Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Snowkit, a deaf Thunderclan kit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:02 pm
((hey...we're not that far into the story yet cool ))
"I'll roll in Fox Dung, or Mouse Bile, or something! I dont care! Just take me to the camp!" Snowkit said, getting aggrivated. This is what he was talking about when people were treating him differently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:02 pm
Lionheart glared down at Snowkit, "Go back home little one! Starclan will not allow you to just crewly let your parents suffer, where ever you go we will come to guid you home, If you try to go to windclan, we will tell Tallstar to send any wandering kit wishing to join thier clan away in the direction of thunderclan, and to make shure the kit gets there.I have to go now, just touching you tired me out, and I am needed in starclan, Remember kit we're watching you." Lionheart steped back, then disapeared into thin air. There watching me huh? well I'le just go somewhere they can't watch me! Snowkit then turned and padded toward the highstones.
(hey, what if he joined The tribe of endless hunting? Cause then he wouldn't tell anyone when the clans showed up.)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:25 pm
((dont you mean Tribe of Rushing Water cuz he's not dead yet lol))
((idk...i want him to join Windclan for a while cuz i heart Tallstar!!!!!!!! we have our heading!! To...Windclan!!!!!!!!!!! after he can get exiled and go to the Tribe of Rushing Water))

Are all the cats crazy in Starclan? First that she-cat...Spotted...sumthin, saying i wont be made fun of...if im not made fun of for being deaf, im gonna be made fun of for bein taken off by a stupid hawk. And now Lionheart "There watching me ooh!!" What ever! He thought with a flick of his tail as he headed off for Windclan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:49 pm
(hehe! Oppsy's typo!)
Lionheart glared down from Starclan, "What do you think we should do Spottedleaf (? pelt) should we warn Tallstar?" Growled Lionheart, Spottedleaf purred "Let him be, if he wants a shot at another clan, then let him, but we might have to change him a little so his parents don't reconise him. " Lionheart gave Spottedleaf a disbeliving look. Spottedleaf looked at Lionheart, and gave a murrow of laughter, "What?" Lionheart shook his head, and stalked off grumbling under his breath. Spottedleaf gave another murrow of laughter "what can I say? I have a soft spot for kits."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:15 pm
(Change?)
So snowkit started off to wind clan  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:26 pm
(hehe! Just watch!)
Snowkit trugged up the hill, Is it just me? Or is my fur geting heavier? Snowkit looked down and saw that his fur had grown, and it had changed colors. But. . .how? Snowkit shook his head, well never mind that I have to get to windclan befor anything happens!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:00 am
"Spottedleaf!" Exclaimed Lionheart. "What have you done?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:48 am
"Like I said before!" Purred Spottedleaf. "We might need to change snowkit so at gathering's his parents wont reconize him! Oh please don't be made Lionheart, it's what he wants, we shouldn't interfire with that!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:57 am
"Maybe..." Lionheart thought undecided. "But he can't stay in Windclan forever... he has to fufill his destiny...and he can not do it within the realm of the clans."

((the plot thickens!!!!!!!!! ninja ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:00 pm
Snowkit arrived in Windclan territory. He smelled some Fox Dung close by. I cant believe i'm doing this! He thought disgusted. But anything to keep them from sending me back there! He thought as he layed down and began to roll in the dung. It was sticky and smelled disgusting.  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:01 pm
(Ooh..change. i get it whee )
A windclan patrole came up "Hewows" snowkit mumbled  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:06 pm
Snowkit, shook his fur, ugh! I smell disjusting! Hey! There's a patrol! Snowkit got up, he practiced a pathetic purr for a moment, then hurried over to the suprised patrol.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:10 pm
Snowkit approached the patrol and "colapsed" at their paws. "Help. Im so hungry! My mom kicked me out and I have no where to go. Im so tired. Please. I just need a place to rest." Snowkit pleaded, trying his best to look hungry and scared.
Deadfoot was leading the patrol with Onewhisker and Mudclaw. "We should take him back to the camp." Deadfoot said to the others. "He's just a kit, after all." They agreed and Mudclaw went ahead to tell Tallstar. "What's your name, little one?" Deadfoot asked Snowkit. If I use my clan name they might know im from Thunderclan. "I'm...I'm Dusk." Snowkit said trying to act sheepish. "I'm Onewhisker, and this is Deadfoot." Onewhisker said with a nod to is fellow warrior. "We are warriors of Windclan." Deadfoot added. "Wind.......clan? ...whats Wind...clan?" Snowkit asked, trying to sound confused, although he knew what Windclan was. "Windclan is a large group of cats who live on the moor and eat rabbits. There is also Thunderclan, who live in the woods. Riverclan, who live by the river and eat fish, yuck! And Shadowclan, who live in swamps amd marshy areas. You might wanna watch out for Shadowclan." Onewhisker said with a Mrrow of laughter. Eww! Rabbits! Yuck! Oh well... it's better than being ridiculed back in Thunderclan. Snowkit thought disgusted. "We're almost at the Windclan camp.... We'll introduce you to Tallstar first, and then we'll get you something to eat. You're gonna love Tallstar. He's nice, and fair, and isn't too ruling." Deadfoot said as they were entering thhe camp. Imediatly all eyes were on them and Snowkit shrunk back in fear. But Onewhisker gently pushed him onward with his nose and they entered Tallstar's den. "Tallstar...are you here?" Onewhisker called. "We have a visitor."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:40 pm
Tallstar looked up, "Ah! There you are! Welcome to Windclan!" Tallstar bent his head and licked Snowkit's head. "Hmm. . .your mighty small to wander. Where are your parents?" Snowkit thought quickly. "I...i...i can't emember, my mama told me I had to leave, and I have been wandering for days...and...and...." Tallstar looked down with a purr. "Don't worry, you don't have to think that hard, first you should get some food! And then we will find a place for you to stay while we get things sorted out." Snowkit gave a shiver of relef. He dosen't reconize me. . .I wounder what starclan is gonna try and do now! I bet they wouldn't even muttle now!! Tallstar likes me, and noone would turn away a kit!!!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:13 pm
Snowkit gulped down a small rabbit in a few bites. "That was delicious! What was that?" Snowkit asked Tallstar who was eating next to him. "Thats called rabbit. That's basically all we have here on the moor." Tallstar relpied with a Mrrow of laughter.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff