Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Brenbren got a new tattoo :o More pics added. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, not so much new, as added on to the old one
  Flower power?
View Results

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:04 pm
I really like it. 3nodding Brendon has balls for getting a tattoo of flowers! Haha. <3 It matches the HCT. <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:15 am
Yeah, I'm sure there will be plenty of people saying it's gay. But it's pretty whee And it really does match 3nodding Maybe that's part of the reason he got it, to remember the HCT... he did get it on the last night, after all.  

Polyphonic Twilight

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:46 am
makes me wanna get my tattoo even more now damn bills  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:01 pm
I think the tattoo is very artistic ;DD
Not gay at all.

Panda Cheval

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:38 am
You know what's really funny? Yesterday when I was studying I was bored and I was sitting indian-style on my bed.. so I drew a star on my ankle with highlighter. And then later I was outside with the kitten and my mom was watching from the kitchen window while she cooked... And when I came inside she's like "Did you get a tattoo"?
It was as if she was asking if I had a good day or something, she didn't sound surprised or mad or anything.
So I'm like "what?" because I figured I must have heard her wrong. And she says "On your ankle, did you get a tattoo?"

I was like "uhh no it's marker." and she just says "oh." so I'm like "If I did just go out and get a tattoo without talking to you first, wouldn't you be mad?" and she's like "Not really, there's no point in getting mad if you already got it, it's not like it would change anything."

eek
So apparently my mom doesn't care whether I get a tattoo or not xp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:25 pm
Wow that's weird i guess.But your mom is cool me and my sisters aren't aloud to get tattoos until we are old enough to sign by our selves ,are moved out and have money to get it.  

Fragile Panic

xo-elisa-xo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:57 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Yeah, I'm sure there will be plenty of people saying it's gay. But it's pretty whee And it really does match 3nodding Maybe that's part of the reason he got it, to remember the HCT... he did get it on the last night, after all.

It matches brendons style xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:41 pm
i really like brendons new tattoo it reminds me of the cover of Pretty. Odd. and of the HCT  

xPanicxAtxThexBalletx

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:03 am
I like the design, it's artistic smile . Bit too big I think (I don't like big tattoos), but it's pretty =).

Ha! I got my first tattoo when I was 15 xd .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:08 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

He really did look like he was having the time of his life out there. 3nodding

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:11 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
You know what's really funny? Yesterday when I was studying I was bored and I was sitting indian-style on my bed.. so I drew a star on my ankle with highlighter. And then later I was outside with the kitten and my mom was watching from the kitchen window while she cooked... And when I came inside she's like "Did you get a tattoo"?
It was as if she was asking if I had a good day or something, she didn't sound surprised or mad or anything.
So I'm like "what?" because I figured I must have heard her wrong. And she says "On your ankle, did you get a tattoo?"

I was like "uhh no it's marker." and she just says "oh." so I'm like "If I did just go out and get a tattoo without talking to you first, wouldn't you be mad?" and she's like "Not really, there's no point in getting mad if you already got it, it's not like it would change anything."

eek
So apparently my mom doesn't care whether I get a tattoo or not xp

That's so awesome. xD I'd be in so much trouble if I got a tattoo. But my dad and I are secretly planning on getting the same tattoo without my mom knowing. rofl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:53 am
We are the shaken...

Haha.
I'll probably get a lyric tattooed onto my wrist.
I don't know which one though.
Anywho, Brendon's tattoo reminds me of his Hawaiin heritage.
whee

We are the monsters.

PanicChic2005

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out