Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
How come interviewers never ask good questions? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

milk n tea

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:58 pm
I would like an interview to ask questions that the fans would want to know about them instead of asking the same questions they always ask. They probably get tired of answering those questions maybe they should catch the group off guard that would be a good interview on my part.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:27 am
stardust21
I would like an interview to ask questions that the fans would want to know about them instead of asking the same questions they always ask. They probably get tired of answering those questions maybe they should catch the group off guard that would be a good interview on my part.

Well, there are some kind of radio shows that let fans call-in or chat-in. 3nodding
The purpose of most interviews are for promotion of Panic!'s new tour or album.

GoodbyeLights

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:38 pm
PrimeOdd
They are musicians.
They aren't models.

Yes they are. mad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:44 pm
tattoo fish
PrimeOdd
They are musicians.
They aren't models.

Yes they are. mad

eek Okay!

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyamorous048

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:13 pm
PrimeOdd
music is living
GoodbyeLights
Polyamorous048
I think that they all ask the SAME questions. Every interview is all like "What's your insperation?" "What's the next step?" "What would you be doing if you weren't making music?" I wanna know different things!

Well, my theory is that, the interviewer is asking these questions for Panic! for the purpose of knowing the answers for the readers and himself.
I don't think they know that they are asking the same questions because an east coast based magazine wouldn't have the same readers reading west coast based magazines.

If that made any sense... xp

I get what your saying. Every interviewer needs to cover the basics for thier readers. But then you have fans that will hunt down a west coast mag when they live on the east coast. These are the people who are disapointed because it's the same questions over again. But another thing is, there is more then one east coast mag obviously so after one gets those questions in an interview why don't the other ones think of better questions? Why do they just keep reapeating the same ones for the same readers?

Most people aren't into Panic At The Disco as much as we are. Most people don't care what their favorite ice cream flavour is or what's their favorite amusement park. Think about someone who has never heard of Panic At The Disco before and opens to their article in a magazine. People want to know about their albums and tours. People want to know how they became famous and what their inspirations are. We don't because we already know these things. But the average person who opens that magazine will most likely not be as big of a fanatic as we are.

Wow, I wasn't expecting such a responce. eek I know they have to cover tha basics and things like that. I just think it's also important for people to ask their feelings towards something, what they think, or maybe reactions and responces to things. Of course the questions should pertain to their music. I don't really want to know how they feel about blueberries or something. And I'm not saying that no one asks questions like that. I just think that more people should get creative with their questions. You know? :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:35 am
Excuse me, Mr. Ross, how do you feel about the issue of.. blueberries?
domokun xd

Polyphonic Twilight

music is living

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:30 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
domokun xd

I didn't know blueberries were an issue. lol. But "Mr. Ross"? I couldn't imagine hearing that when somebody is refering to Ryan. lol. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:39 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
domokun xd

xd Now I wish some interview would ask him that just to see his reaction.  

Polyamorous048

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:09 pm
Polyamorous048
PrimeOdd
music is living
GoodbyeLights
Polyamorous048
I think that they all ask the SAME questions. Every interview is all like "What's your insperation?" "What's the next step?" "What would you be doing if you weren't making music?" I wanna know different things!

Well, my theory is that, the interviewer is asking these questions for Panic! for the purpose of knowing the answers for the readers and himself.
I don't think they know that they are asking the same questions because an east coast based magazine wouldn't have the same readers reading west coast based magazines.

I get what your saying. Every interviewer needs to cover the basics for thier readers. But then you have fans that will hunt down a west coast mag when they live on the east coast. These are the people who are disapointed because it's the same questions over again. But another thing is, there is more then one east coast mag obviously so after one gets those questions in an interview why don't the other ones think of better questions? Why do they just keep reapeating the same ones for the same readers?

Most people aren't into Panic At The Disco as much as we are. Most people don't care what their favorite ice cream flavour is or what's their favorite amusement park. Think about someone who has never heard of Panic At The Disco before and opens to their article in a magazine. People want to know about their albums and tours. People want to know how they became famous and what their inspirations are. We don't because we already know these things. But the average person who opens that magazine will most likely not be as big of a fanatic as we are.

Wow, I wasn't expecting such a responce. eek I know they have to cover tha basics and things like that. I just think it's also important for people to ask their feelings towards something, what they think, or maybe reactions and responces to things. Of course the questions should pertain to their music. I don't really want to know how they feel about blueberries or something. And I'm not saying that no one asks questions like that. I just think that more people should get creative with their questions. You know? :]

What else could an interviewer ask about their music?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:10 pm
Polyamorous048
Polyphonic Twilight
domokun xd

We should do it if any of us ever win a meet & greet. xd

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

music is living

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:46 pm
PrimeOdd
Polyamorous048
Polyphonic Twilight
domokun xd

Yes, as soon as I stop spazing out I shall ask. lol. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:04 pm
PrimeOdd
Polyamorous048
Polyphonic Twilight
domokun xd

Or ya'll come to Vegas and we go hunt him down and make him
answer our questions. xD
But that's a great idea.
He'd probably find it weird, but at least we learn another thing about
Ryan Ross himself. <33

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Polyamorous048

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:18 pm
PrimeOdd
Polyamorous048
PrimeOdd
music is living
GoodbyeLights
Polyamorous048

What else could an interviewer ask about their music?

I think this is a great interview. They ask awesome questions. Panic just gives funny answers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:47 pm
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd
Polyamorous048
Polyphonic Twilight
domokun xd

answer our questions. xD
But that's a great idea.
Ryan Ross himself. <33

That's a good idea and we should send bascats of bracelettesand bluebarries. xd  

Fragile Panic

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:07 pm
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd
Polyamorous048
Polyphonic Twilight
domokun xd

answer our questions. xD
But that's a great idea.
Ryan Ross himself. <33

Omg, I know. Last time I was in Vegas, I saw a map and it had Summerlin on there.
I was like "TAKE ME THERE NOW! scream " to my parents. xD

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces