Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~
Hiya there! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:15 pm
Welcome!
Heeeyyy I see you know my friend, Wrench Thrower Winry biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:21 pm
xxcelestialstarxx
Welcome!
Heeeyyy I see you know my friend, Wrench Thrower Winry biggrin

((Oh, hiya there!! ^W^ And yep, I was noticed her as I was trying to found some of new friends since I were new about some days or maybe 1 month ago.. ^^'' So I have adding Wrench Thrower Winry to my friend list! ^^ Well, nice to meet ya Celestial Star!!))  

Original_Edwardina_Elric

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:05 pm
[[ WHOOOOO im a goofy boober yeah!!!! ]]

Alphonse's hood was over his head and his hid his face shyly in his brother's shoulder, his eyes lied up on the cat and he bit his lip lightly.
"N-Neko..."
He mewled softly and gave in to his urdge, he walked over to Edwardina and begain to pet the car softly. one of his hands on his hood hidong his seacret.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:03 pm
Winry watched everyone, smiling softly.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:08 pm
Edwardina starts to pet gentle on the head of her kitty Cloudy before she went to discovering that Alphonse went too over to herself to pet too Edwardina's kitten. Cloudy starts to purring more and it meowing happy as Edwardina finished to pet it and looking happy to Alphonse.
"Hey Al... If you wanna you can grabbing my kitty! ^^ I'll give to you my permission to grab my Cloudy." she said as she smiling.
She then looking again to Edward and in that moment she takes too a smile in front of him.
"Hey, Ed! Don't stay there!! Come here!!! ^^"
Then she only waiting an answer from the older of the Elric as Cloudy went to licking softly Edwardina's cheek making Edwardina to laugh happy.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:17 pm
Edward chuckled happily when Al grabbed him around his waist. Then shook his head when he went for the kitty. He walked over and smirked at them as they pet the kitty.  

Original_Edward_Elric

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:45 pm
Nice to meet you too! ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:56 pm
((does anyone know where i can get a ponytail like in the FMA movie? I swear I looked everywhere! same with the vest part...can't find it.... stressed ))  

Original_Edward_Elric

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:20 pm
((Hmm... Do u mean a ponytail like mine in my Gaia avatar? Well Ed, 4 the ponytail like in the FMA movie u can find it into the shops, right from the Salon Durem.. 3nodding It's so easy because I went by it sometimes to found some new hair style but I haven't enough money to buying a new hair style that I love so much.. sweatdrop sweatdrop ))

Edwardina takes out a little laugh as he saw her older brother Edward went over herself and Al with a smirked face on. Suddenly, she went quickly to stand up as she suddenly remember that Mustang was waiting for herself from the HQ about some 5 minutes ago. She then talking quickly throw the two Elric brothers.
"Sorry now.. But I must go throw the HQ Military.. Mustang went waiting for me to giving me a new mission. Ah, please Al! Take care of my Cloudy since I'm not with itself to take a look. Ok?"
She then smiling quite sadly as she looks to her kitty who was meowing sadly from Edwardina. Then she walked away with her head going slowly down. She certainly don't wanna to let see to her brothers and her kitty how much suffered pain she's got in that moment. Since that she can't take with herself Cloudy to the HQ, her heart was very sadly because Edwardina doesn't want at all these times to separated from her kitty. But when a job called her, she can't refusing to going. And as she know, Mustang probably gonna hates cats and what she can proved to him as he discovering that a kitty was walking around the HQ? As Edwardina continued to walking away to her way, she can listening all the sadly meowing from her kitty. She then slowly looks back and see that Cloudy were sitting on the floor, crying quite slow as it continued to meowing. She takes out a sadly face on but then she trying to smiling and waves a hand throw the kitty, trying to not getting worried it. After that, she then running away. As she can know, she was already late to her new mission that probably Mustang were giving.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:00 pm
((how long ago was that? I'm so blind, I keep checking and can't find it! gonk ))  

Original_Edward_Elric

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:54 pm
((does anyone know when the third FMA game is coming out??? I've been waiting for ages!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:51 pm
[[ this year brother-kun <3 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fullmetal_Alchemist_3:_Kami_o_Tsugu_ShÃ…jo there ya go ^_^ ]]

Alphonse giggles and nodded softly, his eyes on the cat " so cute..." His one hand pulled up his hood a little more hiding his secret and he smiled.
" i love cats....just don't blame me if i get to attached" Alphonse giggled.
He nodded to Edwardina and smiled "yeah sure i'll look after him when your away, "
His hand stroked the cat softly, almost lovingly. He pulled his hood up again when it started to slip.  

Rihi - Alfons

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:08 am
xxcelestialstarxx
Nice to meet you too! ^-^

((^W^ Nice to meet ya too Celestial Star!!! Ah, hey Al and Ed!! sweatdrop Shall I'll posting after this post my roleplay into some new roleplay discussion?? I don't know.. I just waited how you thinking about..))

The poor Cloudy went to looking Edwardina waves at itself and then running away and it stands up and yelling to her a loud meowing but then it discovered that Edwardina has already gone. So it went to looking to Alphonse and Edward as its little tears appeared on its eyes and it meowing very down with a sadly tone on.
Meanwhile Edwardina was quickly arrived to the HQ Military Base of Amestris, after zig-zagged running throw the citizien that that day walked around. She quickly running up to the stone's stairs and then she comes into the enter of the HQ and she looks around as some Military soldiers were around, walking calm. Suddenly she recognized one of them and she takes out a happy face on.
"Ah, Lieutenant Hawkeye!!" What a very surprise day to meet ya! Hey, did you know where is the Colonel Mustang?"
Riza looked to her as she was walking in front of her and saluted immediately Riza self. Riza then smiling calm as she said.
"Oh well.. Mustang is right into his office. He demanded at me where were you.."
"Oh, well... I were with my brothers before!! ^^ Gotta have a long talk time before I was realized that I were late.. Okay, thanks a lot Lieutenant!!" Edwardina said as she went quickly running away.
Riza looked back to Edwardina's direction and then she giggled and then she continued to walk, with of course her Hayate right her legs.
As finally Edwardina comes in front of the door of Mustang's office she sighs calm and then she knocked the door waiting then an answer from the Colonel.

((Errrr.. Who is very good to roleplaying Roy Mustang here?? sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:30 pm
((Thank you Alphonse!
and yes we should make an rp!
and no way am I rping the baka taisa!))

Edward watched his little brother pet the kitten. He sighed and put his hands in his pockets boredly.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:36 pm
((Awwwww.. Thank ya Ed! ^W^ But I think now we waiting Al's answer before I'll go to post the new rp.. ^^''))  
~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff