An assasin!
  My pet.
  A human
  A tostada.
  Someone with bad poll answers.
View Results

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:29 pm
Adriana often reads quotes quotes instead of talking to people most of the time when she's feeling blue.
Adriana wears an X-Men necklace all the time.
Adriana was born on an island that witnesses the new day first.
Adriana can't stand Doug Robb and Adam Lazzara. (common? maybe...)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:48 pm
Who am I? What makes me me? hmmm...

Well I definitely have a profound lack of understanding social queues... which can lead to hilarious situations at times... ummm.... I am extremely comical, and I try to make anything funny, I guess as a way to deal with tough situations. I really like black humor. Of course, I cannot apply this to people, and so I am pretty much consistently pissed off with about 75% of the people around me...

I hate noisy situations, places with lots of sensory stimulation (lots of noise/bright lights/painful experiences), because I have a tendency to get overwhelmed and freak out. But this is really only when I'm trying to concentrate on something.

Besides that, I'm 16 years old and am graduating from high school in 2 weeks ^ .^.

I have a very large build, but thankfully I don't completely tower over EVERYbody yet... (only 6' tall now). I would love to be skinny, and tall, just because of the fashion pieces that would become available, but we always want what we can't have...

I actually adore my life, which is something alot of people find to be alien... for some reason.

Oh yeah, I also make jokes about things that people really really don't want to hear and I can make some people hate me.... (you know, the people who won't take a joke if it were handed to them wrapped in a million dollars). but yeah... I also tend to go off on tangents and forget what I'm talking about, and then get back to the topic.... this causes my discussions and forum posts to be rediculously long.... as you can probably tell. So yeah, I'll stop now, before I continue waaaayyyy too long after this.... oooh a penny. You know pennies can be made into a gold-like sheen by dipping them into a specific base wash and then heating them....  

Bloody Loon

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:59 pm
My speech. The way I say things and how I say them is very unique.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:42 pm
What makes me unique? Hum, well, I'm not sure exactly. My friends all say I'm unique though, go ask them.

Seriously though, I can only name a few things. Foodwise, I eat scrambled eggs with ketchup, and black eyed peas with mayo.

If at all possible, I like to make my own accessories (buying chains from hardware stores and putting them on my jeans, sewing my own gloves with scraps of jeans and shirts, etc) No so unique here, but at my school, I wear a tan trench coat and combat boots (yeah army surplus stores!) People I didn't even know knew my name or simply as 'Trench Coat'

My habit of being very blunt, opinionated, sarcastic, and witty, especially when I'm in a bad mood (aka, low bullshit tolerance). Works very well when trying to get rid of a noob.

Apparently I have some sort of accent that to many sounds slightly British (though I've lived in NC all my life and half my family is asian, the other half country)

I'm a tomboy, so I tend to play lots of action games and don't wear any make-up whatsoever.  

Shadow`s Enigma

Apocalyptic Warrior

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:43 pm
I don't like solid chocolate, but I have to take it medicinally once a month. Chocolate baked goods can be okay if there's something else to balance the flavor.
I really like the idea of becoming a housewife. I really enjoy baking and cooking, and cleaning is very sastisfing now and again.
I am an extremely feminine lady, but I have never been a "chick".
I learned to swordfight in a full-length skirt before I entered fifth grade.
I'm more comfortable in a dress than loose jeans.
I love to read, but I hate books that have gotten awards, unless they're children's books. I like happy endings and I don't like sex.
I love romance but I don't like sex.
I have clinical depression and I'm obcessed with figuring out why. It's just about the only thing I really want to figure out. I don't mind learning new things, but I don't actively seek them out that much. I'm not curious.
I've always loved my parents a great deal. I didn't fight with them at all until I started working for my mother.
I sleep with a sword and a teddy bear.
I have been in love with someone for almost ten years, they never loved me back, and I'm okay with that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:45 pm
When it's dark outside, and there's a really dim streetlamp nearby,
I always feel like I'm in the 90's, or in a 90's sitcom.

x_apathyslastkiss

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:51 pm
my desires for pasta....i think. But im not sure....
Maybe my humor, its kinda sick sometimes....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:49 am
doom1000
my desires for pasta....i think. But im not sure....

You have romantic feelings towards pasta?

I couldn't say that there's anything unique about me. Even the insane things have no doubt all been done by someone sometime during history.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:46 pm
*I don't know anyone else who walks around with a pocket notebook for scribbling down story ideas/people's conversations/potential research topics.
*I don't know anyone else (in my life) who likes to make various things with clothes.
*I don't know anyone else who can take the sunrise, sprinkle it with dew... cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two...

Beyond that, not much that I don't already see in others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:25 am
unique? me? not really......

I collect old books...
have a weird facination for ancient technology...
design coffin shape steamer trunks for fun....
Trying to design one that looks like an Iron Maiden...
archaic medical devices mesmerize me....
my dream home looks like a castle...
have an ecclectic collection of stuff from around the world...
Play and collect Djembes....
Have my own treasure chest filled with knives and assorted stuff important to me.......
if the world is not my oyster, then i'll settle for the shrimp plate special please.....
cemetary in my back yard...nuff said.  

Keevan Draco

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:30 am
Kaishi Kyouki
You know pennies can be made into a gold-like sheen by dipping them into a specific base wash and then heating them....
And what base would you use to accomplish this? surprised

Shadow`s Enigma
People I didn't even know knew my name or simply as 'Trench Coat'

Same here! I'll be walking around and someone I've never seen before in my life will shout out my name and smile at me/wave. I just respond in some way as a matter of politeness but in my head I think: "who the hell was that?". And if I meet someone they say "hey you're that girl with all those trenchcoats!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:29 pm
KeevanSixx

What kinds of ancient technology?  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:00 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
KeevanSixx

Like catapults and stuff? neutral How ancient?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:06 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
*I don't know anyone else who walks around with a pocket notebook for scribbling down story ideas/people's conversations/potential research topics.
Thus proving you haven't met my immediate family. My sister tried carrying around a tape recorder for this purpose in high school, but in the end she just decided that the way to handle story ideas was to write them in the back of her sketchbook.
I travel with... gosh, five notebooks now. -^^-; One's my sketchbook, one's for my comic, one's my graphic novel, one's for writing and scripting, and one's strictly for quick ideas, sewing measurements, and rune translations. That one's the smallest, so I can keep that and my sketchbook in my purse at all times.
Edit: Oops, six. I forgot the pad of paper I'm laying the graphic novel out in. -^^-;

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:00 am
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
KeevanSixx

Like catapults and stuff? neutral How ancient?

medieval weapons of war (catapults, trebuchets, roman mechanical crossbows, early period firearms, incendeairies,ect.)
Early chinese 3rd dynasty thru 7th dynasty technology.....( waterwheels, and the things they powered, waterclocks, distance measuring chariots, early rocket propelled tech, ect..)
Japanese weapons and armor tech....
early ottoman and persian empire astrological equipmemt...
Astrolabes, Sextants, and More.......
alchemy related equipment....
Greek water clocks.....
medieval medical equipment....
almost any cog and gear driven equipment from the ancient world.

I have a reproduction astrolabe designed by Geoffrey Chaucer (knight's tale) for his son. I picked it up at Scarbourough Ren-Faire in Texas many moons ago.....darn thing really works! and it's small enough to wear around your neck like some really big piece of blingbling. it's about the size of your hand with interchangable horizon plates for the latitudes and longitudes. The backside armillary can be used to measure height, an almost plumb line, and short distances. Front side dial can rudimentarily keep track of dates and seasons. it's a nice piece.

(Writer.....I carry about 3 large moleskines notebooks in my kit bag when I travel or go to work. They're mostly filled with assorted notations and drawings of things I see on history channel, travel channel, ect. about ancient technology. Only one of then contains writing, and that's my poetry and mad musings.)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff