorite band 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:09 pm

System of a Down owns!!!!!!!

_Built_to_Offend_666

LaMort

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:58 am

system rock
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:19 pm

Since when do we stick to two word, or one sentence posts? Do we have no discussion in our hearts?

Yamir N. Mordecai

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:26 pm

Deskflipper
Since when do we stick to two word, or one sentence posts? Do we have no discussion in our hearts?
Actualy, I don't post much because I'm too damn lazy blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:12 pm

[ D i z z y ]
@ that dude, monkeybuttking: Gah! Netspeak user! *makes a cross with fingers* The power of christ compels you!!

Monkeybuttking, dude, its really hard to make a proper statement if no one can acutually understand what your saying. Please try to use proper grammar if you're going to post in my guild. We try to keep things here as professional as possible.

And yes, system of a down are... good. But you should try to listen to some of their other songs besides BYOB, (or Question!). Just because you're stuck on one song doesn't mean you have to tell the whole world that.

@ koneko: Lacuna Coil does rock. They're the awesomest. And so are Sisters of Mercy. I just love all that old school gothic rock stuff... 3nodding

no offence but i really dont take well 2 being called that!!!!! i dont care if u own this guild and i dont care if u kick me out i speak my mind when i feel like it!!!! so i m no monkeybuttking i m monkeyemporer and thats it, ok?

monkeyemporer

monkeyemporer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:16 pm

monkeyemporer
[ D i z z y ]
@ that dude, monkeybuttking: Gah! Netspeak user! *makes a cross with fingers* The power of christ compels you!!

Monkeybuttking, dude, its really hard to make a proper statement if no one can acutually understand what your saying. Please try to use proper grammar if you're going to post in my guild. We try to keep things here as professional as possible.

And yes, system of a down are... good. But you should try to listen to some of their other songs besides BYOB, (or Question!). Just because you're stuck on one song doesn't mean you have to tell the whole world that.

@ koneko: Lacuna Coil does rock. They're the awesomest. And so are Sisters of Mercy. I just love all that old school gothic rock stuff... 3nodding

no offence but i really dont take well 2 being called that!!!!! i dont care if u own this guild and i dont care if u kick me out i speak my mind when i feel like it!!!! so i m no monkeybuttking i m monkeyemporer and thats it, ok?
and another thing... look at the question... do u c that i posted any particular song..... no i didnt soo in cho face boo ya
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:57 pm

Yes! Love System. Chop suey! m/
New album is awesome so far. domokun

Naiara_Rie

Darkside of the Moon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:28 pm

Airials
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:22 am

monkeyemporer
*bursts out into laughter* boy, you have no sense of self preservation do you? Also no ability to read the rules of this guild

Our Lady, Mistress and complete ruler Dizzy
--- G r a m m a r - I s - G o d ---

I cannot stress enough that people on this guild should use proper grammar. If I cannot read it, then no one else can read it. English grammar makes the world go round, without it we could never be able to understand each other.

So you can't complain if she complains about the chat speak, it's in the rules. You have to obay them, it's as simple as that. Plus, whan I am is shortened it's I'm. And numbers are for maths not English it's just one bloody key more

If you suffer from dyslexia or dysbraxia I understand, I'm dysbraxic but make a ******** effort! It's taken 10 years of hard work to spell and punctuate so what I write and type is at least legible, sure I make mistakes but who else doesn't.

We forgive minor mistakes but missing out more than half the letters and butchering grammar out of sheer laziness is not tollerated here.

Isobel Bellamy

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:46 pm

monkeyemporer
monkeyemporer
[ D i z z y ]

and another thing... look at the question... do u c that i posted any particular song..... no i didnt soo in cho face boo ya

You said this in a PM to me:
monkeyemporer
hey go 2 the i luv system of a down do u thing in the got goth forum i replied 2 ur....um.... *cogh* insulting*cogh* remarks! man i need som water or some thing!
pirate

Okay, monkeybuttking, it's one thing to insult me, and another to PM me saying you did so. If you know anything about me, then you know I don't take very well to personal insults. I have every single right to call a illiterate noob like you what I will in my own guild; especially if you're breaking guild rules, pissing me off, and using revolting and disgusting grammar. Step your sorry a** in my guild again and you won't be on gaia for a while, that I can assure you.

And kudos for Isobel for backing me up with quick reference to guild rules. Awesome modness.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:08 pm

Wooteth to the Mistress and Isobell. Good job to you both.

(Back to the subject.)

I just got back form the System of a Down/Mars Volta concert which was nothing less tah superb. I went to it with the thoughts that they did not perform well, (which is what I have heard from many people in my school ) but they totally rocked the house. Instead of sticking to their new CD Mezmerize they practically played the whole Toxicity CD and alot of Steal this Album and the self-titled. The lyrics and music were tighter (not tight the ghetto slang but tight meaning well executed) than any i've seen in a long time. It was a beautiful experience and was very happy to share that experience with my step-father.

As for the Mars Volta.... oh my ******** god it was cool. That's all I will say about that.

And a** for you monkeysass that isn't alot to type, it actually is just enough to display emotion and thought without getting boring (I hope).

EDIT: I forgot to say.... Chavo rules!!!
-Seth

Yamir N. Mordecai

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:02 am

Chat speak and those who use it are scum stare yay for getting rid of that little arsehole blaugh (about time I flexed my modness *laughs*)

A lot of my friends seem to love S.O.A.D I'm in the proces of having to try and let them down lightly that although I see the reason they like them, they aren't my favourite band and won't ever will really.

I've heard some bad things about them in concert too but all bands have off days, you can't tour for a long time without getting completely exhausted and so play a few concerts badly.

Some people have very high expectations of bands and expect them to play them exactly like they do on the albums I think they're really just stupid, complaining that bands are crap in concert because they don't play exactly to the note of the albums is ridiculous what do you want them to do mime?! It's not going to happen, no band is ever going to do that it's pratically blasphemy as far as rock is concerned, unless they're manufactured poppy punk/rock crappyness (not naming names here...).

Mars Volta rock by the way and they rock well 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:42 pm

Well i just think that the rumors were just a product of the fact taht, most bands don't do well on their first tour and since this is the second one they may be better experienced in how to work the crowd.

Yamir N. Mordecai

AngelAmy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:05 pm

4laugh yay for System of a Down
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items