Is it cool to be asian?
  Of course.Asian pride!
  Not really.
  I just think its okay
View Results

Ronzalpha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:53 am
bloodkitten693
Why do they do this to asians???especially oriental people(chinese, japanese, vietnamese, korean, etc.) They're like " Ohh you're Chinese! Show me some KungFu!" like what the crap?

A lot of americans make fun of asians just cuz they're different. They're stupid rasict people!!!!!

Amazingly I think that my teacher is rasist too. In school she said to the entire class that chinese people are stealing our jobs! You don't say that! It's wrong! it's just like Americans hating african-americans! you don't say that to 2 chinese kids who have horrible lives and will want to chop off your head!

I completely agree with you on that matter. People act that way, but conflict themselves by saying that they aren't. They piss us off like that. Another thing is the fact that people automatically assume all asian people are Japanese (with the exception of filipinos due to their skin tone). Seriously, that is not true.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:23 pm
Ronzalpha
bloodkitten693
Why do they do this to asians???especially oriental people(chinese, japanese, vietnamese, korean, etc.) They're like " Ohh you're Chinese! Show me some KungFu!" like what the crap?

A lot of americans make fun of asians just cuz they're different. They're stupid rasict people!!!!!

Amazingly I think that my teacher is rasist too. In school she said to the entire class that chinese people are stealing our jobs! You don't say that! It's wrong! it's just like Americans hating african-americans! you don't say that to 2 chinese kids who have horrible lives and will want to chop off your head!

I completely agree with you on that matter. People act that way, but conflict themselves by saying that they aren't. They piss us off like that. Another thing is the fact that people automatically assume all asian people are Japanese (with the exception of filipinos due to their skin tone). Seriously, that is not true.

Really? Because most people I know yell Chinese when they see yellow skin-tone and chinky eyes. xD

Meh, and I couldn't really give two cents about what racists think about Asians.. as far as I know, I live in Asia so suxX0rz to be them. And maybe instead of complaining about how Chinese people take other people's jobs, maybe they should ask WHY they get the jobs, hm? Maybe it's because they don't mind doing low-salary jobs and doing overtime because as far as I know other people have high standards when it comes to jobs and will complain and sue at the drop of a hat. Who WOULD you get then if you were to hire somebody?

Oh and Chinese people don't chop off people's heads. -.-;

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

Ouiaboo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:49 pm
    I don't get this a lot but a friend of mine, who is half-Japanese, had a problem like this last year where this one boy wouldn't leave her alone even after she told him she wasn't interested in him several times. And it was really easy to tell that he was only interested in her because she was Japanese, too, because he's obsessed with anything that's Japanese and thinks that he's going to learn Japanese and move to Tokyo. talk2hand Not to crush any dreams because I would like to live in Japan perhaps briefly, but from what I have heard his grades aren't so great and he's way too obsessed with video games, and with the Japanese economy as it is at the moment they don't need someone who can't offer them anything.

I love anime and manga too but sometimes I'm grateful to be half just so that I don't get pestered by weaboos (though for some reason the people who do notice always assume that I am Japanese, which is odd, because I don't think I look Japanese in the least). My facial features are very Asian but the weaboos won't look at me twice because of my brown tan. talk2hand

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:13 am
Iseru Dryves
Ronzalpha
bloodkitten693

Really? Because most people I know yell Chinese when they see yellow skin-tone and chinky eyes. xD

Meh, and I couldn't really give two cents about what racists think about Asians.. as far as I know, I live in Asia so suxX0rz to be them. And maybe instead of complaining about how Chinese people take other people's jobs, maybe they should ask WHY they get the jobs, hm? Maybe it's because they don't mind doing low-salary jobs and doing overtime because as far as I know other people have high standards when it comes to jobs and will complain and sue at the drop of a hat. Who WOULD you get then if you were to hire somebody?

That's because they're stupid....
Well maybe you should tell my teacher that. Cause I want her to die!
My teacher was talking about High-class jobs not crappy resturaunt jobs

Umm well me and my friend's parents both own a resturaunt with like 20 butcher knives and we're there almost 24/7. And we hate our lives.  

xXTsubasaNoHikariXx

2DsGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:42 pm
[purple banana]
especially the "your asian?! SPEAK ASIAN!"

>.>

TOTALLY!!When they usually ask me that I usually say random jiberish or say words like gay or fatty mean ninja or awsome.lol mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:37 am
yah, that can get annoying.... for some reason people who love anime automatically believe they love asian people..... or they automatically think that all asian people fit the stereotypes  

VitAvere

Pandi Painter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:28 pm
Quote:
Oh well.. I don't know which is more annoying really.. weeabos or twinkies.

I live in Asia so not much weeabos here.. just the opposite really. Asians who came from the States or some Western country and poof, they think they're better than everyone else. And they keep talking about how in America everything's just sooo much better, ranting and complaining about the current situation they're living in. One girl freaked out because there weren't any blowdryers in our school's toilets and how everyone in the States looooooooves her and can't understand why people here avoid her. If everyone loves you there so much, stay there, dammit. Does she really HAVE to ask..? -_-;

Oooh.. it took all my willpower not to smack her with my clipboard.

Honestly, I would have beaten her. >.> That just annoys me. We have that here in America. They think the world loves them, when in reality everyone hates their stuck up ways.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:32 pm
Quote:
I don't get this a lot but a friend of mine, who is half-Japanese, had a problem like this last year where this one boy wouldn't leave her alone even after she told him she wasn't interested in him several times. And it was really easy to tell that he was only interested in her because she was Japanese, too, because he's obsessed with anything that's Japanese and thinks that he's going to learn Japanese and move to Tokyo. Not to crush any dreams because I would like to live in Japan perhaps briefly, but from what I have heard his grades aren't so great and he's way too obsessed with video games, and with the Japanese economy as it is at the moment they don't need someone who can't offer them anything.

woah... that is just wrong man.
I agree with the "don't need someone who can't offer them anything." part. >.> No country can afford that.  

Pandi Painter

sHiRo_ChAn_10

8,550 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:30 pm
bloodkitten693
Iseru Dryves
Ronzalpha
bloodkitten693

That's because they're stupid....
Well maybe you should tell my teacher that. Cause I want her to die!
My teacher was talking about High-class jobs not crappy resturaunt jobs

Umm well me and my friend's parents both own a resturaunt with like 20 butcher knives and we're there almost 24/7. And we hate our lives.

Well just as a question is this teacher older or are they younger?

Gosh that sounds safe. lol That teacher better watch out!! lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:02 pm
Ugh. What I find annoying is that people from both Hawaii and Oregon both think(some of the people) that I am from Japan. WTH. D:< Stupid idiots. It's annoying, on many different levels. And some people go 'oh, that's so cool that you're japanese', which, again, is also annoying.  

k a n a g u s u k u

pretty_little_indie

6,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:53 pm
me 2!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:13 pm
ugh, only the white people do that
"speak asian, so cool, make me sushi!"
IM NOT JAPANESE, GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!
but im flattered and still proud to be asian
even tho white people are annoying  

LaoSoFly

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

surymi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:06 pm
yea sure
lots of times
but im not really into the teaching thing......
and what we always end up to
theyre to lazy and nuttin is taught
but we became friends.. sweatdrop 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:27 pm
this guy in my class always annoy me. then he started to flirt with me saying how "asians are nice and friendly people. and how they are generous" and stuff. in a way, i find this offensive. maybe becuz my friends (theyre not asian) are right next to me. they proly feel weird...maybe he is just plain flirting with me saying all these stuff to make me happy but um no. just no. not all asians are nice. i met sum that are as mean as s**t. but i just kept my mouth shut. stare  

cathercha

Invisible Gawker

APG Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas