Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:23 am
(hey! Patchstar? Do you know the cerimony rules to make a to-be whatever in to a whatever like cave-guard or Prey-hunter?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:30 pm
(ELLOO!!!! meh sad!. . .Meh all alone. . .MEH ALL ALONE!!!! crying crying xp )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

LAVtoyou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:39 pm
Aurao of Lunar Light (lunar)

User Image

Prey hunter

Lunar's eyes slowly opened. Sun light beamed into her face. It was another morining. She got up and streched.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:04 pm
this gotta be intresting! mind you if i can be... shadow of nights (shadow).
Shadow of Nights (shadow)
User Image
Cave gard  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:58 pm
Star sat as watchout, making sure no one came into the enterence who wasn't supposed to. "Star, Shadow is looking for you!" Star looked down to see Silver of the stars. Star nodded and jumped down from the lookout. (Is it alright if Star is your to-be, Dawnstar?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:08 am
Wold licked her belly. She was very round, and close to kitting. Soon... She thought as she looked thoughtfully at her belly, and the kits inside.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:00 am
Hmm.. I think i am going to be... Light that Shines on Silver Pool (Silver) kit-mother please!!!!! (but when my kits grow up i would like to be a preyhunter)
Kits::
1 male
2 female
I STILL NEED NAMES PLEASE!!! anyone have any suggestions?!Thanks a ton!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:36 am
(hehe! Welcome everybody, to the tribe of shining light! Silver, you can come up with the names, but lets see. . .It is my job to find roles for them. . .the male will be a cave guard, and one girl will be a prey hunter, the other girl can be. . .how about a guardian?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:55 pm
ooh....OOH!!!!!!!!!! i wanna be a prey hunter and my name will be:
Only Cloud in Sky (Cloud)
and my pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:44 pm
Here I is, Halfmoon: Kit-Mother...
Pic: User Image

Halfmoon wandered into Sun's den. She had just mated with a cave-guard, Dew on Eagle's Feathers (Dew), a few hours ago and was anxious to see if she was expecting kits.

(Minnowpaw, or Silver, how about the male cat is named Rock on Mountain Side (Rock), one female can be Hawk High in Sky (Hawk) and the other can be River under Shady Tree (River) or something like that)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:47 pm
(hehe~ Yay!! more people!! Here Let me get you all down. . .and Silver! I came up with a perfict mane for one, Moon that walks on water! (moon, or water) Isn't that good!!)
Sun steped out the entrance of the pool of never ending light. She nodded to the Gardians, and headed off to the camp, it wasen't going to be to far, it was only around the corner. Hmm.. .what should I do today? The tribe that glows up high didn't have anynews for me, so I think I should stalk up on some medicen today! Lets see. . .I think I need some more poppy seed (ok I don't know the words for tribes medicens so I'm just going to use the same words that clans use ok?) maybe I could get a to-be prey hunter to come and help me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:44 pm
molly?  

relient_kt

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:27 pm
(hehe!! Hi kt!!! hey! Pick a tribe name and position you want to be in, and I'll add you to the tribe, oh yah you have to talk in () like this!! k? K! If you talk in cat you talk with out these () k? K!)
Sun strolled into the camp, Ok so I probably should visit the to-be's den first, Sun padded over to the den, "Hello, to-be's it's sun, can I borrow one of you for a moment, I need to get some more medicen." One to-be stuck his head out of the split root, "Shure! I can help!" He jumped out of the root, "What are we looking for?" The to-be purred. "I'm looking for some poppyseeds today." Sun purred back, she had always been fond of to-be's. "Great! I think Grass that grows on ground told me a great spot where you can find poppy seeds!" The to-be started to jump up and down, Sun purred, "Ok then lets head over there!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:56 pm
(@Crystalstar: sure. why am i looking for you?)
Shadow saw Star in the corner of her eye. "there you are." she meowed.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:09 pm
(hehe!! yay tribe life!!)
Sun grabed some more poppy seeds, "Glow in dark nights, are you finished yet?" "mufet!!" Glow the to-be jumoed up, "Ok then lets head back and put this away." Sun grabed her poppyseeds, and haded off toward's the camp. Glow throted to keep up, "Mufy goging go hast?" Glow purred through his poppyseeds. "E have to et hack hefor hark." Sun replied. Glow nodded and slowed a little so Sun could take the lead. Sun padded into the camp and headed to a hole toward the base of her tree. Sun dropped to a crouch and crawled into the hole, glow close behind. Inside the hole was the hollow of the tree, cracks in the tree let in light, and a small river ran on the far side of the tree. Sun throted over and put the poppy seeds in a organized pile near the small river. Glow raced over and put his poppyseeds with Suns. "So, do you need anything else?" Meowed Glow. His words echoed in the hollow. "No it's to late now to get anything else." Purred Sun. "Ok then! I'll see you in the morning Sun!!" Sun licked Glows head. "Ok, good night Glow in dark places." Glow purred on her way out. Sun sighed oh, I wish I could have kits.. . Sun crawled out of the hollow. Sun hurried around to the other side of the tree, and leaped up the roots. She then shook out her fur, and curled up on her faviorit branch. The moss cushioned her paws, one of the branches tickled her nose as she lay down. Sun snizzed, she then looked up at her tribe. Oh, how I love this tribe. Sun lowered her head and let dreams and thoughts take over.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff