Asmondai

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RobotLush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:43 am
there are no other options? They can't remove it or give you other medication?!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:24 am
God dude, no. I'm not gonna buy that. You're gonna live and that's the end of it. cry  

Djavole

Veunus Rahl

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:48 am
eek crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:48 pm
Hey Tim,
My Prayers are with you Sweety, Keep the faith.
I Will Miss you a Thousand Times a day My Dear friend while I'm gone.
Please be here when I return, for I will be lost without your smiling face to brighten my day.

heart *Huggles & Nuzzles* heart  

Gypsiwynd

Masuo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:04 pm
eek What? crying This just can't be! I know you don't know me very well 3nodding I'd like you to know that my thoughts and prayers shall be with you. And like what vegetunks says "Keep fighting" and show that tumor who in the boss.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:42 am
You know my dear friend I read over your post then carefully over each and every post after from all your dear friends that care and love you most of which are my friends also....trying hard to find something to say that hasnt already been said....each message to you I had to nod and agree with. Life deals out its cards some times we can finagle better ones out of the deck and sometimes its just a shitty hand all the way around. I dont want to believe it. I'd really like to push the thoughts from my mind and pretend its not true. But that does not make it any better in the long run. My thoughts are with you...always....the best thing you can do is to try and keep your head up....face this thing one day at a time....and know that you are loved dearly from all over this world. You are very dear to me Sweetheart and you always will be.  

CattiBrieann

RetiredKil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:35 pm
I got your back man. Anything you need, just ask.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:55 am
Kilvarda
I got your back man. Anything you need, just ask.

Same here dude... If there is anything you need, just ask, ok? 3nodding crying  

Narusegawa09

babymeryl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:59 am
crying crying sweatdrop sweatdrop cry cry
but u promised to stay with me and never leave me..... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:57 pm
**cries n feels even more down then before** im not sure what to say but ur in my prayers n my thoughts. N that i really dont want u ta leave....get better crying  

OoChIcKeNoO

Gods_Phallus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:59 am
Oh wow. I've had 2 friend before die of a brain tumors. cry Will hope and pray for the best for you and that you don't suffer as much as he did. Just keep in there and fight against it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:02 pm
I'm not gonna lie to you and make things seem all is well. Death is a very real thing and you should recognize it and accept it. When the time comes you'll know and you have to let go then. Death is a beautiful thing and nothing to be feared or hated. It is a prerequiset of life.My fathers lung cancer was never in remision and he fought for over 2 and a half years when he was expected to live 1, with treatment. I won't say nor can I relate. Every case is different and very hard to deal with. However, I won't bullshit you either. Dying is a good thing but die happy because you only get to die once. My dad never let the cancer beat him, he never let it get him down. Fight back, even if you have to survive on sheer will and if they stick machines to you, don't let 'em! I can't say that I'll be there for you every step of the way but if my words mean anyhing to you, they can.  

Eiji-san

zzaped
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:19 am
I love you Ace! <3 You're a good friend and you'll make it through I know you will. ^-^

I don't pray, but I've been praying for you nearly every night since I found out.

Love you soo much Timmy! <33

-Zzapy

<3

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out