Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Building Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you into WinryXEd??AlXEd??EnvyXEd??
  Hell yes to all three!!!
  They're all alright....
  WINRYXED 4EVER!!!!!!
  EDXAL 4EVER!!!!
  EDXENVY 4EVER!!!!!
  I don't like any of them......(Hater.......)
View Results

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:42 pm
"Envy...thank you for coming by.....",Bella said with a calm face while the breeze ran through her short white hair. She sat down at Ed's desk and finished signing the rest of his papers. "And yes this is the Fullmetal Runt's office..no destroying it now.",she said while signing papers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:50 pm
Envy looks at Bella then sat on a chair in the office "so why are we waiting for Pride and Sloth?"  

Envy homunculi 08

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:01 pm
"You know that I don't know why...I exsist to protect you all when the time comes...well Pride......besides Fullmetal's to wrapped up in his social life to even guess what I am..sad...the sons of Hohenhiem......ha.",she said as she finished signing the papers. She sighed and got up fixing her shawl and skirt. "Come on..we better go....",she said quietly..holding out her arms to him. "you know what to do....and if I can be of any use to you Envy...I know alot about Fullmetal. So any information you need i can provide for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:09 pm
Edward sighed deeply on his way home...he hoped Al would be there..he missed him all day...  

Original_Edward_Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:12 pm
Envy stood up and looked at Bella "ok when i need some info about the pipsqueak i'll ask you, ok?" Envy started to walk down the hall to Pride's office  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:23 pm
She giggled lightly and followed Envy down the hall towards Pride's office. "Alright. Now I know that subject makes you edgey..so tell me what you did today.",she said catching up to him, her white shawl brushing up against his arms.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:29 pm
Envy shrugged "i didn't really do much today, what did you do today?" Envy and Bella where about half way to Pride's office  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:32 pm
She sighed."Gimme a piggy-back ride and I'll tell you.",she said with a look of childish glee in her green eyes that said'PLEASE???'  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:35 pm
Envy looked at Bella "why would i want to give you a piggy back ride?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:06 pm
"So that I can tell you. I'm tired and don't feel like walking and talking at the same time.",she said. "Please????????",she asked Envy while pouting cutely at him.'Ed! Lemme know if you get home safely and your brother is there, alright?? And..can you figure out...who-no-what I am??',she said to Edward.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:12 pm
Envy rolled his eyes "do i have to? were almost to Pride's office"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:45 pm
'yeah...yeah...wait what the? what are you talking about?' Edward thought aloud in his mind, making a face.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:57 pm
"Cause I want you to.....your a meanie Envy...",she said giving him a fake sniffle. Then the small,yet 16 year old girl jumped onto Envy's back and told him how boring her day was. "Pride's boring Envy and Sloth's no fun either......this place is boring I don't wanna be here.......I wanna hang out with you and Lust.",she said from his back. 'What??? Do you think everyone nowdays can talk to you through their mind, Ed??? Come on...no human can do that.....not even homunculi can.',she said to him while a soft childish giggle ran through his head.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff