Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IveriArenim

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:54 pm
wow........someone has too much time on their hands

*hits back arrow and tries to forget the nasty stuff she just read*  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:40 pm
If L were a female, there would actually be a COMPETENT female in the series. >.>  

racecar-raccoon

27x

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:13 pm
OF course she would be compitent. Like I said, she would be the first woman to resist light, which would probably freak him out...
I also think that being L, he woudl find some advantages to being a girl.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:55 pm
racecar-raccoon
If L were a female, there would actually be a COMPETENT female in the series. >.>
'

What about Naomi Misora, or Halle Lidner? They were both fairly competent.  

Naomi Baine

CamTheAlmighty

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:16 am
Hmm if L was a Girl well she/he would be the smartest sexiest Anime Character around, and with like perfect hair dude!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:38 pm
Noemi R LeNoir
racecar-raccoon
'

Quoted for truth. Even if Naomi got killed by Light, she deducted more than L did in less time. So I'd say that's pretty competent.  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Naomi Baine

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:11 pm
L Lawliet
Noemi R LeNoir
racecar-raccoon
'

Quoted for truth. Even if Naomi got killed by Light, she deducted more than L did in less time. So I'd say that's pretty competent.

Yup, and think. If Light had written down ANOTHER alias the second time, he would have totally blown his cover as Kira.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:15 pm
I_27_04
Stare at Light instead of Misa

Cytomander

miiso-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:12 pm
lawl !! whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:10 pm
Cytomander
I_27_04
Stare at Light instead of Misa
..... wow. I could dig that. /r/ rule 34  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Saint Hallow

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:47 pm
that is the worst idea ever. death note would lose half of its readers/viewers.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:51 pm
L Lawliet
I_27_04
Stare at Light instead of Misa.
Fixed. L is for lesbian.

If L was a girl, she wouldn't be as popular as male!L would be. It's the truth and you guys know it. Creepy looking girls are creepy looking girls; Creepy looking boys are interesting, mysterious, and sometimes sexy men.

Probably, if L really was a girl, she would act the same as the L we all know. To him, justice is the only thing that matters, so gender is nothing to him. But with all the things you've listed, you make her sound like a stereotypical whiny girl who cares about sex appeal than anything else. And that would totally go against L's character if he was like that.

I agree, if L was a girl then the fans would decrease. Also, if L was a girl, I can imagine her still dressing in oversized baggy clothing and still acting as L would. The other way just sounds like another Misa.  

one_smart_cucumber

ThreeBooksInTheFire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:54 pm
^_^ I like the idea!

Alyssa: O.O" Omfg... L... as... A... Girl?

L: *edging away from topic slowly*

Me: ^_^ Haha... Flowers on the back of jeans... eek idea

L: *edging away some more*

Alyssa: ...I don't think I want to know what her idea is...

Me: *gets glue and little flowers*

Alyssa: RUN L! RUN!!

Me: That's me when I actually take this seriously XD

Me: But I don't, which is why I'm not complaining about how much of a horrible idea it is like everyone else. Seriously, they need to lighten up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:14 pm
Don't say that. No. L would definitely not be ANYTHING like that if he were a girl. Because he would just be L, only WAYYYY smarter and ... be a girl?  

faerygirl-14

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:16 pm
Naomi Baine
L Lawliet
Noemi R LeNoir
racecar-raccoon
'

Yup, and think. If Light had written down ANOTHER alias the second time, he would have totally blown his cover as Kira.

That is incorrect. Naomi knew about the bus thing. L didn't. Therefore, L is still awesome. That's like saying Near was better because he knew about the Death Note, and the fake rule. I don't see anything for Halle...  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff