Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
This was on Keltie's MySpace. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poor Keltie. :(
  Her love for Ryan was never suppose to do this to her. </3
View Results

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:03 am
takashi_sahoko

@Girly
That was hilarious. Really. Who would imagine Ryan Ross bangin' a 16 year old or whatever. rolleyes rofl
I mean seriously.

But now onto the topic.
I honestly think that those people need to leave her the ******** alone. She's dating Ryan Ross. So what? If she were to date just another person, they wouldn't attack her like this. People can be such bullies these days. I am all for Keltie and Ryan together. (Wait so does this mean that they are still together?). She's a dancer. A pretty damn good dancer at that too. People often classify her as a whore or a slut. Where's the proof that she is those things? Most of the people against her doesn't even know the real her. They just base it on who she's dating or what she does as a living. And most of them claim to be Ryan Ross fans. If they were real Ryan Ross fans, or even Panic At The Disco fans at all, they would understand that she make Ryan HAPPY. Same goes for the other Panic girls. They might not get as bad publicity, but just because they are dating the boys from Panic AT The Disco, doesn't mean they are bad people. And I bet that she would cry over these things. How would they like it if they found stuff on the internet that isn't true about them? I bet that every time she sees this kind of crap, she would feel like s**t. She loves Ryan. Ryan loves her. This isn't how its supposed to work out. I mean she knew what she was getting into when she decided to date Ryan. But does it have to be this bad? I've personally left stuff on Keltie's myspace. And when she answered them, she truly answered them sincerely. She's trying to be a good person here. Not to mention that she isn't perfect. In fact nobody's perfect. And whoever thinks their perfect, well... She has said that. She isn't perfect. Hell Ryan isn't perfect too. Ryan and Keltie are about my favorite couple ever. No matter how bad of a Ryan fan girl I am. They make each other laugh, smile, cry whatever. Why can't people see that they are happy. I understand where most people think she's a whore. But do they actually know that in person? No they don't. They insult her based on what they want to believe is true. She wears revealing outfits. Sure. I can understand that, but it's a COSTUME. She needs that to perform. And just because she has had pictures that aren't really PG-13, it doesn't classify her as one. It's a JOB. Take Kim Kardashian for example (My she has a big booty). But she posed for Playboy baring it all and she had the decision whether she bare it all or not. And she's dating a big Football player. Sure there's s**t about her, but a lot of people don't call her a whore or whatever. Well okay they might. She even has a sex tape and yet people still like her. Now Keltie. She's dating a musician, she doesn't get much camera time, and yet there's still the people out there who makes her life a living hell to be in. What I'm saying is, if she's truly in love with him, why can't most people just accept that? Those vicious rumors are hurting her pretty badly. She's losing jobs because of this. I don't know her myself, but from some of the time that I have attempted to talk to her via myspace, they were all pretty kind words. And now people are attacking her family and her friends? Those people need to get a ******** life if they have nothing better to do. That's low. To those people who do do that, how would they feel if someone called their family a whole bunch of gold diggers. (I actually saw that on a Ryan and Keltie montage in Youtube surprised )
If Ryan got caught of this, how do you think he would react? Although I'm pretty sure he already knows about this, but how do you think Ryan would respond to this? Not good I presume. You fans out there that does drop by just to get a comment from her and make all this s**t about her, I don't think Ryan would highly like you. You're attacking the love of his life. Or the woman in his life that's important to him.
Uggggh, my thoughts are much to long for me to type this out.
But seriously I'm not even Keltie and sometimes I feel so much pity for her and sometimes I even want to cry, that she has to go through all of this crap because she's in love with the guy she's dating. And really she looks like a hardworking girl. And it's a shame that people won't hire her because of what they see in the internet.
Does this not seem like she is very well spoken and professional?
clickiee
Sorry for the rant. But it got really annoying on how they were treating her. surprised

I pretty much agree with you. I think people classify her as a slut or a whore because of pictures they found like this...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personally, I think those pictures are gorgeous. I mean, she is a model afterall. If I had a body like that, I'd be a model too! Also, sense she is a dancer, she often gets caught in photos of her with little skimpy dancer outfits on. It's her job and what she loves to do. It's not because she's a whore or a slut. I think people are misusing those words. Another thing is that they are just simply jealous that she is dating Ryan Ross. Of course people are going to make her sound like a terrible person!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:08 am
That Fragile Capricorn
I've also heard the were dating again. I don't know if it's true or not though. I don't really like Keltie that much and I don't think she is right for Ryan. But, who am I to say they shouldn't be together?

I don't think that anyone in this guild knows enough to judge something like that. I mean, we simply don't know the girl. We don't know if they are meant to live together forever or if they are terrible for each other. We barely know Ryan's true personality...think about how little with know about Keltie!

I've heard so many different things now about if they are together or not. It's so hard to judge it.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:38 am
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
She posted that a while ago, when they were still together. It was before the post with the poem...

(I don't have time to read the whole topic right now; so sorry if that's been said already xp )

What poem? eek
This one...

Quote:
So This Is It

Eat up the fibs.
and your the one that said reinvent love.
My life is a movie but I am not the lead
(I am not exactly an extra either)
I am somewhere that my mind tells me is real but my eyes tell me is a fantastic hallucination
Smoke
Lights
My hand in the air
And this isn't even my show
I think I start tomorrow, or maybe it starts today. What day is it? Is it Tuesday? I know I am a star on Tuesdays. Maybe. But then again...
Maybe I am only beautiful in your eyes
Maybe you are me upside down and black and white
(I make more sense that way)

Skipping along...
While you tell lies in all your songs

YOU.
HAD.
ME.
I believe.

Well, I MUST be lucky, if YOU are the one who loves me
It MUST be a blessing to only live in this moment
Where our skin slept on the same watch
And all things melt off your face while you sleep
No smoke
Or lights
Or hands reaching for you
All I see, is a perfect reflection of everything that scares me and the only thing I've ever felt is worthy of my fear

See....I've been to the candy store, and I've looked in your cookie jar before.

If he snaps our picture right on this watch
I will go down in the history books as the girl who told you that in order to be an idol
You must be worth looking up to
Look up
The sun is shining
Reinvent love
Reinvent us

I moved out of that house, but I left behind the cookies and the cuts
In case you ever get hungry for something a little less sweet and a little more tart
(and dare I say easy? Shhhhhhhhh pretend you didn't hear me)

I skipped away and put my toes in the grass that is where I finally took off my perfect girl mask

The only thing you need to know about me
Is that it does not get better than this.

xok

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:32 am

Everytime I read that poem.
It makes me wonder what the hell happened to their relationship that made her write that poem. And to Capricorn. That's your opinion. EVryone has opinions about this topic, but how do we know what's true or not anymore on the internet.
Like she said, only about 10 percent of what you read in the internet is true. We don't know much about Keltie to judge her like some people have been doing. I understand if you have met her and she just acted like a complete b***h, but none of us have ever encountered that.

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:18 pm
I mean sure i have to amit i am a fangirl of Ryan more then the other boys but Keltie doesn't deserves this.I mean i don't know a whole lot about her in fact the only thingis i know about her is her name,she's a dancer/model and she is or was dating Ryan.She right too though everyone is human,we all make mistakes.Yes Keltie is really pretty.She is a dancer and she wears like Taka said costumes.Like seriously people it's to paforme.For the people that gave her all that s**t they can f**k off and get a life.And i know that,that blog was made before the poem and Keltie's right like how can we belive a lot of this stuff on the internet now with all the tabloudes and roumors.I know that whenever i read that poems it makes me wonder what's going on with them but Keltie and Ryan are my favourite couple ever.I just don't know how someone could say stuff like that and make someone's life a living hell.Well whatever is going on i hope that they get through it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:14 pm
I was a member of another panic guild and I left becuase it was alot of keltie blasting and I mean I don't know the man hes free to date who he wants just like everyone else. I couldn't stand the bashing going on I can only imagine how hard it was on her  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:21 pm
PrimeOdd
That Fragile Capricorn
I've also heard the were dating again. I don't know if it's true or not though. I don't really like Keltie that much and I don't think she is right for Ryan. But, who am I to say they shouldn't be together?

I don't think that anyone in this guild knows enough to judge something like that. I mean, we simply don't know the girl. We don't know if they are meant to live together forever or if they are terrible for each other. We barely know Ryan's true personality...think about how little with know about Keltie!

I've heard so many different things now about if they are together or not. It's so hard to judge it.

That's very true.
The part about Ryan, I mean.

I think he's the most mysterious member of the band.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:55 pm
candie the pirate thief
I was a member of another panic guild and I left becuase it was alot of keltie blasting and I mean I don't know the man hes free to date who he wants just like everyone else. I couldn't stand the bashing going on I can only imagine how hard it was on her

well that was nice of you like you standed up for her kind of.  

Fragile Panic

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:48 pm
candie the pirate thief

I joined the Ryan Ross guild a couple of ways back,
but I had to quit it.
I don't even know the girl, but I couldn't stand on what they said about her in there.
To me it made me real angry, because some of the people in there
were just basing it off of what she wears and stuff like that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:14 am
I don't get why people would hate her gonk
As far as I can tell, she's awesome <3

Even if they're broken up, I still like Keltie xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:51 am
Wow. That poem is a little harsh. All the references to Panic's songs and stuff...ouch.

I don't know if that makes them "broken up" though. I mean, a poem is just a poem. It doesn't just come out and say that they broke up. Yeah, the tone of it sounds like she doesn't like Ryan very much, but maybe they just got in an arguement or something and she felt like venting.

Or. Maybe. She wrote that so that fans would think that Ryan and her broke up, and that might make people leave her alone. I don't know. xd

It's so hard to judge it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:18 am
Yeah, we talked about that in a different thread xp I thought maybe she was just venting, too.

But I think they did break up, since everyone is saying that at their HCT show Ryan said he was single too...
Unless that's also part of the plan to deceive their fans xp domokun

Polyphonic Twilight

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:07 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Yeah, we talked about that in a different thread xp I thought maybe she was just venting, too.

But I think they did break up, since everyone is saying that at their HCT show Ryan said he was single too...
Unless that's also part of the plan to deceive their fans xp domokun
I was thinking about that before.

It finally hit me that maybe Ryan and Keltie are acting like they broke up so that people would leave them the hell alone.

It's pretty sad when they have to resort to that.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:20 pm
I pretty much agree with
everyone about the whore thing.
I mean they are costumes. It`s part of her job.
But on another note, look what I found :'D
These might have been posted before,
and I`m sorry if they have been D:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/amydunn/sets/72157603471706027/

qlyph

Ruthless Exhibitionist

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:39 pm
Oh yeah, those are from last year I think 3nodding They're so cute <3  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items