Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Gifted Pair of Hearts (Lance O_0 here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:29 pm
"No. Of course I don't. But from the sounds of it you do. And you know what? I'm glad because a jerk like you deserves it. And I hope you feel their pain. All of it cause I don't give a darn." She meant every word. Everything he was saying hurt her but she wouldn't let stop him. Her hands began to tingle. She wanted to BBQ him but she didn't want to get kicked out of the school. She had no where else to go. And the school was better than any place. Even if it meant dealing with the psycho.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:45 pm
Lance stared at her with the up most disbelief. Her words have hit him in a place rather to sensitive for such retorts. He surely hadn't been thinking when he put his hands to her, something he absolutely should not have done, but he rose her by her collar and slammed her against the tree, his anger burning just as fiercely as his skin against he neck. His teeth became sharper, more deranged and his expression show a demonic hatred for the skank he held against the tree. A teacher came over to them, half running in her haste to break up the skirmish between them.

"What is going on here?! Put her done young man! What do you think you are doing?!" The woman asked. She was his English teacher Ms. Dorris.  

Lance789

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:51 pm
As he slammed her against the tree her lit in flames. Her eyes burned red. Both hands grabbed onto his arms. She didn't care what his look was. She didn't care what was inside of him or what he was. Right as she was about to blast him, a teacher came running out. Ember didn't even look at the teacher. She just continued to glare at him. Her hands still lit with fire. "And young lady I suggest you distinguish those flames." The teacher told her. But still she kept her gaze.

"Waiting on you, you pathetic little fart." She said.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:16 pm
Lance hadn't even realized his hands were burning until after he released her, trying his damnedest to relinquish a scream or shout of pain. The pain itself was too intense, it hindered his vision blurry and he felt an urgency to eat her face off.

"Lance, I want you to leave this girl alone, do you understand?" Ms. Dorris commanded, then asked.

Lance looked up at the the girl with haunting hatred in his eyes. "We will finish this later, in the LAN... You and me..." He informed through gritted teeth.  

Lance789

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:24 pm
Ember smirked at Lance. "Bring it on." She told him. But the teacher was quick to hear.

"I will have none of that. Do I make myself clear?" Ms. Dorris said but neither one of them paid her any attention. Ember was not at the school for one hour and already she had an enemy. One that she truly hated. She did what the teacher had said and distinguished the fire from her hands. At least now she could control her flames. Ember finally noticed that a group of people began to form at the sight of a fight. She looked at the little mind reader who just shook his head. Ember ignored him. She lowered her voice as her stare went back to Lance.

"I'll be waiting."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:36 pm
"You b***h!" Lance mumbled under his breath as Ms. Dorris grabbed him by his collar and dragged him to the building. "Ma'am you're choking me, and that's not allowed."

"According to the rules, if a student or staff member is acting or conducting acts of potential harm to the residents of this school, then i am required to either seek help or attempt to intervene myself. You and your powers are a threat to everyone and i will not have you exploiting them here!" Ms.Dorris turned to the new student who Lance had been in conflict with. "Young lady, I am expecting you to be in my classroom at 3 o' clock pm today to serve your detention. you sir as well, will be serving detention, same time today. Understand." She ended her demand with a statement rather than a question.  

Lance789

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:57 pm
As the teacher walked into the building with Lance, she was forced to follow. Ember looked at a clock that was in the hall. It was 3 o'clock now which meant she would have to spend more time with him. "Move along." Ms Dorris told the rest of the students. "Nothing see here." The three of them walked into the classroom. "Sit." She commanded. Ember sat close to the window so that she could look outside. It was a good thing the teacher took them inside because the rain was beginning to fall again. At least that's one good thing that happened today. She thought to herself. She didn't even want to look at Lance let alone be in the same room as him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:26 pm
Lance had been examining his wrists now, noticing how they could be seen healing themselves to the naked eye. It pained him like crazy, and it wasn't easy for him to hide that fact. Very few students had dared to flat out challenge him and here this girl was making him look like a sissy. His anger boiled once more when he cut his eyes to her, noticing her avoiding his presence. He snarled in distaste for her as he pampered his arms by rubbing them.

Ms. Dorris stepped out from her office. "Do you two honestly think you'll just get to sit where you want and loath each other?" She was glaring at them both. "In here, both of you... Now!" She had both students to come into her office and sit directly in front of one another. She herself took a seat behind her desk. I want no talking or sounds or attempts to kill each other. understand?"  

Lance789

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:39 pm
Ember sat down and folded her arms. "I said do you understand?" Ms. Dorris said.

"You said not a word." Ember shrugged.

"Don't smart mouth me Miss Daniels." Ember clamped her lips down to not laugh. She just nodded and was forced to look at him. It was hard for her to not burn him to a crisp. Her hands began to tingle once again. As she folded her arms, her fists clenched. "Stay calm, Miss Daniels." Ms. Dorris said as she watched the two of them.

Easier said then done. Ember thought.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:24 pm
Lance hadn't spoken not a single word nor retort as he sat glaring at her unblinkingly., his expression displaying the up most disapproval. His yellow eyes were glowing with hatred as his breathing began to sound more like low growls. He wanted to eat her face and gnaw on her skull. the look she returned apparently matched his attitude towards her. "Miss~ Daniels... bleh." He said this with sarcasm, and ended with him glaring at Ms. Dorris.

Ms. Dorris's eyes narrowed. "Do i have to get the principle in here?"  

Lance789

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:32 pm
Neither one of them said a word. Her jaw clenched tight shut. "Miss Daniels. The fire." Ms. Dorris said. Ember looked at her curiously and then Ms. Dorris pointed. Her hands were lit and in flames. Apparently, she had gotten so furious at him that her hands lit up unknowingly. That, she did not have under control yet. Ember crossed her legs and continued to watch him. In her mind, she imagined his whole body engulfed in flames. She smirked but bit her lip to hide it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:38 pm
Ms. Dorris studied Ember for a moment, her ability to observe and judge put a certain thought, more idea, into play in her mind. She knew the principle would agree to it instantly. "Lance, as punishment for your crewed behavior on school grounds, and insulting a lady, you are hear by responsible for Ms. Daniel's well being and personal training. You are to monitor her daily except weekends and you will train her to use her powers as professionally as you use your own." Lance, who had been slouched in his seat staring at the slab of meat sitting across from him, bolted upright in his seat with his mouth gaped in astonished disbelief. "And you Ms. Daniels, you are now his pupil. You do as he says only if it is morally correct and pertains to your studies and training. That means -"

"I wont even touch that creature!" Lance barked.  

Lance789

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:57 pm
"What?!" Ember stood up in protest. "There is no way I'm even listening to that creep. Look, teach. There is no way we will be able to do that. I'd fry his sorry butt in the first ten minutes!" Ms. Dorris pointed to the chair indicating her to sit down.

"All the more reason for you two to work together. Now sit, Miss Daniels." Ember did so unwillingly. "I've made up my mind. And there is no way of changing it. Understood?" The two of them nodded but glared at each other.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:29 pm
Lance looked so outraged he was on the verge of exploding. "Can i go now?!"

"No," Ms. Dorris retorted. "You still have another hour to stare at each other, eventually you'll find it pointless to bicker between yourselves."  

Lance789

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:26 am
Ember huffed. "Unlikely." Ms. Dorris gave her warning look. Ember could hear the clock ticking slowly in her office. It was driving her crazy. An hour was too much to handle and yet the two of them were forced to endure it. Ember clenched her fists tighter as her blood continued to boil. She got a quick look at the clock. It had only been ten minutes.

This is going to be the worst, longest, most painful hour of my life.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff