Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
When the Emmy met the Panic. PICTURES FINALLY UP. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:36 pm
I've never been to a concert let alone a PATD concert. I was wondering where did you ordered your tickets and how do you get early entry?  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:49 am
Luna_92
I've never been to a concert let alone a PATD concert. I was wondering where did you ordered your tickets and how do you get early entry?

You can buy tickets from a ticket site. Such as ticketmaster.
Or you can go to the venue where its at and try buying them.

Panda Cheval

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:11 pm
Luna_92

I got early entry tickets from the Panic at the Disco presale.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:54 pm
@Sing surprised i see i wish i had early entery.  

Fragile Panic

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:16 pm

I'll spare my little fan girl squeal from you here, since I already did it over myspace. mad D
But ahh. I wanted early entry so badly, but I couldn't get it.
gonk

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:18 pm
@T & Gummy: Aww guys I'm so sorry. :

SingPaNiCDiScO

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:57 pm
@Sing:it's ok but i'm still sad.lol.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:44 am
*jealousy*
domokun  

miss-mechanical

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:46 am
Luna_92

i am wondering the same confused  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:40 pm
Sing, you're so lucky. I'm just...not even going to start. crying heart I wouldn't even know where to begin!

I'm going to see Panic At The Disco tomorrow. 4laugh

I'm sad that I don't have early entry. sad I'd give anything to meet them. I wish I knew of some possible way to meet them without early entry, besides waiting outside for three hours by their bus after the show (which I'd totally do, but I don't think my dad would be up for that!). gonk

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:07 am
PrimeOdd
Sing, you're so lucky. I'm just...not even going to start. crying heart I wouldn't even know where to begin!

I'm going to see Panic At The Disco tomorrow. 4laugh

I'm sad that I don't have early entry. sad I'd give anything to meet them. I wish I knew of some possible way to meet them without early entry, besides waiting outside for three hours by their bus after the show (which I'd totally do, but I don't think my dad would be up for that!). gonk
Where dark clothes & shades, and hang around the backstage entrance until a group of important looking people walk by. Then just get yourself in the middle of them, act casual and try to blend in as they all flash their VIP passes by the guards domokun xp

But then you have to get there way early instead of waiting around way late, so your dad might not be up for that either xp gonk

I wish all of us could just meet them somehow.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:53 pm
If I were you and that happend to me I wouldnt ask for chirstmas presents anymore or birthday presents.
and the ironic part is...
May 3rd is my birthday!

If Ryan Ross hugged me my life would be like 507% complete.
Becuse if you all havent noticed I'm slightly in love with Ryan.
<3  

VickyT_089

Aria Prime

Wealthy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:49 pm
I Say,

you are LUCKY because i live in michigan, nowhere near a major venue and it sucks, the only time they will PROBLY come to my City is in August, since that is when the huge fair is, Hopefully the local Radio Station (WIOG, if your wondering) gets some good bands if they are not already touring, the last 2 years were alright, but hopefully this year is better AWESOME. mrgreen

*hoping, but probly wont happen in my lifetime* gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:57 am
Today is the day of the Panic at the Disco concert that Taka and I are going to! <3

Panda Cheval

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:22 am
Panda.Gal
Today is the day of the Panic at the Disco concert that Taka and I are going to! <3
Ahhh <3
You guys must be so excited! 4laugh

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas