Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Keltie deleted her myspace... EDIT. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

=/

View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:39 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
Aww. I hope they didn't break-up but I don't want them to stay together if they don't want to anymore. I really liked them as a couple.
Yeah, that's how I feel too.
I want them both to be happy... but I thought they were great together. And I really like Keltie.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:04 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I know, some people waste a ton of time making up rumors or spreading gossip and it'll just ridiculous. I don't the point of it, at all.

Aww. I hope they're at least still friends. But it sounds like Ryan lied to her or something. Even though in my head, he's like the perfect boyfriend. [AfterBrendon,ofcourse]

I agree, i hope they can atleast still be friends; but that ususally doesnt work out. confused
I does sound like he did, he must have done something pretty bad to make keltie that angry. =/  

rissy urie

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:32 pm
rissy_urie
Polyphonic Twilight
I know, some people waste a ton of time making up rumors or spreading gossip and it'll just ridiculous. I don't the point of it, at all.

Aww. I hope they're at least still friends. But it sounds like Ryan lied to her or something. Even though in my head, he's like the perfect boyfriend. [AfterBrendon,ofcourse]

I agree, i hope they can atleast still be friends; but that ususally doesnt work out. confused
I does sound like he did, he must have done something pretty bad to make keltie that angry. =/

it does seem like he lied but i really really dont think Ryan would be one to do something like that.
and yes i do hope there still friends and i like that poem that Keltie wrote besides the fact that it's kinda mean.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:33 pm
George Ryan Ross III would NEVER lie!

Because he has CHARACTER, dammit!
mad

CHARACTER!

>.>

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:40 pm
~[girlygirl]~

mad

CHARACTER!

>.>

EXCATLY!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:46 pm
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
~[girlygirl]~

mad

CHARACTER!

>.>

EXCATLY!!!!!

Now that I think about it, I probably shouldn't have said that.

Ryan's not perfect.
DX

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:00 pm
~[girlygirl]~
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
~[girlygirl]~

mad

CHARACTER!

>.>

EXCATLY!!!!!

Ryan's not perfect.
DX

well of corse he's not no one is. but i really don't think he would lie about something that bad to make Keltie so upset and angry like some things in the poem were really harsh.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:03 pm
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
~[girlygirl]~
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
~[girlygirl]~

mad

CHARACTER!

>.>

EXCATLY!!!!!

Ryan's not perfect.
DX

well of corse he's not no one is. but i really don't think he would lie about something that bad to make Keltie so upset and angry like some things in the poem were really harsh.

Well, it sounds like it's his fault.

I'm just wondering what he could have done to make Keltie so mad that she wouldn't forgive him, even after looking at his adorable face.
I mean, who could resist that?
Someone who's really mad.
D;

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:04 am
Maybe it wasn't just one thing he did... Maybe they'd already been having some problems, and then something happened that just was like.. the last straw.

And also, just because it sounds like it's his fault in her poem, doesn't mean it necessarily is. I don't think she'd write that just to badmouth him or something, but we have to keep in mind that that's just her interpretation of things.. that poem is how she was feeling right then. Maybe she was just really upset, and it was kind of like venting and maybe it's a bit exaggerated?

Or, maybe he really did do something horrible. But, everyone messes up sometimes. As much as we admire Ryan, he's still human. He makes mistakes too. Same goes for Keltie.

But the point is, we don't know what happened. We probably won't ever know the details.. so instead of jumping to conclusions, I'm just gonna hope that neither of them did anything that really hurt the other person, 'cause that would suck..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:00 am
That's true, Poly.
That's so true.

I guess that is all we can do.

I wasn't saying Ryan was a horrible person because he may have done something to screw things up with Keltie.

You're right, he's human too.
3nodding

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:00 am
but sometimes i wonder if Ryan and Keltie did break up because i was reading the "thank you" page on the CD

Spencer thanked his girlfriend
Jon thanked his
Ryan...didn't thank his.

and i think that's kind of werid.

he's message was "Ryan thanks: my band, my loving family, Juliette, Caroline and Andy Jordan Mom and Dad. Monkey for sorting me out and being amazing, beautiful and understanding of my impossible nature. Hobo for all the love, all of my friends at home. Corey Catalano. Jeffrey Scouscon, and Rob for the endless supply of good vibes. Least and last, that delicious Room Tea"

unless Keltie's nickname is Monkey then i don't know what to think.

neutral

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:13 am
miss-mechanical
but sometimes i wonder if Ryan and Keltie did break up because i was reading the "thank you" page on the CD

Jon thanked his
Ryan...didn't thank his.

he's message was "Ryan thanks: my band, my loving family, Juliette, Caroline and Andy Jordan Mom and Dad. Monkey for sorting me out and being amazing, beautiful and understanding of my impossible nature. Hobo for all the love, all of my friends at home. Corey Catalano. Jeffrey Scouscon, and Rob for the endless supply of good vibes. Least and last, that delicious Room Tea"

neutral
When I read it I just assumed Monkey was Keltie. Because who else would it have been? xp
& I think I'd heard that before somewhere, anyway.

Polyphonic Twilight

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:17 am
~[girlygirl]~
That's true, Poly.
That's so true.

I guess that is all we can do.

I wasn't saying Ryan was a horrible person because he may have done something to screw things up with Keltie.

You're right, he's human too.
3nodding
It's hard not to speculate though ninja xp

I know you weren't saying that domokun 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:24 am
Yeah at my Honda Civic Tour date (May 20th) he did the "who here is single" thing and Jon and Spencer were like *shake head* and Ryan and Brendon were both like "same here!" to the people screaming. I thought Ryan got Hobo way before him and Keltie started dating? I think that Keltie probably deleted it because she was the one who ran it, not Ryan.

I loved them together because they were really cute but I also think she seemed really stuck up and sort of annoying sometimes. I don't appreciate her dancing job. I mean the one that doesn't include the Radio City Rockettes. |:

jordanlaag

jordanlaag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:27 am
Polyphonic Twilight
miss-mechanical

Jon thanked his
Ryan...didn't thank his.

neutral
When I read it I just assumed Monkey was Keltie. Because who else would it have been? xp
& I think I'd heard that before somewhere, anyway.

Yeah I always assumed Monkey was Keltie. I totally AWed when I read Jon and Spencers though. "Thank you for being my best friend and the love of my life." Even though that's completely off topic. :/  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff