Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
"Through Bleeding Hands" ( made up anime story ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

funnybunny8888

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:33 pm
I want to be Masami  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:20 pm
Yes yes lets do that until someone else comes along and wants a character  

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:22 pm
funnybunny8888
I want to be Masami

Thats fine with me we will begin soon. as soon as we figure out which people want two characters for now  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:50 am
I'll play Kokoro untill someone comes or unless one of the guys wants him as well.  

Charlotte Lottie

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:55 pm
yamsick-girl
I'll play Kokoro untill someone comes or unless one of the guys wants him as well.

Alright!! then I think we can start!  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:20 pm
"Through Bleeding Hands"
This Story is sort of STRANGE and funny all at the same time. Most of all it's lessons in life that you have to learn. life isn't just a box of chocolates its way way more. You all know that you have your so called "Groups" in school right? The Preps, Nerds, Freeks, Goths, Burn outs, Very Nice people who know how to live, Ect.. Well This story is like that but out of school in a more life taking way. Curious yet? You should be. Well all these different couples won a cutest couple of the year and they all have no idea that they have just been set up with all of there old best friends. Everyone has changed since the last day of school that they ever had. What will they think of each other? Will they fight? Act like old friends again? Or will it all just mess up in misery? Well If we can begin you will surly know....

Hotaru
In High school Hotaru was the most popular girl in school. If there was something going on she knew about it. She knew how to control people when she was in high school. If she wanted something she got it! She didn't care what it took. She was of course was Prom Queen! I bet she would have flipped a lid if she didn't win. Hotaru was the head cheerleader and had anything that someone else wanted. Hotaru had lets say the perfect life! Back then she didn't even know that Isamu ( hey boyfriend they have been together for five years! ) was even born!

User Image

Now Hotaru is a goth she still does what she wants but in a more quite manner. She really changed when she got out of high school. A lot happened to her. Hotaru was spending time with her parents going to a musical. One of the actors pulled out a gun and started shotting Hotaru's parents where hit many times with the bullets. Hotaru saw them die right in front of them. She held her mother up before for her last breathe all her blood was now on Hotaru's hands while she said. " Take this necklace your father gave it to me when i met him I never took it off till now. Hotaru live your life to the fullest fall in LOVE and remember that I am always here with you in spirit. I love you hun. " Hotaru was miserable for months and months she cut her hair, changed the way her cloths were, and dyed her hair. One night while crying a young man her age sat by her. " Hotaru" he said with a small voice, "are you okay? ~Hotaru looked up~ "Excuse me do I know you?" Man " Well lets just say you really didn't pay attention to me in school I don't think you even knew that I went to your school. Well then I guess I should tell you who I am, I am Isamu I was one of the boys that went to school with you. I wanted to talk to you but I wasn't sure that you would want to talk to me." Hotaru "Well I am sorry I didn't talk to you, I guess I don't have to introduce myself since you know me." Isamu "What's wrong? If you don't mind me asking." Hotaru "Well lets just say I haven't had the best year. A couple months ago my parents died right in front of me. Its the worst thing that has ever happened to me." Isamu "I'm very sorry for your loss. I have an idea why don't we talk about this in the morning over coffee?" Hotaru "That would be great." Hotaru smiled for the first time in a long long while. After a month Isamu and Hotaru started dating now they have been dating for five years. Meeting Isamu was the best thing that has ever happened to Hotaru she is really glad he knew her. Very very glad!

(Hotaru when she met Isamu)
User Image

(Mother with the necklace on)
User Image
The Hotel they get to stay in for the year!
hotsamaru hotel!l
User Image

HOTARU NOW
User Image  

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

ladyraven117

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:16 pm
Hi, my name is Kiku. When i was in high school i was your typical spoiled little rich girl. When a person says what's a prep, my picture could be found next to the meaning. I had it all the looks the clothes the cars the friends everything hot and popular I had. Now i did not make prom queen, that went to my best friend, but i did make home coming queen. To get a better picture of me in school let me show you how i looked

User Image

Now you could say my life has totally changed. One night while walking to my collage dorm I was attacked and left dead. Little did any one know I was really left undead. So yes boys and girls that is right I am a VAMPIRE now. Shortly after my awakening, while in the middle of a feeding frenzy Emi found me. He took me to his home and helped understand my new powers and cravings. So you could say I am a home coming queen of a different sort now. And Emi has gone from my teacher to my love. We have been together now for 6 years and i can not wait for the next 600.

User Image

And this is the me after Emi found me

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:19 am
oh were supposed to make up our own stories for our characters?  

finfageek

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:18 am
cloudstrife6543
oh were supposed to make up our own stories for our characters?

Yes, Yes....  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:30 am
shoot...now i need to think...  

finfageek

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:48 am
Aimi is a typical everyday girl fresh out of high school. She loves life and everything about it; even the bad things that happen she looks at them as leading to something good. she's an upbeat person almost all of the time; but sometimes her shyness can be mistaken for sadness. She went to the same school as Hotaru and while most people loved her for being popular Aimi was neutral about her feelings. She didn't like or not like her. She thought Hotaru was a good person inside like everyone is, but she didn't like when she used people to get her way. Aimi never really spoke to Hotaru, and she never said anything bad about her either; Aimi simply stayed in the shadows of high school only really having a voice when someone needed help. But knowing her just from school doesn't mean you really know her; you only know who she acts around large crowds. She's really loud sometimes and loves fun and finds everything in life amazing.
And her Boyfriend Kiyoshi can sometimes be the same way. But Kiyoshi can be so different from her at times; he's never shy around people and says whatever he's thinking, something she never could really do. But she loves him for him and is never sad when he's around, but she seems lost without him sometimes; like she can't find her place without him being around.

User Image

((why is no one using the pictures from the first post? I though those were the people we chose to be?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:48 am
Quote:

((why is no one using the pictures from the first post? I though those were the people we chose to be?)

we were using pictures of what our characters looked like before they changed. that is if your character changed. so it is not the now picture for our character that is on the first page.  

ladyraven117

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:27 am
OO ok I get it ^^ thanks I was lost for a second there. I still have to put up a bio for Kokoro lol. I'll do that soon once I read funnybunny8888 bio for her girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:26 am
EMI
UNKNOWN PROFILE
Emi 700 years ago

User Image

Emi now
User Image  

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

funnybunny8888

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:51 am
I'm Masami. I've always been calm. In high school, people thought I was shy, but it's just that I don't like to get involved. They teased me though, especially Hotaro, and I still remember those days painfully. User Image
((sorry you deleted the pic from the first post so I'll just use this one.))
now that I've met Kokoro, I've changed into a stronger person.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff