themagikat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:55 am
..?

(that sounds gross...)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:57 am
themagikat
..?

(that sounds gross...)
xd It's not that bad actualy, I was drinking it at the school caf to gross out my friends but it suprisingly wasn't that bad  

Dearest Darling`

themagikat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:00 am
its funny how weird things liek that can be. try to make somethin g gross and instead get a winning recipe.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:01 am
themagikat
its funny how weird things liek that can be. try to make somethin g gross and instead get a winning recipe.
Yeah blaugh  

Dearest Darling`

Kostbarer Alptraum

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:29 am
Grass. xp

And strawberry soup.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:08 pm
heh, ide like to try that soup. grass ive had before and its not on my faves list  

themagikat

Kostbarer Alptraum

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:18 pm
Just go to a Brazilian restaurant. They'll have some.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:17 pm
Grass isn't weird, man! My family literally used to go the front yard, pull out different types of grass, cut it up, and eat it. Not strange. As for strawberry soup, yum!  

eereesa

inmemory of Alex

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:14 pm
umm not sure but my friend eats oreo cookies with ketchup  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:25 pm
I eat oreos with coke or juice and cheetos with tortillas and fish...and pizza tastes awesome with M&Ms and Reeses pieces...but the best pizza I've tasted has to be PB&J pizza...

Kostbarer Alptraum

Zlik

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:34 pm
Ummm.... I guess someone else's blood.(No I'm not a vampire)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:25 pm
ive doen that before. blood has a nice, sweet metalic taste to it. im not a vampire either (well i dont think so anyways) rather im a Reviteiarwilowan but thats beside the point. i can still taste that turrantula though, omfg that was nasty  

themagikat

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:50 pm
squid I don't know if it is wierd but it was nasty gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:08 pm
was it fried? calamari has got go be one of my faves. theres this amazing restaurant (albeit it is expensive) that has the BEST calamari EVERRRRRRRRRR.

they serve it on a plate with a cripsy shell bowl on it FILLED with calamari. then along the base of the bowl is laid complete florets of tentacles nicely fried to a crispy brown. I tend to eat the florets (sp?) due to the fact no one else does... they dont like looking at the little suction (sp?) cups along the tentacles...  

themagikat

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:34 am
Good question.

Considering the things I've eaten for money...I'll say...

Vanilla ice cream covered in soda, lighter fluid, some perfume, and then set aflame. Five dollars was mine. I later forced myself to retch it up. Poison is a bad idea, kiddies.

Another good one. I started drinking sauces to gross out my classmates. Well, they brought me some marinara sauce with bbq sauch, mayo, catsup, water, and spit in it. Well, I got most of it down. Then it came back up and into the recycle bin at my tech school. Graphics and Imaging Technologies never sounded so gross.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff