Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
You know...I gota wonder... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why?! For the love all that is good, holy, and Digital...WHY!?
  Because the world Celt is assioiated with the color green, and thus with "earth" and all the tree hugging Neo-hippy bullshit .
  Cause Knot-work is preety and completly harmless to work with in a spiritual sense!!!
  Cause no one understood when they called them self Marque 'De Guédé
View Results

Ethermus Prime

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:34 pm
With Motion
Ethermus Prime
With Motion
Ulfrikr inn Hrafn
Same reason that before 1939 heaps of people wanted to be Germanic. It's simply wanting to identify with something that is popular, not to validate their existence of course, that would be gauche... *cough*
People wanted to be Germanic during World War II? o_O

I seem to recall an Austrian man who wished so badly he was German.....and not half Jew.....that he Razed half of Europa
Oh. Hahaha. xp I wasn't thinking of it like that.

The comment was only in half jest. Esoteric Naziism/Hitlerism....is essentially a bunch of German folk...wishing they were ancient Germans.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:49 pm
Ethermus Prime
With Motion
Ethermus Prime
With Motion
Ulfrikr inn Hrafn
Same reason that before 1939 heaps of people wanted to be Germanic. It's simply wanting to identify with something that is popular, not to validate their existence of course, that would be gauche... *cough*

I seem to recall an Austrian man who wished so badly he was German.....and not half Jew.....that he Razed half of Europa
Oh. Hahaha. xp I wasn't thinking of it like that.

The comment was only in half jest. Esoteric Naziism/Hitlerism....is essentially a bunch of German folk...wishing they were ancient Germans.
I meant I was thinking of it like an american instead of like a german, I know you were serious xp  

With Motion

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Friendly Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:56 am
With Motion
Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Notice the 'before' biggrin Even right up until Germany invaded Poland, there was much interest in Germanic esoterica & Folk Traditions. Hel, it even was popular during the war, but those whom were interested in it tended to end up in the camps along with anyone else whom was 'odd'. Even those whom were the Nazi's pet esotericists seem to end up in a camp after a while. Maybe they realised the implications of the people they were supporting. At any rate, prior to 1939, for at least a good 50 to 75 years, there was much made of Germanic ancestry and lore. Then, following WWII, it wasn't until the 1970's that it was even remotely safe to get back into ones Germanic Folkways to any extent.

Ver thu Heil  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces