Welcome to Gaia! ::

Orgasmic Cookie

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Polls, Topics, Anything 

Reply Life Discussion Room
Anyone else feel like they're being used..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10-10sph

3,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:29 am
man being used sucks it really does but if you try you can get out of that place and have a better life trust me I've been there its not good Find some one you trust and talk to them really it helps. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:52 pm
That's why my friends and I always vent to each other. Even if we don't have any advice to give to each other, it always feels better to just let all that anger and stuff out there. 3nodding  

Wakaji

Crew

Peculiar Wolf

10-10sph

3,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:51 pm
yeah but when they turn the stuff you tell them against you it really super sucks but thats all over now we're not friends any more and the only reason she opened her mouth was because I wouldn't take the blame for all of her lies lol then she tried to turn my other friends against me but it didn't work opss I spill the beans lol ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:30 pm
My friend had that problem. And I knew the other chick that was talking s**t about her. Now, I don't normally take sides, but I've known who was fibbing and who wasn't, so I was on my friend's side. The other I just ignored.

All thoughout my high school years (which is soon going to come to an end), I've known a lot of cheaters and liars and rumor-spreaders. And I've believed they are all stupid because I know them well enough to see their true colors.

You're in high school, right?  

Wakaji

Crew

Peculiar Wolf

10-10sph

3,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:30 am
yeah Jr. go me but that beside the point she really messed things up for me but thats in the past and now someone is doing the same thing to her talk about karma lol ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:50 pm
Like a b***h-slap to the face. xDD

If I ever hear someone talking like that about me or one of my friends, I'm just going to walk up and stand behind them quietly and just stare, arms crossed and occasionally nodding while they're telling their little story to their groupies. Then when they finally turn around, I'll be like ".... So you seriously believe that?"

I don't even care about what people think about me anymore. I wouldn't even be surprised if some asswipe started rumors about me that were based off of just one thing that happened only once.

In fact, I'd be even more surprised if hella people voted me as one of the most unique when it comes to Senior Hall of Fame. ^O.o>  

Wakaji

Crew

Peculiar Wolf

10-10sph

3,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:27 am
yay us we don't care what they think lol so we a good vibes now lol ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:56 pm
Yee. :3

I started thinking like that in my freshman year. Mostly when I was in sports like cross-country and wrestling. Like "Okay, if I lose, oh well. At least I tried and that's all that matters to me." 3nodding  

Wakaji

Crew

Peculiar Wolf

10-10sph

3,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 am
well for me it was last year when every thing went down hill so thats when i started to think like that I'm in ROTC and it helped me a lot with drill team and rocket club and all the other things I was in it gave the confidence to think like that lol ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:03 pm
Clubs and activities tend to do that to people. Yay for confidence boosts? xD  

Wakaji

Crew

Peculiar Wolf

10-10sph

3,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:49 am
Yuppers lol ninja