Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
What do you hate bout' noobs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qutefoxy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:29 am
UmmYusuf
hmmmm.....

When they follow you around after you helped them with a simple quest and want to add you to their buddy list. And when they beg for mesos as if I am rich.

This happened to me about 5 times already. sigh~~~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:12 pm
I especially hate it when noobs run around decked out in NX.. it just irritates the holy hell out of me!
I also hate when we are training, and they have the nerve to come in and beg, steal, loot, do whatever it is to distract us from our leveling.
Another thing that grinds my gears: When they like, leech off of you. I mean, I don't have a problem training them, but when they just sit there in their little noob chairs, going afk, and not even helping to kill monsters, it just ticks me off, espicially because I'm a cleric D:  

xXx_Onii-san_xXx

heyatskatty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:55 pm
when they follow you around everywhere asking for mesos or equips. they sometimes jack my items....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:33 pm
They always ask you for money. The other day a lvl 10 guy when up and said, you look rich give me 1000 mesos. I declined. scream scream  

donthaveacowman99

Rinesia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:02 am
1. I hate the random nibs who type like they have NEVER been to school before, or seem as if they don't know English. . though they say they live in the United States whats up with that?. That or type like. .replace letters with numbers well yeah if it was filtered sure but if it isn't.. >_>;

2. I hate how they always seem to ask for items/ Money and won't leave you alone for a good five ten mins, and sometimes defame you because you refuse to give them FREE things.

3. Random defames from nibs-shrugs- there sorta annoying.

4. People who have never pq'ed in there and try and lead.. >.>; they should Join some other party first and try it out a bit to get an idea of at least how it works. . =/ seriously..or read a Guide =.=;!

5. When they beg you for nx

7. Nibs who call other people nibs (CPQ) When people loos they call the winners nibs whats with that..? seriously.. o.o

8. When they party you training or pq and then they sit on there fat a** and do nothing. When you had never agreed to leeching.

9. Distracting me when I'm busy or training (Looting/Asking annoying questions such, will you be my friend, will you marry me ect ect/ trying to talk to you and get pissy when you ignore them cause really your trying not ti die =.=;

10. when they buddy list you and then expect you to help then s**t loads.

11. asking why a million times @_@

12. Thinking they can scam you with stuff you know you can find in pot shops ect ect.

13. begging for haste when your random in say Henesys =.=;;

14. The type of nib who pretend to be your friend and then try and use you lol

and I could think of loads more probably =/ lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:33 pm
I hate it when Noobs just go in and KS you, especially in Henesys. But i just use dragon roar to kill everything.

What i do when people ask me for mesos is make them follow me into the ant tunnel.  

Devios Sano

Sukiza

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:42 pm

When they start stalking you and keep bugging you about random things.
Example: Asking you for money, Calling you names, Trying to act "Cool", Trying to rape you, Thinking they are so much better then you are because they know better insults -.-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:45 am
Recently I was training and this kid asked to party with me. I was like, ok, sure. I'll be nice to the younger feller. But then, instead of at least TRYING to attack the monsters around us, he just stole my drops and wasted my time. When I finally asked to leave he said "WATE traed fame" and I figured ok, lets make up for this. So I famed him, and then the little stinker defamed me. I couldn't even defame him back! He offered me 5k to pay me back, and I said "You need to give me at least 10k." Then, without giving me anything, he logged out.

Stupid noob. That is what I hate about noobs.

bloodybunny423

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Disovvn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:21 pm
I hate when noobs pretend to be newbs. When they beg for mesos or NX or to buy stuff in their MTS store, and most annoying, I HATE when they call me hacker just because they've never seen power knock back before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:32 pm
I hate noobs when
- When they say "can u train me"
- When they defame me for no appearent reason
- When they tell me to "CC plz" even though I'm not even ksing them  

GunShot808

Queen Lucia

Sparkly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:36 am
I hate it when they send you trade requests until you click "ok", and then they beg like there's no tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:32 pm
Man... Ya'lls is being a bit hard on teh noobs ): I am a noob, considering I'm level 15 and so far I have no friends and know very little about the game. x.x People create these damned stereo types and it bugs me cause it limits people who are actually willing to work on the game. Level instantly goes from being simply a number of achievement to a clique. Its like freaking high school x.x You associate a level to a personality and it really hinders the game. >.> Like seriously, people won't talk to me because of my level and what not. I've asked I think two people for help and I'm done asking. I asked someone for help and they told me to figure it out myself and to stop being a stupid noob. So yeah... >.> Hate the people actually doing it and what not x.x Cause I love making friends and I hate having to work so hard alone to make friends...  

Indisgression

Familiar Gaian

Rinesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:05 am
Indisgression
Man... Ya'lls is being a bit hard on teh noobs ): I am a noob, considering I'm level 15 and so far I have no friends and know very little about the game. x.x People create these damned stereo types and it bugs me cause it limits people who are actually willing to work on the game. Level instantly goes from being simply a number of achievement to a clique. Its like freaking high school x.x You associate a level to a personality and it really hinders the game. >.> Like seriously, people won't talk to me because of my level and what not. I've asked I think two people for help and I'm done asking. I asked someone for help and they told me to figure it out myself and to stop being a stupid noob. So yeah... >.> Hate the people actually doing it and what not x.x Cause I love making friends and I hate having to work so hard alone to make friends...
its just that 90% of them I run into BEG for things that's why its a bit annoying and wont take no for an answer -.- however I don't ignore them if they ask me nicely like ware is this at or something. =/ but most are those stereo types and Ive been playing ms for 3 years about now =.='  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:26 pm
i wear a grey bandana and i hate it when noobs trade me and ask me if i'll sell it to them. or when someone trades my dit and puts up a claw and asks if i need. I mean how stupid can they be it says dit on my stats.  

Mr_RAiNB0Wm u f f i n

Mr_RAiNB0Wm u f f i n

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:29 pm
Indisgression

your getting newb confused with noob. a newb is a person who is new and a noob is someone who annoys the @%&@%*$%*%*&@*$*@#$ out of you and won't leave you alone.  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff