Submit

The Musical Ninja

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:11 am
Eh, how about a little bit of discussion on the specific aspects of the game?

Characters confirmed

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Rouge, Omega, Big, Cream, Shade.

Bioware have said that there will either be 10 or 11 characters (depending on which source you believe). However, the game is now 100% done, so I have a feeling there isn't anymore.

What are your feelings on this roster? I'm okay with it, since I can make a team I actually like with it, and the Chaotix are getting cameos.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:05 pm
I wish they brought back some of the older characters. You know, to spice things up a bit.  

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

Leowna
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:01 pm
Eh, I'm not a big fan of Omega or Big, but I could work with them.

Who is Shade?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:39 pm
~[girlygirl]~
Eh, I'm not a big fan of Omega or Big, but I could work with them.

Who is Shade?

Shade's the new "villian" that turns good I guess. I wonder what she is .. confused  

lunar_sunshine

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:41 pm
If you want the truth, I kind of wish that they would stop adding new characters. All that Sega's doing is confusing people... neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:08 pm
Yeah, I hear ya on that one.

What they need to do, is bring back old ones and have them get active again. That would bring back memories and maybe even old fans that have lost intrest because of how many new characters there are. ;3  

lunar_sunshine

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:59 pm
The old characters are cool enough to get a big fanbase, anyway. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:18 am
I don't know any of the old characters that well. Heck I didn't know who Vector Espio and Charmy were until Heroes. I still have no clue on who Bark Bean Fang Nack Mighty or Ray are. I wish Sega would bring them back and stop putting in new character like Shade or useless ones like Big in their games.

...Sorry. I don't like Big all too much.  

Saleana Faye

The Space Shark
Crew

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:12 am
Man no one likes big, he's a giant mentally retarded purple cat whose best friend is a frog........not real awesome material for a game character, though I hear that they are changing him up in this game, how I don't know bu we just gotta wait and see  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:53 am
For me, the game comes out in 4 days. I can't wait to get it.

And for all those out there who are dissing Big, he's not so bad! I mean, I don't like him myself, but the game developers promised that they're going to boost his IQ a few dozen points.  

ChaoticFox9900

ChaoticFox9900

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:21 pm
lunar_sunshine
Yeah, I hear ya on that one.

What they need to do, is bring back old ones and have them get active again. That would bring back memories and maybe even old fans that have lost intrest because of how many new characters there are. ;3

Yeah, like Mighty the Armadillo, or Ray the Squirrel. That would be a cool game. Or maybe they should try to do a sequel to Knuckle's Chaotix. Think about it. Eggman has come up with the ultimate plot to rule the world. But to do it, he has to "borrow" some things. Team Chaotix has all of the Sonic characters' data on a machine in the computer room. Mecha Sonic (not metal sonic) sneaks in, and steals all of the data on that machine. Eggman then sends the newly repaired and upgrated E-101 Beta to steal the Master Emerald at the break of dawn when Knuckles is still asleep. When Knuckles finds out what has happened, its too late, and all he can do is shout at the robot as it escapes with the emerald. Then Eggman needs the great power of the Chaos Orb, whose owner is none other than Mighty the Armadillo. Mighty does not know of the power that the orb holds, for he thinks it is only a precious gem that his grandfather gave to him before he passed away. Now Knuckles, Team Chaotix, AND Mighty are all extremely angry. They all meet up at the Final Egg in the Mystic Ruins and after having their argument, they all realize they are after the same guy. After Mighty swears that he won't betray them a second time, they all team up once more to take out Eggman once and for all. At the end of the game, they find Eggman he reveals his scheme. Angered by Eggman's thirst for power, Knuckles leaps into the air and nails a blow to Eggman's mech. The force of the blow releases the Chaos Orb and a shard of the Master Emerald. Mighty has realized of the power that he holds and uses the Orb to transform into his super form. Knuckles tries his hardest to do the same with the shard, but fails. Seeing as how only Mighty can save the world. He has to fight Eggman alone, and earn back the trust he lost. The game should feature tons of cameo appearances from other characters from the Sonic Universe, and lots of levels and bosses. Plus puzzles in which you have to swap out characters to complete, much like Sonic Heroes. Charmy can fly, Vector can hack into computers to open doors, Espio can turn invisible, Knuckles can use his super strength, and Mighty can climb walls.

How does this sound for a game idea?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:50 pm
News Update: Sega pushed the release date in North America up by 25 days!!! As of now: Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood is being released on September 5th in North America. I don't know when it's being released in other places. The only place I know is North America release. So today marks one week.

And that's my News.  

Saleana Faye

The Space Shark
Crew

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:42 am
Saleana Faye
News Update: Sega pushed the release date in North America up by 25 days!!! As of now: Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood is being released on September 5th in North America. I don't know when it's being released in other places. The only place I know is North America release. So today marks one week.

And that's my News.

and the world has just become a happier place mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:33 am
Sorry to break it to ya but there was just some serious confusion with the release date. Its coming out on the 26th of September in Europe and I'm pretty sure its the 30th in the US. Talk about a bummer huh.  

Stan Kurogane

The Musical Ninja

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:11 pm
SEGA have revealed, on Facebook, that Vector will be showing up in DB. Whether he's playable or not is remained to be seen, but they said he "will definitely appear". Many people thought they were on about Mighty...until SEGA mentioned the computer room.

Feelings? I'd rather have Vector than the likes of Blaze that's for sure. We haven't heard anything about her either, so I still have hope. For anyone who wants to find out, go ask on Facebook (they are on there as "Sonic's Wall").  
~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff