Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
WARNING: HARSH GRAPHICS! My journal... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:31 am
Not eating is NOT the solution.

I was thinking things more fiberiferous and vegetal. Or fruit. Fruit works too.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:15 pm
dont you have to be careful with fruit though? Like, 2 pieces a day is good, but you have to be careful if you are trying to lose weight because of the high sugar content? xp  

Iconised Ghost

Starlurk

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:30 pm
You need 5 servings of fruit a day and when you're hungry a piece of fruit is better than a rice cake.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:03 pm
Seismic Schist
Not eating is NOT the solution.

I was thinking things more fiberiferous and vegetal. Or fruit. Fruit works too.

Oops, I meant I'm not eating food from work, I don't believe in starvation, even if I wanted to, i couldn't, it's just the way I think... it's hard to explain. Thank you though.  

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:09 pm
May 10, 2008

Water:l l l

Breakfast:
2 eggs, hashbrowns, 2 pieces of bacon, and a little gritz (2 or three bites, I gave the rest to my man. I was full.)

Lunch:
Chicken club sandwich and fries
550 calories

Dinner:
1/2 a milkshake

I know it sounds bad, but that was all I could have today. I didn't eat too much, but I didn't under eat too. The calories aren't the best, but I was mostly looking to not consume too many fat grams, that seems to be my problem. I stopped when I was full today, so I am okay. Actually, I feel I did pretty good today. Normally, I would be much worse. Tomorrow, whenever I wake up, is weigh in... I hope I lost some weight sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:32 am
May 11, 2008

Water: l l l

Breakfast: 1:00 pm
Cereal pbj coffee

Lunch: 6:00 Pm
Coffee, Well done meat (to get rid of the extra fat) and vegetables

Dinner: 12:00
Vegetables, slim fast, and bacon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not as much as I was hoping for. I could have done better. Well, I hope next time I will be 206, I haven't been there in a while.

I was thinking, i should also put my mood up to see if that really effects how much I eat, and what I eat.

At first, all day I was really hyper and happy, nothing could go wrong, and of course, when I have those days, something does go wrong... so up until now, it's been good. I don't think I did too well today. I don't know. I didn't even pay attention to the calories and at the moment, I really just don't care.

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:37 pm
May 12, 2008

Water: ? I don't even remember... no recollection, I know I had some though...

Breakfast: 5:00 pm
PBJ and doritos snack pack

Lunch: 1:00 am
hot dog w/ketchup, chocolate chip cookie, fat free chocolate milk, and cheddar popcorn (kind of the first meal I have had in a while)

Dinner: 5:00 am
more popcorn, 1/2 snack pack of Cheeto's (I know, I need to stop eating so much chips...), French toast w/eggs, milk, and lots of cinnamon

I'm not too worried about eating real healthy, my main problem is how many calories and fat grams I eat although I do need to cut down on the junk food.

I woke up not feeling too much stare . Work sucked, evil bitchy gaytard yelling at me saying I'm a bad employee. scream I wanted to choke him out. I hate birds too, freakin chirping in my ear ALL FREAKING DAY!!!! Yea, work, SUCKED. Don't get me wrong, I do my job, I am a good worker. I work hard, this guy was having a hissy fit because he wanted more than he was paying for, saying how he knows the big man and all.

After work though, my boyfriend and I made up, as usual biggrin . We ended up riding our bikes around for 2 hours. So that was my exercise for the day.

I forgot to mention, I have been sick for the past two days, and all this week, I only have one day off, I am so tired, my last day off was Wednesday.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:57 am
Starlurk
You need 5 servings of fruit a day and when you're hungry a piece of fruit is better than a rice cake.

some weight loss diets recommend less though simply because you are trying to lose weight, for my weight range my diet says only 2 pieces of fruit a day for example  

Iconised Ghost

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:54 pm
May 13, 2008

Water: l l

Breakfast:
Cereal

Lunch:
Cereal

Dinner:
2 Eggs, 2 bacons, hash browns, and most of two pancakes with coffee (we went out)

I have been sick for the past few days, I keep sneezing, my eyes are constantly watering, my ears keep closing and popping, I feel like passing out. It sucks, if someone has even the slightest little illness, I get it. I knew this was going to happen... I feel miserable, I get sick way too easy. And it doesn't help my tummy keeps hurting all the time... I only slept 3 hours today.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:58 am
o no! Being sick is awful, all i want to do when i am sick is comfort eat >.< keep your fluids up and stay warm!  

Iconised Ghost

Groovy Spleen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:48 pm
-dances wit u-

Eat lots of spinach and vegetably things, it will deifnately help with the immune system.
Being sick sucks!
Like Ghostie said, Make sure to drink plenty of fluids n_n  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:00 pm
March 14, 2008

Breakfast:
Cereal

Lunch:
A couple pieces of sweet n sour chicken

Dinner:
Slimfast

Okay, before I say anything about today, I am warning all who reads, I don't want anything about "you shouldn't do that, it's not healthy", okay, fine, I know.

I took some medicine, and it really made me trip out (I will say it is not hard drugs), it made me feel so good. Happy. Very happy, which is rare for me. it made me not very hungry, so I haven't eaten much today because of that. I still feel very drowsy.

My back has been hurting as well as my tummy, well, the medicine made me go poo.. a lot, I lost 3 pounds from that, but my back feels much better, and my tummy as well. I guess I was having constipation problems...

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:06 am
"Medication"? "Trip out"? SOunds like...druuuuugs xd Its your body, be careful ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:32 pm
May 15, 2008

Breakfast:
nothing

Lunch:
Hamburger, 1/2 french fries

Dinner:
rice slim fast

I had lots of tea, not much exercise, very depressed

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:35 am
aww why do you feel depressed *hugs* i thought things were looking up?  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff