Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Anti SasuNaru Club in DA;edit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:47 pm
StrawBerry_Eve
I just checked out how the Club is going.
Meh. And I learned some people are just impossible, by all accounts. =| I'm really discouraged & disappointed to know that there are people out there like the ones I just saw.

Dear God, can't everyone just register the fact that there are many shounen-ai moments in Naruto, or at least moments that have the nobility to be considered shounen-ai in the slightest? *sigh* Some people won't even believe in Haku & Zabuza's moments....

I'm going to sleep now. Good night. -_-
They can't. It's just that people are too stubborn. There's still a lot of people hating homosexuals, cross dressers, communists, and all the other stuff that they don't believe it should exist in the world.

Exactly! The Haku and Zabuzu, is the perfect moment of shounen-ai scene in Naruto. But people just don't believe in it because they don't want to. Ugh, it just gets me mad.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:54 pm
StrawBerry_Eve
*sigh* I just flat-out don't like Anti Fan Clubs... seriously, why waste your time on discussing about the things you hate, rather than keep it to yourselves or to a couple close friends? Why would you wanna share that with the whole world? There's a lot of negative energy there.
I just don't understand what's so fun or great about that. I can't imagine speaking about my dislikes & hates all day without feeling really bad & pessimistic inside. Wonder what they do all day...?
It's much more fun to talk about the things you love. In my case, my OTP. Just be happeh~. -^^-
But what makes me even more upset is that they always seem to like to bash & negate Naruto & Sasuke's relationship, when it is indeed real. Heck, it's pretty much Kishimoto-senpai's FRIGGIN' PLOT. And yet, all the proof that just makes me want to shout "IN YO' FACE!!!" doesn't seem to click into them. What a shame. They're only mocking themselves, and at a borderline of ridiculous, too. v.v

Dear mercy, I saw that comic thing a looooong time ago. And that time was when I hadn't even started taking a full notice to SasuXNaru, NaruXSasu. [I never took a liking to NaruHina or SasuSaku... a bit for NaruSaku, but I've grown out of that now.... hey, btw, can anyone tell me how SasuHina became CANON in the beggining? O.o I never ventured into thinking about that, cuz really, I just don't think I can without becoming mentally sick. -_-"] It still disgusts me to this very day. xP Mainly because the art is just.... BLECH.
Plus, Naruto should be his oblivious self, and not even know that Hinata has a crush on him [Personally, though, I think he is smart enough on his own two feet to know the obvious. And at one point in the manga, Sakura hints this to him, but that doesn't seem to leave much of an impression on his part. xD]. Sasuke & Sakura.... I don't think I need to explain myself on that one.
But that's just me ranting, I suppose. ^^

Waa!! P.S. - that pic is some piece of eye-candy!!! ^^ Yum, yum, yum. -^^-
Thank you! Creating a Anti club is just an excuse to make fun of us for liking something that we just do. That they think they're right because, since Naruto is a "kid's" show, they won't show BL because little kids won't "understand." rolleyes My a** they won't. People are just homophobic, bastards... So yeah, making Anti Clubs, clearly tells us, that they have no life. Making fun o something and hating what we like.

SasuHina...CANON?! What the HELL?!!! eek They had never been canon, not ever since Naruto started! Hell no.... What are people smoking? They had NEVER interacted, they had never DO anything together, and I doubt Sasuke cares about Hinata. Exactly. Saying that Naruto will suddenly fall for Hinata, after she confess is completely stupid.

I have some pics!! But I need to upload them...  

DeficientLoser

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:22 am
Exaaaaactly.

All that stuff that was just said about the comic is completely true. My case is closed. What in the name of Joe were they thinking?!?!

Oh well... my point is proven, at the very least. XD I'm glad I'm not the only one who's going completely WTF over it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:05 pm
...O.o Anti SasuNaru club.... Well, that can't be helped. Everyone in this world has different opinions; whether or not it's reasonable.

I mean, why can't people enjoy the things in life; instead of hating it? o.O It confuses me at times... Even though, I also rant about small things xDDD Ahaha............hmm... I just contradicted myself...  

Gamexrocks
Captain

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:32 pm
Gamexrocks
...O.o Anti SasuNaru club.... Well, that can't be helped. Everyone in this world has different opinions; whether or not it's reasonable.

I mean, why can't people enjoy the things in life; instead of hating it? o.O It confuses me at times... Even though, I also rant about small things xDDD Ahaha............hmm... I just contradicted myself...
Yah...and it's not really a good thing being contradicted.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:45 pm
FishStick85
Exaaaaactly.

All that stuff that was just said about the comic is completely true. My case is closed. What in the name of Joe were they thinking?!?!

Oh well... my point is proven, at the very least. XD I'm glad I'm not the only one who's going completely WTF over it.
Maybe they were high...?  

DeficientLoser

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:26 am
ojau
What I think is funny is this sort of thing:

http://mewpudding101.deviantart.com/art/SasuNaru-Interview-49173055

-going to rant because it's what i do-
For the first thing, anything with an "interview" of a character has no strength of argument because the "interviewer" doubles as the interviewed, and writes whatever they want the interviewed to say.
Plus, the actual responses make no sense: Naruto knows Hinata "truly loves" him? Since when? Sasuke is willing to acknowledge Sakura's devotion? That's just wishful thinking for someone who enjoys those pairings. (As well as being slightly delusional if they think they're being canon.) One pairing's existence in the fanworld is no basis for another's nonexistance.
but i'm sure everyone here realizes that lol :'D
Also, it's hideous >>; look at Sasuke's hair lolll...

The fact that their club does things like that makes it pointless to try to hurt them, because they hurt themselves already. XD I mean really... that comic makes fun of itself.
it could almost be satiric.
(mostlybecauseit'ssougly)
...Weird...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:49 am
Zubora
ojau
What I think is funny is this sort of thing:

http://mewpudding101.deviantart.com/art/SasuNaru-Interview-49173055

-going to rant because it's what i do-
For the first thing, anything with an "interview" of a character has no strength of argument because the "interviewer" doubles as the interviewed, and writes whatever they want the interviewed to say.
Plus, the actual responses make no sense: Naruto knows Hinata "truly loves" him? Since when? Sasuke is willing to acknowledge Sakura's devotion? That's just wishful thinking for someone who enjoys those pairings. (As well as being slightly delusional if they think they're being canon.) One pairing's existence in the fanworld is no basis for another's nonexistance.
but i'm sure everyone here realizes that lol :'D
Also, it's hideous >>; look at Sasuke's hair lolll...

The fact that their club does things like that makes it pointless to try to hurt them, because they hurt themselves already. XD I mean really... that comic makes fun of itself.
it could almost be satiric.
(mostlybecauseit'ssougly)
...Weird...
I know....  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:31 pm
Mika_chann
FishStick85
Exaaaaactly.

Maybe they were high...?
...High?..Woah..than that means a quater of Naruto fandom is high...O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:32 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
FishStick85
Exaaaaactly.

Maybe they were high...?
No. Not quater. 70% of them are high.  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:33 pm
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
FishStick85
Exaaaaactly.

Maybe they were high...?
No. Not quater. 70% of them are high.
...O.O" Woah xDD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:55 pm
That picture is retarded. I'm sure however made that is very, homophobic and shallow.  

AraiHito
Crew

sweet_caandyy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:12 pm
there meanies!! making tat picture. wats wrong wit sasunaru?! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:54 pm
Hmmm...something like this calls for my trusty "fail" stamp
>:3

User Image  

Enzai Sebby3

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:28 pm