Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Apprentices (Training)
NEW APPRENTICE TRAINING!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TRAINING BEGINS NOW!!!!
  I know enough to be a warrior already!!! *takes quiz*
  Uh...I don't know some of these questions...*listens to mentor*
  WOO-HOO! I'm an apprentice! IN YOUR FACE, KITS!!! *dances*
View Results

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:10 pm
Bearpaw did as she was told, as soon as her mentor was down, she batted her stomach, claws sheathed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:23 pm
lalala, *jumps up and down*
I wounder when Cursedsong is going to get here?
lalala *jumps up and down*
mrgreen  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:24 pm
"Okay, that was very good. Okay now I want you to dodge my move and claw at me." Crystalstar said and went across the training place. She spun around and ran towards Bearpaw, leaping up hoping to land on her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:27 pm
Bearpaw quickly cleared herself, but ended up being off on her move, and Crystalstar landed on her leg.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:39 pm
"Nice try. Try this, once I'm over your head and about to claw you flip over and claw my belly." Crystalstar meowed and repeated what she did before.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:41 pm
Bearpaw clawed her belly, except without the claws. Crystalstar still landed ontop of her, though. She wriggled out, "Was that good?" she asked eagerly.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:48 pm
"Very, now once you claw my belly, before I land on you roll out of the way as fast as you can then jump on me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:57 pm
Bearpaw nodded, and then after repeating the steps, she was able to roll out of the way and pounce. It was a bit off, and slightly poorly timed. But all and all, she did it.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:59 pm
"Good, you'll have to practice, but it was good. Do you want to go hunting or learn more fighting?" Crystalstar said and got up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:02 pm
If cats could smile, she smiled and remebered her little kit hunt. "I would like some hunting."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:10 pm
"Okay, come on." They walked out into the snowy forest. "Okay, we usually don't get mice so we'll start with rabbits. Show me how you think you would hunt a rabbit."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:13 pm
Pretending the rock in front of them was a rabbit, she explained how while doing the steps. "Well, first I would keep low to the ground and try to blend in with the snow. Then I would kreep forward, and the moment the rabbit looked like it sensed me, I would pounce!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:24 pm
"Very good, your a natural." Crystalstar purred and sniffed the air. "Try to find something and you can test out your skill."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:36 pm
Bearpaw sniffed the air, and a moment or two, she smelled it. "I think I smell a rabbit... or is that a mouse?" She folowed the scent, at first going the wrong way, but Bearpaw quickly corrected herself. She finally spotted it, but when creeping towards it her tail stuck a bit to much, and the rabbit noticed her. It darted off, but Bearpaw after it. She went to bite it, but ended up getting a mouthful of fur. As she spit it out, the rabbit made it's escape.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 pm
"Nice try. Here let me show you," Crystalstar meowed and sniffed the air. She walked around a bit and finally smelled a rabbit. It was next to a tree, she crouched staying low to the ground. The rabbit looked up and dashed, Crystalstar ran faster and dug her claws into its back. It tried to break free, but the white leader quickly bite down hard into its neck.
"Now you try," She said and buried her prey.  
Apprentices (Training)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff