Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic At The Disco inside jokes. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeyMoon29

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:12 am
I'm talking about the realllll VickyT. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:56 pm
Yoshi17783
I'm talking about the realllll VickyT. biggrin
I'm not. I'm not friends with the real VickyT.
That's my friend's name on here.  

PanicChic2005

HeyMoon29

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:47 am
New PATD inside joke:

During Nine In The Afternoon my friend thought Brendon said "Feeling each other as lovers do". Hahaha. She's so freaking stupid!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:02 pm
HA!
Whoever your friend is she's funny.

Fragile Panic

HeyMoon29

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:58 pm
She takes anything, I mean anything and makes it sexual. I once said "Oww, my a**" because I sat on a rock and she was like "ENOUGH WITH THE BUTT SECK!" Seriously.

I have no new PATD inside jokes. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:22 pm
I see.
I know someone like that.

Fragile Panic

Elvendork7

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:58 pm
I know someone like that too..
It's so freaking annoying!! rolleyes
I have nooo Panic inside jokes.. sad
Cause no one I know (cept over the net) like Panic..
But I laugh at anything remotely related to Panic...
WAIT!!

Once on a cop show, a guy lit up a ciggarette in a DISCO! and it blew up..
And when they were explaining what happend, a man was like: '...And then it was Panic at the disco'
haha I laughed SOOOOOOO hard at that one! lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:32 am
Panic_Time11
I know someone like that too..
It's so freaking annoying!! rolleyes
I have nooo Panic inside jokes.. sad
Cause no one I know (cept over the net) like Panic..
But I laugh at anything remotely related to Panic...
WAIT!!

Once on a cop show, a guy lit up a ciggarette in a DISCO! and it blew up..
And when they were explaining what happend, a man was like: '...And then it was Panic at the disco'
haha I laughed SOOOOOOO hard at that one! lol
That's awesome, too bad you didn't like.. record it or something mad D  

Polyphonic Twilight

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:10 am
That is awsome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:41 pm
Oh! I have one.
When my best friend and I go swimming and it's really cold we like to shout Ryan Ross. She also thinks that I oddly look like him, so she randomly shouts Ryan and jumps on me. And since I love Brendon Urie I love to go "Brendon!" and attack her. I guess that that's really weird. xd

Polyamorous048

music is living

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:00 pm
Polyamorous048
Oh! I have one.
When my best friend and I go swimming and it's really cold we like to shout Ryan Ross. She also thinks that I oddly look like him, so she randomly shouts Ryan and jumps on me. And since I love Brendon Urie I love to go "Brendon!" and attack her. I guess that that's really weird. xd

There's this 9 year old kid that hangs around at my house a lot and one time she decided to put on all this make up on because we were going out to eat and I don't mean just like eye shadow and eyeliner. Her exact words were "I want to look like I'm a performer". She ended up with make up that looked almost exact to what Ryan was wearing in one of the pics that I had just seen. I laughed every time I looked at her. Then when we got home I had gone to sleep and then I wake up to find that she had slept in all of that make up. After that I had to show her the pic of him and so I did and then even to this day I still call her Ryan. And the best part, she loves being called that. She even said that she's going to change her name to that when she's 18.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:31 am
music is living
Polyamorous048
Oh! I have one.

There's this 9 year old kid that hangs around at my house a lot and one time she decided to put on all this make up on because we were going out to eat and I don't mean just like eye shadow and eyeliner. Her exact words were "I want to look like I'm a performer". She ended up with make up that looked almost exact to what Ryan was wearing in one of the pics that I had just seen. I laughed every time I looked at her. Then when we got home I had gone to sleep and then I wake up to find that she had slept in all of that make up. After that I had to show her the pic of him and so I did and then even to this day I still call her Ryan. And the best part, she loves being called that. She even said that she's going to change her name to that when she's 18.

Hahaha that's hilarious. I wish I could do my make up that well.
But I'm glad to hear I'm not the only person that gets called Ryan Ross.  

Polyamorous048

music is living

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:36 am
Polyamorous048
music is living
Polyamorous048
Oh! I have one.

Hahaha that's hilarious. I wish I could do my make up that well.
But I'm glad to hear I'm not the only person that gets called Ryan Ross.

Your definitly not the only one. Now that girl has like claimed that name but before that any one of my friends (guys and girls) who not only wear but then keep on and sleep in a lot of make up we all called them Ryan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:48 am
I think I told this joke before. But my boyfriend [before he was my BF] was downtown on the last day of school, with my friends crush. My BF's names Ryan and my friend's is Ross. So I screamed: "OMG IT'S RYAN ROSS!" I told my boyfriend, and he almost died laughing. He doesn't even listen to PATD.

Then I met PATD at Meet and Greet so I have copies of the M&G picture and it's so funny because she was telling everyone I had nine copies in my room. And the funny thing is, I do! biggrin  

HeyMoon29

mechagrove

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:36 pm
i have both albums of PATD and i've been listening to pretty odd. But when i found a fever you cant sweat out in my papa roach case i put it on and i hadnt heard some of the song in ages but oddly enough i still rememberd the lyrics to most of the songs espccially i constantly thank god for esteban. My second fave song on earth ( 1st fave MCR: the sharpest lives)  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff