Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Battle of the clans! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:11 pm
Blackberry fought back until Rainstar came to break it up. Once he had left, Blackberry whispered in Coldheart's ear. "We will all win tommorrow, just you won't be able to see it." she padded away to her den for a good night's rest with a devilish look in her eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:37 pm
Coldheart stared after Blackberry with a cold look. "I'll live to see you die tomorrow." He hissed and walked back into the nursery. "Vinefrenzy, I want you to leave. Take our kits and leave." Vinefrenzy looked up at her mate, shocked. She shook her head, "I'm not going to leave you."

"If you don't leave Blackberry will kill our kits!" Coldheart hissed.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:11 pm
Moonflower had a strange feeling, though of what she wasn't sure. She felt the presence of danger, but desided it wasn't much. Still, she thought, maybe it would be good to tell Eagleheart. She padded about her camp looking for Eagleheart. But she couldn't seem to find her. I wonder where she's gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:32 pm
It was now next morning, camp was busy more than ever. Blackberry had made sure everyone was up and training, but she still hadn't checked the nursery.

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:39 pm
Coldheart had stayed in the nursery all night, watching the enterence. He waited as he heard the camp was begining to wake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:40 pm
Moonflower awoke, and the feeling she had yesterday had turned from slight uneasyness to full on dread. She looked around franticly for Eagleheart, but it appeared she had not come to the den last night. Where is Eagleheart? She wanted to yowl out to Eagleheart, but that would have been strange, plus it wouldn't appeal to her clan mates.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:45 pm
It was morning in SnowClan, tonight would be a full moon, which meant it was time for the gatherings. Bearclaw and Silvercloud had told Crystalstar about their conversation with Smallpaw.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:50 pm
"Get out, you'll be doind some training." she told the nersery. All had gone but Coldheart. "I'm surprised I haven't killed them yet, but don't worry, time can happen so quickly." she said and padded out.

((I won't actually be able to kill them))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:53 pm
(i know!)

Coldheart hissed and walked out of the nursery, keeping an eye on both his mate and kits and Blackberry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:56 pm
Appleheart padded up to where some cats were gathering to do a little training. Appleheart watched with pain in her eyes when a few elders and queens came into view, even with tiny kits or heavy bellies. We really are going into battle, Appleheart thought sadly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patchkit watched as Eagleheart picked out who would go to the next gathering that was tomorrow night. "Mother," Patchkit squeaked to Rainpool. "Why dont we have a leader? Or is Eagleheart our leader? Shouldnt she be Eaglestar then?"  

Panda--Chan
Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:30 pm
Moonflower saw Eagleheart picking out who would go to the Gathering. Ok, I'll tell her when she's done. Moonflower couldn't keep still. She kept digging her paws into the dirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:06 pm
(ew!!! So exsiting!!! Hey, can Coldheart be Moonstorms first mate, from like a long time ago? Because then that would exsplain why Moonstorm was touchy on the subject with who Cindermoon, and Eaglehearts father was! HEHEHEHE!!!! blaugh whee ) Moonstorm looked up, my mate. . . I can feel you. . .your close. Moonstorm shivered, and remembered how Coldheart had told her that he was leaving to go join another clan far away, how she had attempted to stop him, and how she now blamed her kits for him leaving. I bet he has a new mate now. . .Coldheart.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:19 am
(that would be so awsome!!!! our dad, a rouge!! that would be awsome!!!!!!he would be all eebil and stuff whee i like that idea!!!!!)
As Eagleheart finished picking out who would go to the gathering, Moonstorm rushed up to her, seeming anxious. Somethings wrong, the gentle she-cat was never this anxious, something has to be wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:59 am
((that would have to be ok with crystalstar first. Crystalsatr, that ok?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:01 am
(pweees Cristalstar?)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers