Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[General Chat] House of Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:11 am
Everything will be okay in the end.

LIKE RAINBOWS AND SUNSHINE. mad

If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:15 am
Sounds good to me. :3

Apparently, you can eat rose petals. Different varieties have different flavours~
I'm going down to the back of my garden really soon to raid some. I'll be putting them in my sandwiches. Soon, there'll be none left! :O
If I like the taste, anyway.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:20 am
Whoa.. I knew about rose petal tea, but not that you could just eat them plain. o3o Seems kinda nasty.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:53 am
I've eatten them plain before o.o The really cheap pink ones that grow like viens? they taste pretty sweet. The red roses are kinda bitter.  

Syntria
Crew

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:24 am
They've got a texture kind of like lettuce, strangely enough. So they're not that nasty to eat, really.
I have some huge pink ones in the front garden, those are nice when chewed but I'll have to stick to the red ones in the back garden, there are only two pink ones blooming, as opposed to an absolute profusion of the red ones. T.T

At least it's the season for it. Oh! When I'm in the park in the city next, I'll have to pick a tiny few petals from the purple ones and everything! There's a large rose garden there!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:34 pm

Yeah, people mix flower petals in with salads and sammiches (and yes, I really do pronounce it like that) and stuff.

Drakie Cakie
Crew

[`Novacaine]

Devout Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:17 pm
OMG I WANNA CHAT TOO
D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:24 pm
... Okey,i think the little kid saw sharks in the water now xD. Luckily he thinks sharks rules hes just to scared of swimming with them so he's taunting them from the safe shore =D.
Omg Hi btw, fear me.. Lol nm thats not gonna work here, to many people who would go against it in here and i rather won't be bitten (yet) so RAWR i am ebil and like to eat ramen so beat that!

Aisu Fan

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:44 pm
Lady Gyrfalcon
They've got a texture kind of like lettuce, strangely enough. So they're not that nasty to eat, really.
I have some huge pink ones in the front garden, those are nice when chewed but I'll have to stick to the red ones in the back garden, there are only two pink ones blooming, as opposed to an absolute profusion of the red ones. T.T

At least it's the season for it. Oh! When I'm in the park in the city next, I'll have to pick a tiny few petals from the purple ones and everything! There's a large rose garden there!
Rulin' ya universes...

*roars and attackleglomps* YOU HAVE ROSES IN YOUR GARDEN!?;___;
Miss Sushii's got dead plants D; Australia hates flowers, so I can't make...
ROSE PETAL JELLY *__*
Promise me you'll make rose petal jelly. It is like, beyond delicious. And then send me some biggrin

@ ~Pretty Pink Depression~: I say "sammich" too...everyone laughs at me sad

EDIT:HOMAHGAH,Read the first one.

I swear, if they do make a Phoenix Wright Musical, I'll explode. With joy. And bunnies.
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:54 am
Rather than a green thumb, everyone in my family has thumbs of DEATH. woo.. *dramatic lighting* We've TRIED to plant things. Even simple flowers. But they just die. And this is New Jersey, not even, like, Florida or anything. D: The GARDEN STATE. And we just can't.  

Skizzors
Crew

Kyle Redstar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:09 am
I have never heard of a rose petal salad. Intresting....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:19 am

The only thing I haven't managed to kill yet is my chin-chin, Kinky. And he doesn't even like me! *sob*

Drakie Cakie
Crew

Vexworth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:58 pm
User Image
Plants hate me. Plants hate me so very very much. Honestly, in our garden, there's some pansies I planted right next to some pansies my father planted, they were perfectly alright when we purchased them, now MINE ARE WILTING LUMPS yet his are perfectly fine. crying
They're about a foot apart. WHY IS THIS.
SCIENCE SAYS THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.
cry

I brought in a package of edible flowers to one of our lunchtime teaparties (we had one every thursday, 'twas unbelievably lovely) and nobody dared eat them except me, because apparently eating flowers is scary. *shrug*
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:15 pm
@Kyle Redstar: Neither have I but, I wanna try it now...

@Miss Sushi: Rose Petal Jelly sounds interesting.... xd Im with you on that.Explosion with joy, and bunnies, though that is if I dont die laughing first .  

Yami-Ranpu

Honourable123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:41 pm
People actually eat flowers? o.O
I ate some of the rock (candy-stuffs) my sister brought back from Blackpool (crappy seaside town - the beach is disgusting, but my nan loves it... o.O) last week, a couple of days ago - forgot when.
Some of them tasted super-icky. And, apparently, they were flower flavoured. o.O But, it was sugary... so I ate it anyway, and then stole all of the purple ones from my sister. >=D

I have roses in my garden.
And a pond. With fishies and frogies and snailies and toadies and tadpolies and... algae-ies...? o.O;; Couldn't think of anything else...
I avoid the garden like the plague, though; I'll end up getting stuck helping with the garden. T-T
I think I preferred having a lazy, useless father... ¬.¬;

¬.¬ What is it with parents and making you go to sleep really early. It' only ten to eleven... o.o; But, still... It's too early. So much fanfiction to read... T-T

@ Soda Ex Machina - all the stuff I plant's like that, too! ToT It's not fair! I'm sure it has something to do with his 'Coffee Offerings'. ¬.¬; (Originally to 'The Shrine of Arran' in his 'garden' at the office. Don't ask... o.O).

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff