Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Fruit Basket! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea or Bad idea?
  Good idea!!!!!
  Bad idea!!!!!
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:09 pm
lol!
Yah, Bannana your cat pix. looks just like Kyo!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:37 pm
it does!!
anyway, back on to the rp....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kumquat stared into the forest. There was a cat out there! She wanted to investigate. Kumquat easily leaped onto the white picket fence and down to the other side. The other cat probably spotted her, because it turned and ran. Kumquat ran after it, finally she caught up and she pounced on the strange cat, bowling it over.

"Gotcha!" Kumquat mewed triumphantly. "I'm Kumquat! Who are you?"  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:24 pm
((who the heck are you attacking?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:16 pm
(Grapefruit Your powers wrong... You need some thing random like 'Pink swirly Grapefruit' or something like that...)
(( I don't know but I'll do it!!!!!))

Mango twisted around and grinned at the cat who called herself Kumquat. "I'm Mango! Guess what?!" Mango's eyes' widened. "I've had sugar!!!!!" She pushed with her back legs and sent Kumquat flying over her head. "Mango Ribbon Swirl!!!!!!!!!!" Mango meowed hurling herself at the strange cat. "Bind with a vine!!!!!" A single strand of ivy reached up and grabbed the grey (she is grey right?) kitten around the middle.

(This is how you use your powers... Ok?)  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:19 am
Username: KitaTataki
Cat name: Watermelon
Power: Watermelon splash!
Pic: http://lh4.ggpht.com/mjbmeister/R_3Hv1f7mcI/AAAAAAAADkw/-n7Xio-eSFQ/s400/calico-cat-Jean-Francois-Chenier.jpg
Personality: Loves sugar, kinda physco, loves making friends, never ever lazy
Info: orphan, escaped from the human sociaty, lives in woods
Other: owns a hollow tree full of sugar! (stolen from humans) willing to share with other cats. hoards shiny objects  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:26 am
Watermelon was rudly awaken by some tussling cats. Still groggy, she heard the words, "I've had sugar!" Watermelon leapt out of her tree and shreaked "I LUFFLES SUGARRRRRR!" She ran around her tree a couple of times and burst in on the cats. "IHAVESUGARDOYOUWANTSOMEIDOCUZI'MHUNGRYSODOYOUWANTSOME???"
The cats looked at the breathless watermelon as she dashed into the woods. "Follow me!" Watermelon called.  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:30 am
Bannana romped throughtout the forest, she heard some other meowing and decided to go towards it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:33 am
Watermelon was running and soon bumped into an orange cat. "Hihihi my names Watermelon whats yours? Hey do you like sugar???"

(Bannana this is directed to u)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:36 am
Watermelon cocked her calico head to the side. "I asked if you wanted sugar!" she repeated. An air of extreme hyperness hovered around her. "Hey are you awake?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:40 am
"Rawrg. WATERMELON SPLASH!" Yelled Watermelon. A steady supply of watermelon seeds came out of nowhere and splatted Banana in the face. "There are you better now?" watermelon asked.  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:37 am
Kumquat delicately landed on her feet but a vine had wrapped around her, making her stumble. "So that's how you wanna play, huh?" she hissed. "MIGHTY MIGHTY KUMQUAT MYSTICAL FRUIT JUICE AND SEEDS OF YUMMINESS, KUMQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS!!!! Flaming Shishkabob attack!" Firey shishkabobs flew out of no where, oblitherating the vine that bound her, and threatening to burn the tabby who called herself Mango. Mango dodged around the firey fruit sticks, barely missing being burnt.

((LOL SHISHKABOBS!!! That's my favorite! Too bad it's not a 'fruit' even though it has fruits in it...i woulda named my kitty that...oh well she'll just use it as a power. ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:48 am
Watermelon traced herself back to the fueding cats. "Hey want some sugar?"  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:52 pm
"Hi, I'm Watermelon!" Watermelon introduced herself, completely oblivious of the random vines and shishkabobs flying everywhere. "Who are you guys?" Mango and Kumquat stopped to look at the insane cat by the name of Watermelon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:23 pm
Pineapple heard noisey cats outside of her territory and decided to make them shut-up. She jumped up onto her fence and looked around a little ways down the fence was four cats. "PINEAPPLE ROCKS!!!!! Tidle wave strike!" A huge wave of water came out of the air and headed towards the cats. "Why don't you keep it down!" Pineapple yelled once the water splashed the cats and jump down off the fence. Hissing under her breath she headed back inside.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:21 am
"Oh, HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" yelled watermelon. the cat who cried "pinapple rocks" stopped. "what do you want?" she spat. "A new friend. And sugar." retorted watermelon.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff