Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
A switch of Opposties. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:36 pm
Cinderpaw nipped at Eaglepaws throte, "get off me you kit!!" Cinderpaw gave a playful purr, but stopped when Ambercloud gave them a cold glare, "Sorry Ambercloud we'll be good now!" Meowed Cinderpaw.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:12 pm
As soon as Ambercloud and Patchstar were out of earshot Eaglepaw nipped at Cinderpaw's ear and took off running with Cinderpaw hot on her tail.  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:16 pm
Cinderpaw dived at Eaglepaws legs, triping Eaglepaw. "Ha! Gotchya!" Eaglepaw turned and leaped on top of Cinderpaw, "No! I got you!" Cinderpaw scraped at Eaglepaws belly with sheathed claws. Eaglepaw rolled over and started a fake yowl of pain. "Oh! No! I'm dieing! GAAH!!" Cinderpaw jumped on top of her giveing a murrow of laughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:39 pm
Ambercloud heard them and lightly purred. They obivously wanted fun, there was no need to stop them again.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:36 pm
(lol!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:39 pm
( xd you two are acting like kits!...i like it! lol)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:52 pm
(well you never really stop being a kit, you can act like you do, but you never stop lol)
Eaglepaw threw her off and pounced. She nipped at Cinderpaw's ears. Cinderpaw seemed to be tiring out. "You getting tired, kittypet?" Eaglepaw taunted playfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:46 pm
Cinderpaw gave a murrow of laughter, she had wanted Eaglepaw to THINK she was tired. "Gottcha!!" Cinderpaw flipped over and pinned Eaglepaw down. "just try and get away@!!!!"
(ya, know Patchstar!! Patchstar would still be alive right about now. . .lol! I love being an apprentice!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:43 pm
(lol. kittypet is the insult me and Crystalstar throw at each other... i luffs kits! heart )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:39 pm
CHEYSTAR YOU KITTYPET!!!!!!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items