Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:49 pm
Harukoo wanted vomit. Just like every other prince. She thought. Lita had a different reaction. She was biting her lip and smiling. My poor little sister. Queen Tera smiled.

"Quiet alright. We understand how royalty gets very busy. Have you eaten yet?" She asked the prince. Harukoo rolled her eyes and decided to look at something else. The cycle was starting again. First, she would invite him to dinner. Then the family would leave Harukoo and the prince alone. The prince would try and talk to her but then she would say she wasn't feeling well and go to bed. The next day her siblings would help plan to get the prince out of there. Later she would ask her brother and sister for their ideas. This prince had to go.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:54 pm
"I don't mean to intrude. I don't expect to stay long." He replied.
He had a feeling this princess had seen too many suitors and wasn't going to welcome him.
"But if you insist, I will not insult you by declining."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:04 pm
"Wonderful." The queen smiled. She clapped her hands and a servant came up to her. "When will dinner be ready?" She asked.

"Dinner is ready now malady." The queen smiled and waved the servant away. He bowed and left to go to the kitchen. Harukoo wanted to run upstairs and hid in her room but she knew her father wouldn't be please.

"If you'll follow us this way." King Mezta said. Harukoo and her siblings followed their father and walked into the dining room. The king sat at the end of the table and the queen to his right. Harukoo made sure that, as she sat next to her father, Lita sat on her other side.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:08 pm
Kyo took a seat on the other side of the queen. Although he didn't really want to be there, he knew he couldn't do anything to endanger the peace between the kingdoms.
"Is there any message I may give my father when I return? I hope to leave in the morning."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:24 pm
"I'll be leaving in the morning." Kyo said. The servants brought out everyone a plate full of food and their drinks.

Thank goodness. Harukoo thought. Lita bowed her head and ate her food quietly. Harukoo smiled smugly at her mother. The queen gave her a warning look.

"The only message I have for your father is to come visit us as soon as he can. I want my children to meet my war buddy." King Mezta laughed. Again, Harukoo rolled her eyes. The king loved to tell his war stories.

"So, Kyo. What kingdom did you say you were from?" Harukoo asked. In her diary upstairs she made a list of every prince that had come to visit. So far only two princes remained from the gem kingdoms. The pearl and the ruby.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:26 pm
"The Pearl." He replied. "I hate to leave so soon," he said, addressing the queen, "But my sister is preparing for a journey and insists i go back to see her off."
He was lying through his teeth, but he had to make it sound good. If he didn't there would be troubles later.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:49 pm
Harukoo happily ate her food. The Pearl. She had to remember that so she could right it down. "Well, tell you sister we wish her luck on her travels." There was an awkward pause. Harukoo could feel what was coming up next.

"Oh, my look at the time. I'm sorry to leave so soon myself but the king and I have some royal business and we must put the children off to bed." The queen smiled and the family got up leaving Kyo and Harukoo at the table.

And so it starts. She thought to herself.

"Good night." The queen said as they walked out. Harukoo glared at the back of her mother head.

Every time. She looked at Kyo and smiled. Now what?

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:54 pm
He waited until he was sure they were gone to speak.
"So should I say good-night before or after you start to feel ill?" He asked with a slight smirk.
He knew the tricks well. Nearly every princess did the same if they had seen too many suitors. She was obviously one of them.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:00 pm
Harukoo looked at Kyo. "Is that obvious?" Sure she wanted to get out of there as quick as possible but now she was curious. A servant walked in and handed Harukoo a piece of paper.

"From the queen." He said and walked back out.

If I see you coming up stairs in the next 20 minutes, I will make you go home with him so you can talk to him further. Harukoo crumpled up the paper and placed it on the table.

"Apparently, I'm staying." She said. "So why are you really here?"

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:04 pm
"Like I said, I'm here to deliver the message and to make sure the peace between the kingdoms remains. You thought I was a suitor?"
This fact amused him.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:06 pm
Harukoo smiled. "My mother did. Actually, she was hoping that. I will gladly tell her how wrong she was. Although, my little sister seemed fond of you." Harukoo bit into a potato. To her, Kyo seemed very different in a strange way. But most of him still seemed like every suitor sent to her house. Harukoo wondered if his father really did send him to their castle for that reason. Or if, in fact, for another more important reason.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:36 pm
"I don't care to bore you with the details I was told to pass on unless you want to hear it. I can just go check on my horse. Then it really wouldn't be you leaving. Am I right?"  

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:51 pm
Harukoo shook her head. "Well, since I have to stay down here for another 20 minutes why not bore me with the details. It's better than me sitting in a room by myself." Harukoo took a sip of her drink and noticed something out of the corner of her eye. Ruka and Lita were sitting at the end of the stairs. "Go to bed you two." She glared at them. The twins giggled and ran up the stairs. "Sorry about that."

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:36 pm
"My father isn't doing as well as he should. My mother is taking on more of the ruling for him. My sisters are either looking at marriages or looking at traveling to become more of an indepent ruler. I myself have been doing most of the traveling and helping with the ruilng while I'm home." he said simply. "That's the jist of it. And the kids? Think notihng of it. I have younger siblings too."  

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:37 pm
Harukoo smiled. "They just want to know if I'm really talking to you. I'm sure when I get upstairs I will be bombarded by questions." She sipped some of her drink. What else was she to say to the prince? "Is your father ill?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff