Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Ew, V8 juice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jack2634

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:46 pm
I detest all known forms of any type of diet pop (Yes, pop, that's how we say it in Michigan), as well as Red Bull, but some other energy drinks haven't tasted so bad, Monster, namely, as well as that Vault energy drink.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:04 pm
Diet Ginger Ale. Augh, that stuff is horrible. I actually hate anything that's come into contact with aspartame. talk2hand

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:52 am
You all are so lucky. I enjoy spicy, salty food so much that my taste buds are literally numb. I can add a gallon of salt to tuna, salsa [I nickname my brand Salt-sa], or salads and still think it will need more. As a result I can't detect a difference between Diet and Regular drinks [except for Coke, and even then it's just Diet Coke and Regular Coke, Coke Zero tastes like regular Coke to me]. I can also somewhat detect a difference between the two when my mouth is on fire because Diet drinks burn like hell on the way down while regulars just sizzle. And also, I MUST drink Caffeine Free drinks because I am extremely hypersensitive to caffeine and I get cluster headaches and/or migraines if I drink more than two cans. So I basically haven't had a regular Coke or Mountain Dew or anything in the past 5 years or so.
As far as grossness goes, I've hated Lipton Green Tea [diet or regular], Pepsi Jazz, Mountain Dew Code Red, Fruit Punch, V8 Juice [I spat it out the first time I drank it], Canada Dry, Lime Diet Coke, any drink with lemons, and COFFEE. OH GOD. Coffee should have fallen off the face of the Earth a quadrillion years ago.
AND PPN. I'M DISOWNING YOU FOR DISLIKING SWEET TEA. DOWN HUR IN DA SOUTH WE AIN'T GOTS NUTHIN' ELSE BUT SWEET TEA. [Oddly enough though, the caffeine in Sweet Tea doesn't effect me]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:00 am
Puppetry
Midori of the Azure land
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Coke zero XP That stuff was nasty. Too me it was like drinking oil with the taste of a tire inside.

I almost bought that yesterday! D: Good thing the vending machine was broken. It wouldn't give me the coke, but returned my money. I thought it was supposed to taste like regular coke?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I didn't. I never liked coke but drank it once. And when my mom bought a bottle of it me,my mom and my sis drank some and we didn't like it.

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Jakkii Padclaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:10 am
Sanus Ex Machina
Diet Ginger Ale. Augh, that stuff is horrible. I actually hate anything that's come into contact with aspartame. talk2hand

User Image

I refuse to drink anything with aspartame also. ;p  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:43 pm
Ephemeral Teddybear
Zack The Duelist
every energy drink ever made.
all it is is water and 20lbs of suger, wtf is so good about that?

LIES

why do you hate me crying  

OMG its Jr

Jakkii Padclaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:12 pm
Zack The Duelist
Ephemeral Teddybear
Zack The Duelist

LIES

It isn't just a ton of sugar, it has like...taurine and other things-nothing to do with sugar. ;P  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:59 pm

I can't detect a big enough difference between diet and normal sodas to dislike a particular one. Except my friend's brother scares me with rumors about artificial sweeteners e_e;

Puppetry

Jack2634

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:12 pm
Sanus Ex Machina

User Image

They've got diet ginger ale?

...I didn't know ginger ale was so fattening.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:17 pm
Ephemeral Teddybear
Zack The Duelist
Ephemeral Teddybear
Zack The Duelist

LIES

It isn't just a ton of sugar, it has like...taurine and other things-nothing to do with sugar. ;P

Lies...its pooh and suger >.>  

OMG its Jr

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:58 pm
Jack2634
Sanus Ex Machina

User Image

They've got diet ginger ale?

...I didn't know ginger ale was so fattening.

I know, right? xD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:42 am
I like that V8 juice. D: I've had it once, but it tasted delicious. surprised

Pepsi is pretty bad. D: I hate it.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:08 pm
oh god chalomile*if only i could spell* taste like hot burning coke zero dipped in s**t covered acid. but this may seem wierd but i like this passion fruit tea made by TAZO it has hibiscus,lemongrass,rose hips*wtf* mango and passion fruit  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:42 pm
The Slate Scholar
AND PPN. I'M DISOWNING YOU FOR DISLIKING SWEET TEA. DOWN HUR IN DA SOUTH WE AIN'T GOTS NUTHIN' ELSE BUT SWEET TEA. [Oddly enough though, the caffeine in Sweet Tea doesn't effect me]

User Image HAY NAO. I LEIK MY TEA WITHOUT SUGAR.
THE SUGAR KINDA RUINS IT.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

princess23_30

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:56 am
Coffie is soooooooo nasty. its like licking the sidewalk after someone pucked on it *cringes*  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff