Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:33 am
She rolled her eyes and pulled out of the parking spot. "well in that case I'll let you drive from now on" she giggled and kept her eyes on the road."And if this is a certified weapon I must have gotten it from you" she luaghed."These cookies weren't made from scratch this time..I cheated" she luaghed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:39 am
"ok. Maybe then we can have some real fun." he said and laughed. Seeing Amanda again made him so happy that all he could do was smile. "I would never have let such a weapon fall into the wrong hands Amanda." he said crossing his arms and looking straight out the front window, pretending to be all serious. Donny then looked back over to her with his eyes sneaking a peek at her, not moving his head though.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:46 am
She rolled her eyes.but kept her eyes on the road. They were almost on her street.They passed there old school"Okay fine..I admit , you would never give this to me..I would steal it from you" she luaghed and brushed a strand of hair out of her face.She didn't know him watching her.She was too happy."you think this is dangerous..wait till you see my pool" she luaghed  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:54 am
"ohh... so now my girl has a pool. I think i can handle it, they trained me with swimming in the army." he said to her and smiled. "So... how have you been doing with out me these past few years anyways Amanda? I bet you were dying on the inside wondering when i'd come back so you could finally give me that passionate love you've always wanted to give me." he said jokingly a few minutes after they passed their old school.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:58 am
She rolled her eyes and luaghed "Oh yes,I've been dying for that" she joked "Not much..I got that job at the newspaper in town I wanted,shocking I know."She turned on her street" My parents moved to Florida.um.." she bit her lip while thinking"I broke up with Mike about a year ago..friken scumbag..and I have a pet bunny" she giggled"how about you? Knock up any foriegn girls?" she luaghed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:10 am
"I know you have. Thats why your takin' me to your house and not my parents right?" he said and looked to her, not realizing that he was staring,"Well then... I bet he was a scumbag. But me? I've just been goin' through the motions. Getting up before daybreak, doing PT with the batallion till lunch, eating of course, dodging bullets and tank shells one at a time like any other person would, and thinking of today. No foreign girls though. There's someone here that i cared more about, and the girls that i met there all i did was talk about her," he said pausing,"they thought it was 'cute' or 'sweet' that i talked about her.... but i couldn't help myself."  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:17 am
Amanda pulled into her Driveway. "Dude..didn't you get your parents letter.There visiting my parents" she rolled her eyes and turned the truck off. "A girl?...who were you talking about?" she knew Donny had a few girlfriends but none that stood out. She leaned back in the seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:46 am
"Nope... guess it didn't through the mailing system to me yet." he said to her, then reached back and got his duffle bag as she pulled into the driveway. "For me to know and you to never find out." Donny said with a smirk on his face and opened up the truck door and hopped out, slinging his duffle bag over his shoulder and putting his hat back on.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:52 am
Amanda rolled her eyes and hopped out of the car. She kept her keys out and unlocked her front door. Undertaker,her black bunny,was at the door. She picked him up. "This is Undertaker." she showed him to Donny.She walked in. "Mi casa su casa" she said . She put undertaker on the floor and walked into the living room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:58 am
Donny followed her into her house. Upon entering he took off his hat, he hated the hat rule with the army and things, too many rules and regulations to follow. "aww... the bunny is almost as cute as you." he said watching it hop away from them. "So then... where should I put my things?" he asked her.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:05 am
She blushed again. She walked over to the stairs"c'mon.." she walked up to the stairs and pointed the rooms out."this is my room" she pointed to the right.Then she walked down the hall and to the left."Heres yours.." She opened a door to a bedroom. She steped back so he could get in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:14 am
"ok." Donny followed her down the hall and then walked into the room that she said belonged to him. As he went into the room he set the duffle bag on the bed in the room, and then sat his hat on top of it. Her house was so quaint, and nice compared to the military barracks he was used to. "Thank you for letting me stay here Amanda. I really do appriciate it."  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:18 am
Amanda smiled "No problem Donny ,I mean common your always there for me..I'm here for you"She was about to say somthing but the phone rang "I'll be right back" she went downstairs and answered the phone almost tripping over Undertaker."Hello?" she picked up the phone. "Oh yeah..okay" she hung up"Hey Donny that was your Mom she says Hi!" she yelled to him then went into the kitchen and started on dinner.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:25 am
"Ok." he said as she left the room. He took off his jacket and placed it neatly on the bed along side his duffle bag and hat. He walked back down the hallway and into the kitchen where he found Amanda. "So she didn't have enough time to talk to her little boy? oh well... at least she calls." Donny said and walked behind her, he put his hands on the area between her hips and her waist, then put his face next to hers then whispered to her,"Smells good. Maybe i won't die here after all."  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:46 am
She luaghed "I doubt I could poison chicken" she luaghed. "Your mom was at the beach with your dad..doin who knows what" she luaghed. She didn't mind him being so close. It reminded her how they used to be. She flipped the chicken and started the rice.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff