Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Are You a 'Shipper? (You know what I mean by that, right?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vulcankitty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:40 pm
I like picard/beverly, odo/kira heart , jadzia/worf, garak/ziyal, quark/ro laren(from the books)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:54 pm
TheSpork
I'm such a Dukat/Kira (DS9) shipper, it isn't even funny. sweatdrop They're just such an odd couple, even if they aren't canon, that it just held my attention forever. heart

Also among my favorites was Garak/Bashir, Quark/Jadzia, and Odo/Kira. Only one is canon, how sad am I? sweatdrop

Quark/Jadzia... that sounds interesting.  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

GreenCat3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:21 am
Me? I like Dukat/Winn. (OMGtheirloveissoevil!)

My personal favorite, though, is Julian/Jadzia. heart

User Image User Image

The icons say it all. ^_^

Slash makes the baby GreenCat cry. No. Just...no. Sometimes it makes sense, but other times it just results in major canon ruptures. I actually have a whole slash rant in my brain, I just have to write it down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:44 pm
GreenCat3

Slash makes the baby GreenCat cry. No. Just...no. Sometimes it makes sense, but other times it just results in major canon ruptures. I actually have a whole slash rant in my brain, I just have to write it down.

Teehee, that's so true. Slash makes me cry, too, because the canon rips and tears are so immense that it boggles the mind.  

Ginga

GreenCat3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:33 pm
Can you believe I saw GoldenEye (James Bond) slash?!

crying Owie. Just...owie.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:15 pm
I read a slash fanfic (REALLY AMATEUR!!!) that paired Q with Riker. stressed *gag, barf, hark!!!* I almost died laughing, it was so badly done....  

Shuromai

Ginga

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:47 pm
Shuromai
I read a slash fanfic (REALLY AMATEUR!!!) that paired Q with Riker. stressed *gag, barf, hark!!!* I almost died laughing, it was so badly done....

EEW, oh my God. xd

That is something I never want to envision ever again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:52 pm
Ginga
Shuromai

EEW, oh my God. xd

That is something I never want to envision ever again.

There was some site I went to .... can't remember what or where... that had all these slash fanfics written by this one lesbian and her friends, none of whom were half-decent writers. I wish I could remember where that was, because some of them were really very funny in their own pathetic way...  

Shuromai

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:16 am
Odo/Kira, Garak/Ziyal (I wanted more, damn it! gonk ), and Julian/Jadzia. I really loved all of them together.

GreenCat3
Me? I like Dukat/Winn. (OMGtheirloveissoevil!)

That one actually gave me the shudders. *shudders* Dukat makes me laugh, but I hated Kai Winn. Every time Dukat and Winn were kissing or something, I'd just go, "Ew ew ew ew ew ew ewwww!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:46 pm
I like Jadzia and Bashir.
But I also like the idea of Seven and the Doctor, even though that really couldn't be any sort of physical relationship.  

Child of the 80s

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:26 pm
Child of the 80s
But I also like the idea of Seven and the Doctor, even though that really couldn't be any sort of physical relationship.

I liked Seven and the Doctor too. Or Kes and the Doctor. And the Doctor could be solid whenever he wanted to be, so I don't see why a physical relationship would be out of the question. Seven would just have to be careful not to knock his mobile projector off. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:33 pm
Lindira
Child of the 80s

I liked Seven and the Doctor too. Or Kes and the Doctor. And the Doctor could be solid whenever he wanted to be, so I don't see why a physical relationship would be out of the question. Seven would just have to be careful not to knock his mobile projector off. xd

*snort* That IS true.

The Doctor and Seven would've been so sweet...

And it would've at least prevented Chakotay and Seven. domokun  

Ginga

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:03 pm
Ginga

It was nice to see Seven be with someone, but that was one of the most awkward relationships ever. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:05 pm
Lindira
Ginga

It was nice to see Seven be with someone, but that was one of the most awkward relationships ever. sweatdrop

It was painful to watch. D:  

Ginga

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:26 pm
I know this is a bit late coming, but...

How's everyone liking the T'Pol/Tucker Relationship moving along? it's cool how they're getting along, damn near admitting it, too...I always hate how people p***y-foot around these things stare  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff