Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Love You!
  I love you too...
  Too bad, I don't love you.
  Awwww....
  I don't believe that term should be used loosley....
View Results

j3ll0_m0nk3y

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:59 pm
I did my best to inject a sense of dark romanticism into all my projects at school (it worked for English and Drama, not so much for math and science), but my favorite was a bit of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde fanfiction we got to write. I also enjoyed giving responses to questions about the Romantic poets and their work.

Edit: I just remembered this one project I did in my freshman year of highschool where I got to dress up like Queen Elizabeth I for my world history class.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:43 pm
I did a (rushed) acrylic portrait of Siouxsie Sioux.

I also started working on a gouache sequential piece for another class (had to scrap it as I dropped the class) where a loli-esque doll wakes up for the first time, realizing she's alive and walks about. It's really simple, but it was a simple idea for a storyboard (the assignment).  

Mina

Lifesucks411

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:26 am
Veruniel
I used to draw very dark things in art class. And though it's more about mental illness than any gothiness, I once wrote an essay on how it was to be depressed.

The principle didn't like it much. I got shunted into therapy.

Been there done that. LOL they thought I was a satanist.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:09 am
just wrote an assignement about violence against goths.... was kinda fun. Got my first top grade for it. ^^  

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:51 am
Lifesucks411
Veruniel
I used to draw very dark things in art class. And though it's more about mental illness than any gothiness, I once wrote an essay on how it was to be depressed.

At least you didn't do those things in sunday school. xp xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:36 pm
I had to write an ending to a real published story as a project.

Um. . .

And if you had ever heard a more excentric, senseles, insane, morbid piece, I don't know who it is, I want to meet them! That was in 8th grade. Hahahah!

Though, I don't think it portrayed "Gothiness" as much as insanity.  

GothickZombie

GothickZombie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:38 pm
XWraith_LordX
Lifesucks411
Veruniel

At least you didn't do those things in sunday school. xp xd

Haha! We're too poor for therapy, so I can do whatever I want, I don't have to see a shrink!

*b***h Slap!*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:45 am
I once made a baby doll for art, made her look like she was dead and decaying, and made a coffin to put her into it. I got full marks because the teacher wouldn't go near it.  

nikia kitty

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:41 pm
Well for our last art project it was an open project. So I did basically a classic coffin (tried to convert it into a purse but failed) out of paper mache and a friend of mine did a joint project with it of doing the Mayor of Halloween town out of paper mache. We even got his head to do the little spin. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:06 am
Neva. I was smart enough to not expose it until the 10 year Reunion. :3  

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:27 pm
everything i have done in the past two years was open enough for me to warp into my own twisted gothic freak fest i loved it all my favorite was an english project that i had to write two papers on( i love to write btw not poems or emo crap but book and essays) so i wrote about my thought changing from lovable christian boy to an evil strange goth. the paper included how i feel about me (great) and how the world sees me(sexy) but there was one more part to the project we all had to draw a picture for the cover of the book all our work was to be put in i drew an evil city coming to life devouring the people and destroy society and i won MWAHAHAHAHAHA mainly because all the other were um lets just say s**t and i was the only artist in the class so it is forever in that schools history  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:48 pm
Not really at my school sense my school strangely enough wants us to be ready for the profession work place sooner....

But we did have on suggestion that was Goth. The teachers were telling us about a software update our school was having. He told us that the oldprogram we used would be removed from the computers.

One of the kids brought up as a joke we should do something in its memory. I said "we should have a funeral", then it was brought up what would be buried.

As my teacher said " While the other schools are having Christmas plays, the kids at our school are having a funeral"  

Death Sharpie

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:16 am
only when our teacher told us to make masks (emily the strange inspred one for me)in grade5
and write a story in the vew of your dream pet i was a bat  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:30 pm
I did a project on the day of the dead in spanish ninja  

Shibo Hebihime Uirusu

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:28 pm
Ikuji Shi
I did a project on the day of the dead in spanish ninja
Calaveras de azĂșcar!!!!! blaugh  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]