Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Manga/Anime][Junjou Romantica] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KING KITTAN YEAHHH

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:32 pm
This is my favorite BL anime. I especially love Usagi and Misaki.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:51 am
i like the whole anime . cant wait for the next season <3
i like usagi and misaki the couple best XD  

W3N

Magnetic Swapper

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100

Zero_unit Kouya

Witty Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:28 am
I think its an awesome series <3

I was so excited when I learned that an anime was going to be made, my friend had bought me the first two volumes of the manga just a bit before that. <3

My favorite character is Haruhiko and my favorite pairing is Nowaki/Hiro  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:55 pm
this is an awesome series, i like immediately got addicted to it and then bummed out that theyre only showing 12 episodes and airing the other 12 later in the year, its just so cute ^.^  

Dezmik

Namika-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:55 am
Oh god, I love that series. In my opinion, it's probably the best BL/yaoi anime/manga I've ever seen/read. And I've seen/read a lot. o 3o

I agree with whoever said that Usagi reminds you of Yuki from Gravitation. That was the first thought that struck my mind also when I first found Junjou. Though I've got to confess, I never really liked that guy. His attitude bugged the hell out of me, and having an angsty past isn't any excuse to treat your beloved like total s**t. Gah! Shuichi would be much better off with Ryuichi. -is RyuxShu fangirl- <.< >.> Ah well, enough about Gravi. Despite this dislike of Yuki, I do like Usagi. He's, uhm, special in his own little way. And Suzuki-san is awesome.

Misaki is kind of... Meh. I don't know, he's very funny and all, but... Together with Usagi, he just bothers me. He's too indecisive! One second, he muses over how much he would like to spend the rest of his life with Usagi, and is all like yadayada-raburabu-kyaakyaa. The next second, he bans every thought of ever liking him, even a little bit. It was rather cute at first, but later on it just got annoying. He just can't pull off being coy and lovable at the same time, like Hiroki can. Aah, I lovelovelove Hiro. X3 So what if he needs some serious anger management? He's so adorable! And the scowling! The endless scowling! Kyah! [/fangirl moment]
I love who they put him with, too. Nowaki is as lovable as Hiro is! If not more so. Dang, he must be the freaking sweetest seme I have ever seen since Sora from Sukisyo, or the gypsy from Kaze to Ki no Uta whose name I can't remember.

Shinobu.... Why oh WHY do every single Junjou fan I know of hate Shinobu-chin's guts? What is the obvious reason to dislike him that I've missed? He's so cute! And I would eat his stir-fry any day, just to see him prepare it. Oil, meat, vegetables, oil, meat, vegetables, oil, meat, vegetables, oil, meat, vegetables, oil, meat, vegetables... [/mumblemumble] And at least he's the straight-forward kind of uke who freely admits his love instead of being in denial about it, like a certain someone is. -gives Misaki a blank stare รก la Shinobu-

That leaves Miyagi. He is... Hilarious, for lack of a better word. And although I adore Miyagi x Shinobu, You is very cute together with Hiroki. -nod-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:44 am
I love Junjo Romantica! blaugh I watch the first season of the anime twice already and got 4 volumes of the manga, just need volumes 3 & 4 then 7 when it comes out. >3<

For my favorite character.... I have to say I love all the semes. xd Miyagi first then Usagi and sadly last Nowaki. whee

As for couple that is a tuff one. gonk Each one makes me laugh, especially Romantica but I love how Shindou was a stalker in Terrorist and I love how Hiro-san quickly reacts to anything Nowaki says or does...
um... so...

in order of favorites:
1) Romantica
2) Terrorist
3) Egotist

I can't wait to get volume 7 cause I'm really looking foreward to read more of Terrorist couple and to see how far they will go.
wink  

good-jack04

iiAzurae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:57 am
I think it's an awesome anime, but idk about the manga, only read the first few chapters.
Can't wait til the next season, gotta catch up though! *goes to watch the anime*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:40 pm
i love it 4laugh even though i haven't finish it, which i probably should...  

Spikey Ziggy

flexistential crisis

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:21 pm
I love Junjou Romantica! Hiroki and Nowaki are so adorable together!!! heart

I can't wait for season 2 to start in October! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm
October can't come soon enough!  

KING KITTAN YEAHHH

Katamari Syndrome

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:25 am
Finally! Volume 7 comes out this Tuesday! I'm so psyched! I'm going Friday after school to pick it up!
whee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:57 pm
I watched the first season, but I haven't read the manga. It's one of my new favorite yaoi.  

xBriar_Rose

Aekea Mystic

20,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

good-jack04

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:05 am
I just saw the opening and ending for the season 2 and I can't wait to finally find some sub version of the episodes! =D I am even more excited when I found out about the Junjou Mistake couple.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:42 am
I saw the first 2 episodes of the second season and I still love it!!! heart

I hear that there's another couple that'll appear later on in the series.  

flexistential crisis

Prophet

Katamari Syndrome

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:55 pm
Oh man, someone beat me to it!
I was going to say that there is apparently another couple comming soon.
Junjo Mistake. It's Asahina and Isaka. Who knew.
rolleyes
I think i saw it comming from the first apperance of those too haha.

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games