Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Curses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

want to join?
  sure, sounds cool...
  no thanks...
  ^DO IT!!!!! *blows up head*....jk
  ^O.o
View Results

wolfpuppies

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:36 pm
((I hope its ok to have two characters....Just let me know if I have to get rid of one.))

Warrior name: Speckledkit
Name: Miru
Curse and power(s): Curse of the wolf, Earth and transforming
Pic: With regular clothes
Pet:
Huttser
Personality: Miru is very intelligent and kind. She can be stubborn at times, but is usually level-headed. She is also one to speak her mind and think out things. Sometimes she can be bold. She can be fierce, but usually only in battle.
Huttser is very aggressive to newcomers. He is very protective of Miru and only listens to her.
Bio: Miru was abandoned at an early age and then taken care of by Huttser. He has always been there for her and same with her for him. They recently met Kasha and are now traveling with them.

Warrior name: Speckledkit
Name: Kasha
Curse and power(s): Curse of the Snow Leopard, water/ice and healing
Pic: Dark Brown hair
Pet: Naru
Personality: Kasha is very shy and caring. She won't speak much, but will help others when in need. She is skilled.
Naru doesn't let anyone, but Kasha know about her personality. So nobody knows truly what this snow leopard is like, except Kasha.
Bio: Kasha doesn't remember anything about her past up until she met Naru. Soon after she learned about her curse. She recently met Miru and Huttser and now she and Naru are traveling with them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:48 pm
((it's ok to have 2))

((also, Dawnstar, Crystalstar, Cursedstar, it's spelled alleyway! GOSH! lol)

Fenik decided that today was the day she would learn how to fly. With all her might, she flapped her wings, but didnt even get off of the ground. She growled. "What use are giant freakin wings when you can't use 'em!?!" She shouted. Kusu looked at her through his amber eyes. he said telepathically. Fenik laughed. "Kusu, you always know how to cheer me up." She stroked his feathered head. Kusu cooed. Fenik laughed again.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:17 pm
((im not alone! Speckledkit and i have water/ice!....))
((@Patchstar: sorry.. lol))
Raine wasnt useing much of her energy, she aimed at the man who was sleeping but she felt a body crash into her, it was Koshi. "you will never save this man." he growled. she got up making a huge water ball and shot at Koshi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:06 pm
Koshi dodged Raine's blast and sent black magic towards her, Shadow! Koshi yelled at his dragon. They're was a gust of wind and a black dragon apeared from the sky.
Yes my master? The dragon asked.
Take this man away from this cursed freak! Koshi sent another dark ball of magic towards Raine as Shadow grabbed the man and flew away.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:57 am
Raine doged the first dark ball of magic, she didnt expect another one. the second dark ball of magic him Raine. she fell to her knees caughing. everything was growing dark, Frost ran to her calling her name. Raine, Raine! can you hear me?! Frost leanded over her. Raine closed her eyes becoming unconsious(sp?).  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:00 pm
"Stupid sorceress," Koshi spat and turned as Raine fell unconsious. Shadow, take that man to any alley.
Yes, master.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Kiada looked out her window, she had one window looking out over the front of her street and one into her backyard. "Honey?" A knock came from her door, it was her mother.
"Come in," Kiada called back and walked over to her bed.
"Hey, it's this place nice?" Her mother walked in. She was very beautiful with brown hair and blue eyes.
"Japan is better," Kiada anwsered with a sigh. "Lets go finish unpacking before I die of homesickness." Kiada's mother laughed and walked back out of the room, Kiada following not far behind.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:04 pm
Raine finally woke up in the middle of the night. she looked up and saw Frost laying beside her sleeping. she looked at the bench were Koshi left. he has changed so much scence ive known him. she thought. she got up and Frost woke up. Raine! are you ok? do you feel dizzy still? Raine looked at her tiger laughing. "dont worry im ok Frost." she said silently. Frost looked at Raine. what are we going to do now? she asked Raine. "im going to follow Koshis dragon and find that man." she looked at the direction were she last saw Koshis dragon fly off. are you crazy?! we are going to get-
"i dont care, as long as we find that man and safe him." she cut her off. she got on Frost and they raced after Shadow. he wasnt far away when they cought up. Raine shot a huge water/ice ball at the dragons wings. they froze as he fell to the ground, he crashed on his back with his both of his wings broken and ice shadered every were. Raine grabed the man then went back on Frost. they raced back into the forest. Raine layed the man down, she used all of her strenght and sent it into the man. he woke up coughing as he was safe. "what happened?" the man looked around but Frost and Raine were already gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:36 am
Miru, Huttser, Kasha, and Naru came out of a large cave. They then trekked to the river to get water and food.

"I wonder how many fish we can catch tonight." Miru said stroking Huttser's head.
I think enough to fill our stomachs. Huttser growled with a wag of his tail.

"Lets just hope nobody chases us away this time." Kasha said looking around.
Naru growled a bit and kept alert.

wolfpuppies

Fashionable Shapeshifter

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:14 am
Raine and Frost stoped running, they were deep into the forest. Koshi wouldnt be able to find them. they gasped for breath from the long run. the human was safe but they werent. "we've lost them. im sure of it." Raine finally said looking around in the dark forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:30 am
Naru looked to her right. There seemed to be others nearby. Her pelt bristled and she flicked Kasha with her tail. We have company. She growled.
Kasha looked in the direction that Naru had indicated. "Miru, there are others nearby." She said, in a sort of loud voice because Miru and Huttser were ahead of them.

"Are you sure?" Miru asked.
I can't tell because of the river. Huttser growled looking in the direction Naru and Kasha were indicating.  

wolfpuppies

Fashionable Shapeshifter

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:34 am
Raine and Frost were at the river. Frost took a dring as well as Raine. they looked up and Frost must have deteckted something. "Frost what is it?" Raine looked into Frosts direction. we got company. she growled unleashing her claws. Raine got into a defensive postion just in case if the intruders attacked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:46 am
Miru, Huttser, Kasha, and Naru walked down to the river. They spotted the two whom they had scented.

"Hello." Miru said cooly.
Huttser eyed the tiger, his fur bristled just in case there would be battle.

Kasha and Naru followed behind and watched the girl and her tiger, ready to fight as well.

wolfpuppies

Fashionable Shapeshifter

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:53 am
"what do you want?" Raine snapped at the group. Frosts fur bristled ready to spring just in case if they attacked first.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:09 pm
"We had come down here to hunt and fish. Then we caught you're scents." Miru said not changing her tone. "We are not looking for trouble nor a fight." I don't trust them. Huttser said to Miru telepathically. He bared his teeth at the tiger. Miru placed her hand on Huttser's head and he relaxed, but still prepared to leap at the two females.

Kasha kneeled next to Naru and hugged her neck. Naru nuzzled Kasha's head, but kept an eye on the girl and tiger.

wolfpuppies

Fashionable Shapeshifter

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:18 pm
i dont trust these guys, Raine. lets get out of here. Frost hissed. Raine nodded and turned her back on the person who she talked to. Frost relaxed and followed. she stoped at a point not far away from the river.
"Koshi might be looking for us." she sighed. "he has changed so much." she droped to her knees and Frost sat by her giving comforting licks.
"mabey i should let him kill me." she looked at the forest. "if i did then-"
o no you dont Raine. i wouldnt let that fox-dung tuch you. even if you tried to let him. she growled. Raine gave her a gratful look. "youre right. lets get out of here before Koshi reaches us." she got back up and truned back to the river. she went away from the person and her animal she talked to. she got on Frost then she leaped across the river.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff