~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:35 pm
Oh by the way, my current Beta Zipcode is 29 (9 Barton 001060). If any of you are testers please come by sometime? We should schedule a time of day to meet up and walk around the maps. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:41 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Oh by the way, my current Beta Zipcode is 29 (9 Barton 001060). If any of you are testers please come by sometime? We should schedule a time of day to meet up and walk around the maps. 3nodding
I've visited your house already. Crystalblue Angeleyes has a house on the same map 3nodding

I finally placed my house as well on a new map: 32 Barton 001215 (zipcode 001215, map 2, house 3)

I think then when the actual towns is released we should take zipcode 001818 (cuz of the 18+ club thing) and if we need more we'll take 001819, etc. If they go all the way to that zipcode that is sweatdrop  

Silly Pudding

Aroes san

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:12 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
I tried too but for some reason every time I would go to that section I found my self in a new zipcode..well it is a test version  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:50 pm
Mistress of the Dark
~ Anime Betty ~
I've visited your house already. Crystalblue Angeleyes has a house on the same map 3nodding

I finally placed my house as well on a new map: 32 Barton 001215 (zipcode 001215, map 2, house 3)

I think then when the actual towns is released we should take zipcode 001818 (cuz of the 18+ club thing) and if we need more we'll take 001819, etc. If they go all the way to that zipcode that is sweatdrop
001800+ Is a good Idea. 3nodding I also need to move somethings around in my house to allow people to easilly walk around. When I first decorated my home I thought there was plenty of walking space. But now that I try to move around in there it's very tight. neutral

@Aroes-san: Well I hope I can meet up with you guys sometime in the Maps. I'm trying to equipt my Net so I can catch bugs. 3nodding  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:36 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
001800+ Is a good Idea. 3nodding I also need to move somethings around in my house to allow people to easilly walk around. When I first decorated my home I thought there was plenty of walking space. But now that I try to move around in there it's very tight. neutral

@Aroes-san: Well I hope I can meet up with you guys sometime in the Maps. I'm trying to equipt my Net so I can catch bugs. 3nodding
Ok then, 001800? You should make a sticky announcement then. That the adult 18 and over zipcode will be 001800 and that everyone can place his/her house there if he/she wants to be in the 18+ neighborhood

I had to rmeove a chair as well. First people had to walk "outside" the house and "enter" through the right/ Now they can go in straight ahead  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:19 pm
good idea <3  

De La Luna IV

Tipsy Traveler

Lady-Mirage`

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:38 am
Okay cool good idea 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:27 am
eh...when I'm able to get online more...I'll get into the housing.... sweatdrop  

corruption

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:18 am
corruption
eh...when I'm able to get online more...I'll get into the housing.... sweatdrop
Even when you're rarely online it's a good idea to place your house whenever you can  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:31 am
I'm next to Betty. mad

<3

zzaped
Crew

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items