Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Brendon and smoking.[edit] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the idea?
  Yea, I totally agree.
  No, there's no way.
  Uhh
View Results

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:20 pm
- The ladies won't want you anymore.

- All of your clothes smell terrible.

- The longer you smoke, the harder it is to quit.

- Not only are you damaging your own lungs, but everyone around you is breathing the smoke 2nd hand. This includes your friends, your band mates, and possibly your family. Do you really want all of the people you love to be poorly effected by your bad choice?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:59 pm
PrimeOdd

- Not only are you damaging your own lungs, but everyone around you is breathing the smoke 2nd hand. This includes your friends, your band mates, and possibly your family. Do you really want all of the people you love to be poorly effected by your bad choice?
I like the last reason.  

PanicChic2005

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:44 am
ECHELON_LOVE
PrimeOdd

I like the last reason.

when ever my uncle smokes i run around looking for an exit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:16 am
miss-mechanical
ECHELON_LOVE
PrimeOdd

I like the last reason.

when ever my uncle smokes i run around looking for an exit.
Whenever a family member smokes I gotta run to because I have broncutis, and I cant breathe crying  

Your WatchQueen

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:51 am
PrimeOdd

Yeah, exactly. I've been wishing he'd stop smoking because of those reasons and other reasons. Brendon made a very bad decision.
He was either pressured to smoke, or just decided to :[.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:42 am
I think we should all make a list of 10 or so reasins post them on gaia then we all say which 10 are the best and apply more to what were talking about. THen someone in the guild who is going to see them soon can print out the list and try their hardest to get it on stage. If that doesnt work for that person we can keep trying until it does.
But that's just what I think.  

VickyT_089

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:49 pm
Taka and Panda should try to find Brendon's house and put it in his mail box.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:15 pm
xxpanic_gummybearsxx

Yep, Taka and I have to kidnap get
Spencer [rumors in my school is that his mom lives near my bus stop] first, and tell him how much we love him and Panic, then he shall
take us to Brendon's house twisted .

Panda Cheval

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:25 pm
Panda.Gal
xxpanic_gummybearsxx

Spencer [rumors in my school is that his mom lives near my bus stop] first, and tell him how much we love him and Panic, then he shall

If that rumor is true then that is so awsome!I tottally want to move to Vegas now.
And that sounds like a good plan.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:55 pm
I wish I lived near vegas. =[
Smoking is really bad. And It's a real waste of money, even though he has basically an unlimited amount of it at this point in his career.
It turns your hair, teeth, and nails funny colors. And your breath stinks. And it ruins your tastebuds, so you can't taste certain things. Srsly. Mhm.
Smoking+Brendon=BAD  

sandflea

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:00 pm
VickyT_089
I think we should all make a list of 10 or so reasins post them on gaia then we all say which 10 are the best and apply more to what were talking about. THen someone in the guild who is going to see them soon can print out the list and try their hardest to get it on stage. If that doesnt work for that person we can keep trying until it does.
But that's just what I think.

I think we should do lots of reasons. Even more than ten. The more reasons, the more convincing it is.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:03 pm
sandflea
I wish I lived near vegas. =[
Smoking is really bad. And It's a real waste of money, even though he has basically an unlimited amount of it at this point in his career.
It turns your hair, teeth, and nails funny colors. And your breath stinks. And it ruins your tastebuds, so you can't taste certain things. Srsly. Mhm.
Smoking+Brendon=BAD

Those are other good reasons. Nobody wants to loose their sense of taste! And Panic is always telling us how they "don't make as much money as everyone thinks they do"...well...smoking isn't going to help it. xD

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

That Fragile Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:32 am
Wait. Oh my goodness. Where have I been? I didn't know that it was actually confirmed that he was a smoker. Awww. That is terrible. Somebody should tell his mother! That's horrible. He's gonna ruin his amazing voice. ='[  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:55 am
Because we love you and smoking is so bad for you. You don't want to have bad skin and yelow teeth, do you?

tanyjames

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:04 am
Panda.Gal
xxpanic_gummybearsxx

Alivia Stein got an autograph from him. She lives somewhere in your neighborhood.
It was in front of a house, that I know is in your neighborhood.
And not to mention that she recorded it. Or well one of her friends recorded it.
>____>
[

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas