Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Crown Duel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claudia de Lenfent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:59 pm
Everyone here chalks it up to my eccentricity.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:03 pm
Poeple just think I'm weird because of it. Not really eccentric. But it's nothing new to them. I've been doing it for years.  

NightIntent
Captain

Claudia de Lenfent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:13 pm
I jabber on about books. sweatdrop I went shopping one day, and the clerk at the counter of the book shop saw my stack of books and said, "Whoa, whoever is getting all those must be a really lucky guy. Is he in college?"
Me: "They are all for me."
Guy: O_O :gives me the you're-a-creepy-overly-intelligent-little-girl-look.:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:28 pm
Why is it that people always assume that a big stack of books are for other people? Or that the person getting them is just weird. It's knid of annoying, especially considering they work at a bookstore. I'd love to work at a bookstore. That's, like, my dream get-through-college job. Books are fun to talk about. I basically just talk at my friends about them. Most of the books I've read, they haven't. But that's never stopped me from talking about them.  

NightIntent
Captain

Claudia de Lenfent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:41 pm
Once they open the Barnes and Noble by my house I'm applying.I might never bring home a pay check, but I'd be happy. ^^

Between books and beating them over the head with my poetry, they've learned to ignore me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:53 pm
My friends learned to ignore me long ago. Bookstores won't let minors work in them. Or else I'd have applied earlier in the school year. I'll just have to settle for working there during college.  

NightIntent
Captain

Claudia de Lenfent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:21 pm
*Is almost old enough to apply...one more week....*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:45 pm
Lucky! I have a year and a half still.  

NightIntent
Captain

Claudia de Lenfent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:10 pm
I've paid my dues. I need a good job now!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:23 pm
I'd love to get a job, but my mom won't let me. She thinks it'll cut into my school work. Because reading and going online is so much better than working, isn't it? Then she complains that I waste money because I never had to earn it. My mom's so weird.  

NightIntent
Captain

Claudia de Lenfent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:30 pm
I work 4 days a week and I'm fine...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:37 pm
Yeah, my mom's weird. My theory is that it's just her excuse. She seriously thought that we'd never work until we were out of college.  

NightIntent
Captain

Claudia de Lenfent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:16 pm
I hate my current job, but it's a nescessity at 17 to earn money - car, car insurance, college, a future apartment away from my family...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:28 pm
That would be why I want a job. I plan to get one this summer, if I can find one.  

NightIntent
Captain

Claudia de Lenfent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:58 pm
I'm sure you will. Prepare to say good to sleep during the school year.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff