Reply Fantasy Books Guild
your favorite fantasy creature Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

felicity_mills

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:04 am
heart I like Griffins I think that are incredible creatures second to dragons. I am writing a story and the Griffins and the dragon in my story are just as important has my main character Rai.
[size=18] To me dragons are the symbol of rebirth and they shouldn't be killed like in many stories i have read and griffins are just totally cool. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:34 am
dragons, monkey king, and demons, etc.
although most of these are not fantasy
it wouldnt be fantasy seeing that these creatures and beings do or did live upon this Earth at one time...
Do your research people  

Avi_Veneficus

Wissakins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:42 am
Ok, I'm going to take offense to that. I'm sorry, but these ARE all fantasy creatures. They may be based on real creatures, but somehow I doubt there have really been manticores or dragons. Research would only tell us that people believed in them. They're myths and legends.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:32 pm
I think my favorite would be a griffon  

Da_king_joker-SEJ

Big sunny18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:27 pm
i have two favorites, carpathians, and kateragia heart
side note:
carpathians can be found in christine feehans books and kateragia can be found in sherrilyon kenyon books biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:15 am
Hmm i mean i love all fantasy creatures although the faeries are much darker than the way i thought of them when i was younger but my favorite would have to be Aslan, followed by griffins and dragons

And props to Solembum  

Shexyfeline92

Blessed Wench

9,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angleic Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:26 am
Dragons. lol
Also, not sure if they really count as magical CREATURES, but the Patryns and Sartans from the Death Gate Cycle books  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:12 am
Okay, I know that they aren't TECHNICALLY mythical creatures, but I absolutely LOVE shapeshifters of any kind, mainly animals, or DRAGON-SHAPESHIFTERS. That's SOOO Awesome!! I also like Misunderstood creatures, like centaurs, or Unicorns. Just 'cause they're elusive or violent doesn't mean they're hiding anything or evil... It's just their nature. ninja  

Booklover777

4,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100

IncompleteConspiracy

Shameless Witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:56 am
I really like making up my own fantasy creatures. Of course, i do like the classic creatures(fairy, unicorn, pixi, etc), but my favorite above all are moon spirits because every time they're in books and stuff, they're totaly awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:49 am
I heart dragons they are so powerful also they are the symbol of rebirth

I also heart griffins they look so cool. blaugh

felicity_mills

Venus of the Crows

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:56 am
I have quite a few. Dragons and Phoenixes are races in my world, but still technically "creatures", and for what is a creature in my world, the hippogriff. Not like Buckbeak, but one that is more like a horse with an eagle beak and eagle feet. It looks more wild and less like a classical fantasy creature. More like it would really exist.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:18 am
Griffens

Faeries

Nymphs  

TheBlueFeathers

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Catred

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:36 pm
...Umm... do zombies count as fantasy creatures? I just love how they can march in hords and destroy large cities in a day. Well that can also be said for dragons which are my second favorite.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:52 pm
my favorite would have to be either the katarega( sorry if i spelled that wrong), or valkary's. biggrin  

Big sunny18

Blade of Harmony

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:23 pm
Mine would be werewolves, fairys, and dragons.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff