Reply Role Play
Mixed Emotions Anime RP ( please join ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai-Sempai00

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:02 am
Japan works... the girls uniforms are cuter (I'm an Aussie too!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:25 pm
Your right...Why can't the others hurry up?  

funnybunny8888

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:04 pm
"hey" Kimita said  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:52 am
orihime95
"hey" Kimita said

You need to post Kimita's bio first.  

funnybunny8888

cactusgirl8888

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:23 am
Jane is very shy because when she was little she danced at a concert the skirt had the undies attached to it. But the skirt was too loose and while she spun the triple spin her skirt came off and since the undies were attached to the skirt well her whole under part was shown everybody laughed the bad thing was that their was some perverted guys so they ran on to stage and stripped her Jane screamed and screamed they touched everything and started throwing her up into the air so everybody could see her bits Jane started puberty really young so everything was complete. one of the boys tried to mmph her her but he didn't know how to.Luckely their were no adults around.Since then Jane has been very caustious and shy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:17 pm
Hello, my name is Yuichi. My best friend is Takayuki and I secretly like Jane. Jane is really shy so I guess it'll be up to me to ask her out. I think Iroku likes her too...or maybe he likes Akane? Or Kimita? Actually he probably likes every single girl in our school. One day I'm going to ask Jane out, and I know that God will help me.  

funnybunny8888

horselover1009

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:58 pm
User Image
Hey I'm Takayumi. I have no idea what's up with all the girls around me. They always seem to want to be around me or always act weird when I'm around them. I'm a pretty serious dude most of the time. My best friend is Yuichi and I like Akane( a lot) but no one knows that. This year I'm going to muster up the courage to ask her out I hope.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:53 pm
Iroku ate his breakfast while lokking over his PDA, it contained all the stats, bios, and measurements off every girl in school. "I guess I gotta update it with all the new juniors as well" he said to himself "Well time to go!" as he closed the door and made his way to school.  

Kai-Sempai00

horselover1009

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:00 pm
*Knock knock* " Hey Yuichi! Come on we're going to be late for school if you don't hurry up" he hollered. Why does this always happen? why does he always over sleep? Takayumi thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:20 am
Yuichi groaned. "Coming." He got out of bed, put his uniform on and stuffed some bread in his mouth.

Akane was running to school.  

funnybunny8888

horselover1009

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:21 pm
Takayumi shook his head as his friend appeared at the door his mouth stuffed full of bread. " Come on lets get going or we're going to be late." he sighed then started off down the road to school with Yuichi.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:09 am
Yuichi spotted Jane. "Do you have a date for the dance yet?" he asked Takayumi.  

funnybunny8888

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:38 am
" Nah not yet. Why" he asked wondering what brought up that question.
" Do you have one yet? " he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:59 am
"Well, I wanna ask Jane but I guess I'm just a coward..."  

funnybunny8888

Kai-Sempai00

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:46 pm
Iroku spotted Yuichi and Takayumi walking ahead of him, he ran up and threw his arms around their shoulders "Hey boys" he said "You two lookig forward to the new school year? or to be more specific the new first-year girls?" He looked towards the sky and pointed dramaticly "This year we will get girlfriends! and... well that is the most important thing, right?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff