Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
what do you do when your home alone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:22 pm
Basically, I just do the same s**t I normally do. I don't even unplug my headphones; I'm just too used to having my headphones on that I feel odd without them on. Though, I sometimes venture out of my room to watch TV in the living room, which I can't do when my parents are home, for they fricken chain smoke in the house, and my room is the only room I can actually breathe in without me feeling like crap after a few minutes. I get allergy attacks when I am out in the living room from the smoke and the dog. But it isn't as bad when I am alone, and I can usually take the dog without the smoke. And I sing sometimes. But mostly I do the stuff I normally do.
...Damn I want a party.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:51 pm
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Aw heck.. xP I don't like being alone in a quiet house so I play PS2 with the volume up, except I have to remember I still have neighbors. sweatdrop I wish I could invite a friend over but I feel like I'm living in the middle of nowhere. DX

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:25 pm
I read, take a shower or just sleep... xP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:07 pm
I do homework and study for my AP classes. But now that its almost summer vacation, its doing summer homework for my AP classes next year, lol. I have no life... crying  

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:09 pm
sing out loud play with the dogs and play my guitar or piano without worrying about anyone telling me to keep quiet.  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff