Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Remember the titans((War,Mecha)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:40 pm
"no he was around when I was little but he got pulled into this system again like when he was younger. all I know is that he's been involved with this since he was my age"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:02 am
"well here we are" he stopped and knocked thre times on the grey door Arron opened the door when he heard a voice "come in" "well I need to be going have a great time with your dad though"  

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:36 pm
"thanks Aaron" she smiled softly and walked into her fathers office "Dad?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:53 pm
((sorry dogs escaped))
Arron continued walking down the hall and couldn't get Tsuna out of his mind "why do I feel this way, and why did my freinds give me that look" he thought as he reached his dorm with his bunk bed "its so lonley in here, all my freinds have roomies but me" he sighed at the thought of his empty room and just layed in bed with a pen and note book scetching new ideas for weapons and upgrades for Jaeger( his titan )  

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:57 pm
"room with Aaron? are you serious? that's the ONLY dorm available?" she waited a moment for his answer and grabbed her things and a map of the area "alight then Dad, glad to know you trust me to dorm with a guy" and she headed off to her new dorm room. she knock on the door "Hey Aaron, open up and meet your new room mate"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:02 pm
Arron's mind raced thinking of all the new mods for his Titan he pushed his pen on the notebook and wrote down the idea before answering the door "hey, aren't you suposed to be in the girl dorm?" he went back to his bed to let Tsuna in "well any way if you are my roomy I guess it is alright, just make your self at home and you can have the top bunk"  

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:05 pm
"yeah, I asked dad about that too" she tossed her things onto the top bunk "I guess there's no room or something"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:10 pm
"thats probably it" Arron grabbed the notebook " its probably because we are titan pilots too either way this is going to be awkward" he kept on writng down witch energy cell would work best with the battery and which ones would stop the malfuntioning circuts  

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:25 pm
"circuit issues?" she asked catching a glimpse of what he way writing s she pulled herself onto her bunk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:29 pm
"yeah sometimes my titans weapon malfunctions if it happens my titan shutsdown" he looked at her "dosen't your Titan have any weapon problems?"  

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:36 pm
"yeah it does" she laid on her bunk and looked up at the ceiling "but I just rebut them and maybe replace them. I haven't really fixed it in a wile and I probably should get it looked at at the shops"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:44 pm
Arron sat up and put the notebook down"I could take a look at it" he said "i could even fix it" he reached for his pack by his bed pulling out a holo computer and put it on the floor waiting for it to start up  

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:48 pm
she leaned over the edge of the bed and waited for the computer to turn on "sure"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:56 pm
the screen popped up and a computer character came up "hey Arron what can i do for you" "tsuna may I present HOCS he helps me out with my Titan, lets go and check yours out" he got up and turned off the computer and put it in his pack full of tools  

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:58 pm
"cool" she slid down the later and landed on the floor "it's in the hanger"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items