Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deactivated3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:48 am
At the area where the jewel was dug up, Hunter was looking for clues to who dug it up."It looks like whoever dug it up went this way!" Hunter said as he followed a trail of footprints. Eventually, he wound up at a weird- looking hideout. "This must be where the culprit has gone!"He said as he went in.
In the Hideout,Hunter saw Kayonis with the jewel."Hey you! You stole the jewel! I'll bet you're working for Eggman!"Hunter said.
"I will not allow you to take this Jewel!"Hunter said, getting into a fighting stance.

Kosai, In the next chapter will you please continue from where I left off, only, Instead of from Hunter's point of view, you could use Kayonis', And then Hunter joins the freedom fighters after Hunter finds out that Kayonis Is a good guy?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:49 am
Kayonis was telling Manic and Sonia about the gem when he heard the voice. "Who the heck are you!" He said sporting a fight stance. "As for Eggman, I don't even know that man. He was destroyed years ago, or so my parents tell me!" He said. 'Great I thought this place was supposed to be hidden.' He thought.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:05 am
Kayonis stood looking at this new hedgehog. 'What's this, he hasn't attacked yet, could he be waiting on me?' He thought to himself. "Kayonis hang on!" Sonia said. "Um...I don't know you, but if you said that Kayonis was working for eggman, does that mean you're against him?" She asked the new hedgehog. "Awe come on guys, can't you tell he's wanting a fight for the jewl? He probably wants it for his own use." Manic said. "Besides, he found our hideout! We can't let him get away with that can we?" He asked. "Let's give him a chance to explain himself. Why is this jewel so important to you? What powers does it hold?" Kayonis asked the new hedgehog.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:33 pm
this is becoming interesting! any way i can add my character?

Name: Rasu The Hedgehog
DOB: Dec 4 1992
origin: Planet Mobius
abilities: can run as fast as sonic, has the ability to induce chaos control, his cape has a camoflauge effect allowing him to blend in with almost every area
super form: turns completely black and uses beams of intense black light to blast enemies
personality: laid-back for the most part, but very aggressive when his friends are involved in something dangerous
dislikes: dishonest things, bossy people

i guess that about covers it. oh! heres a picture of him as well

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd39/thedesired88/RasuTheHedgehog.png

i'll look for a good time to join in the fun! ^.^  

x_Soah_x

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:01 pm
Meanwhile, in a near by tree, Rasu The Hedgehog could be found taking a nap. He was suddenly woken up by yelling coming from near by. "Ugh, why do I always get woken up by kids..." moaned Rasu. 'Might as well check things out.' Rasu thought as he headed in the direction of the voices. He found where the voices were coming from, but decided to see what was going on when he saw 3 people in a fighting stance. Rasu used his cape's camoflauge to get a bit closer to hear their conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:43 pm
after hearing the conversation up to Kayonis' question, Rasu has been pondering on the gem as well. 'It doesn't look like a chaos emerald, or even a piece of the master emerald.' Thought Rasu. 'But it does have a strange power, I wonder what it is.' Rasu decides that it would be best not to interfere until the gem has been identified. 'What should i do if this new guy really is working for Eggman?' Thought Rasu. 'Should i attack? Nah.. I'll see what these kids can do first, then I'll make my move.'  

x_Soah_x

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:47 pm
i guess now we are waiting for sasuke to advance the story right? or are you going to kosai?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:32 am
thedesired88
i guess now we are waiting for sasuke to advance the story right? or are you going to kosai?

Yeah, we await Sasuke, but you can pick another character in the story. You're limited to two character a piece. That may change soon if many people don't join. Hey, ifyour friends are in to Sonic or roleplays, or both, tell them about this. I want this rp to go somewhere and Gaia staff to notice. I'm not going to continue with Kayonis yet, I have to await Sasuke.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:57 am
In space, the same sihouetted man sits at a monitor looking down on Mobius. "Well, whaddya know. A new breed of Freedom Fighters and now a red hedgehog as fast as Sonic who is stealthy to. He may be useful later." His voice rang gravely. "Namdam!" He called. "Yes, master." A robotic voice responded. "See if you can locate Sonic and his band of Freedom Fighters. They are the only ones who can stand in my way. This new breed is nothing." He spat. "Insufficient data. Planet Mobius has approximately Nine billion life forms and must be scanned for DNA matches. Approximate time until results is three hours." The robotic voice responded. "Then so be it. Start scanning process." The man commanded. "Yes master." The voice said.

~*~

On Angel Island, Rouge and Knuckles were argueing as calmly as could be. "Knuckles, you know as well as I do that Kayonis can take care of himself." Rouge said. "Yes, I know, but he doesn't have the experience to guard the Master Emerald for two weeks by himself." Knuckles argued. "Knuckles Echidna, our son can't get the experience unless you let him try, and you know that!" She spat. Knuckles frowned. He knew she was right, but he wasn't quite willing to pass the torch. Rouge went and placed her head on his shoulder and rested her hand on his chest. "Honey, I know you don't want to give your responsibility up yet, but it's time for you to step down. Kayonis is more than capable of dealing with any troubles that may arise. Besides, it's been peaceful and I don't think it's leaving anytime soon." She said. Knuckles rested his head on hers. "I know, but I'm not sure about the second thing. I've been feeling a pang in the back of my head of something that's not quite right." He said. "That's because we've been on this island ever since Eggman's defeat and we haven't even considered leaving. We need a vacation. Two weeks is all I'm asking Knuckles. Two weeks off the island and on our own." Rouge said. "Alright, but I may come back up here and check on the Emerald and Kayonis." Knuckles said. "You will not! Sally can check on him. I've already been talking to her about this for a couple of weeks now and she agrees with me on this Knuckles." She said. "Let's get our stuff ready." She said. "Fine." Knuckles complained. "Don't worry, I'll make it worth your while." She said giving a small kiss and a very subtle tease.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:11 pm
erm.. isn't this a private guild? or can people still view this stuff with out being a member? I'm still kinda new with the whole guilding process lol. anyways back on topic, do you think we could add Chris Thorndyke, from Sonic X, into this? I think i'd be cool to have him trying to find a better way to travel to mobius. Although he'd be in his early 40's now, but he'd have the appearance he had when he was 18 if he went back to Mobius. Anyways i'm not sure which character to be other then mine yet. I'll keep trying to decide though, but come on sasuke, it's all on you!  

x_Soah_x

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:32 pm
ok sasuke doesn't seem interested in this anymore, i'll just have to advance it myself i guess.

After looking over the strange gem a few more times, Rasu was suddenly struck with an idea. 'Is that a type of beacon gem? I've heard of them before, but I didn't think they were real...' Thought Rasu. 'Well if it is one, what is it transmitting to? To Eggman? No he was destroyed, then to who?' Rasu's head was spinning. Then Rasu made his move. He used his supersonic speed to snatch the gem, which kayonis wasn't protecting very well. He ran up a near by tree, sat on a branch, and took a closer look at the gem. Rasu made a suprised look, "no way! this is a..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:02 pm
(I'll do it)

Kayonis felt wind rush by and snatch the gem. 'Whoever did this wasn't too bright.' He said. He flew into the tree and knocked the hedgehog down. The gem fell right into his hands. "Since he's not willing to tell me what this is, I know someone who can." He said and took off flying. Not long afterwards he arrived at Castle Acorn. "Queen Sally. Can Nicole scan something for me?" He called. "Yes one second." She said coming down. "How are you today Kayonis?" She asked. "Fine, hi." He said. "What type of gem is this?" She asked. She could feel it's power. "I dunno, but whatever it is, people are fighting all over for it. Maybe I should just take it back where I found it." He said. "No dont. Nicole." She said. "Scanning Sally."

After a few moments, Manic and Sonia appeared. "Hi mom. What's going on?" Sonia asked. "Nicole's scanning this gem." She said. Kayonis waited patiently. "Scanning complete Sally. The gem is a Chi Emerald. It is as powerful as a super emerald and extremely rare to find. There are only three known of." Nicole sxplained. "Chi Emerald, only three?" Kayonis said. "Hey, Kayonis, I think if I take this to Rotor, he can use it's Energy signal to make a radar to home in on similar energy signals." Sally said. "Please, if you don't mind, Queen Sally." Kayonis said. "Don't bother with Queen Sally, just call me Sally." She said. "Thanks." He said.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:30 pm
Meanwhile, Rasu, who had been taken completely by suprise, was just regaining conciousness from the attack. "UGH! jeez, i didn't think i would be found up there..." Rasu said to himself as he got up. "Guess i shoulda used my cape, heh. Oh well at least now i know that it's a Chi Emerald. Wouldn't have found out if i hadn't taken it, but dang that Kayonis kid is STRONG." Rasu felt the fat bruise on his cheek. "OOWW! Dang it, that's goin to scar!" He said as he tried to climb a tree, but fell back on the ground. "Gah, this won't work! Oh well a good long nap will help a lot i bet." Rasu sat by the tree and fell asleep, his bruise slowly healing.

Rasu woke up around a half an hour later. "Yaaaaaawn. Not as long as i wanted, but it worked for my purposes." Rasu said as he felt his cheek and was satisfied that it hadn't gone through any swelling. "alright, now that i'm all better, i might as well track down that Chi Emerald. Now that i know there are here on Mobius, i'll keep an eye out for more." Rasu said as he got up. He dashed to the place where Kayonis and the others were, hoping to find clues as to where to go next. After a bit of searching he found a photo of 4 people standing in front of a castle. Two of them he recognized from earlier, but he didn't know the other two. "Hey! these two were here earlier. Hmm that's probably their house, might as well check there first." Rasu said to himself as he dashed out of the hideout looking for Castle Acorn.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:44 pm
"Ah! There it is!." Rasu said as he saw Castle Acorn in the distance. "That didn't take to long. Now to see if the chi emerald is here." He said as he closed his eyes and tried to feel the Emeralds power. "Yup that's definitely where they took it. Time to go undercover, heh." Rasu initiated his capes cloaking ability and started peering through all the windows he could find. At the last window he looked through, he spied Kayonis and others in a room. He saw the Chi Emerald in a wierd looking machine. "What are they doing in there?" He asked himself. Rasu opened the window slowly, and made it wide enough so that he can hear the conversation inside.  

x_Soah_x

~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces