Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
Awareness:Group Effort Quest (Update on message board/Pole!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it degrading to the symbol of Awareness if the Ribbon Ponies are aloud to be RPed?
Yes, the Ribbon Ponies should be UnRPable
41%
 41%  [ 21 ]
No, the Ribbon Ponies should be able to be RPed
58%
 58%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 51

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:16 am
Ribbons always feel so cheesy to me. That aside, I'd get diabetes/juvenile diabetes (diabetes for a grandfather and an aunt. And juvenile diabetes the young girl nextdoor who was breifly the youngest person in North America with type 1 diabetes) but I'm afraid I'd never go after the custom slot. =x

If this keeps going though I'll be sure to send over some gold. Best of luck to all of you. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:26 pm
Just dropped Lita a PM regarding the pink ribbon- my mother had breast cancer back in 2001, and managed to pull through it.

I think this is a great idea. <3

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:11 pm
Alright, I can't belive the turn out! I'm gonna set up the mule for donations and such right now. Also, once I have it set up, i'm gonna add everyone on the list as a friend of the mule so everyone can be contacted easily. I'll post again about somthing else as soon as i set the mule up.

But i'd like to say thanks and that i am so happy, no, i adore everyone who has even just offered a possible donation. I can't wait to see this completed. And i am so happy and elated at the response in such a small amount of time. I belive i might start adding other meanings to the colors already there.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:45 pm
Alright, so the mule as been made! Please meet Mrs. Aware! I'm gonna see if i can get some money to deisign this mule to look kinda like the one in the sign. If you can donate clothes items that would be helpful, but no gold donations will be spent on this avi.

All those participating:

If you could, once you have designed your Usdia please PM this account with the form/design so i can keep it "on file" for future ref.

Also, Those who have friend requests off, please send one to this account. To all others, i'm going to be sending you a request so it is easier to keep in contact.

Thank you,

Mrs. Aware  

Mrs Aware

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:14 pm
I won't be able to participate but, I'd just like to suggest a premature birth awareness Usdia. ^_^; S'just something, if anyone was interetsted, that I'd really love to see. *was four months premature*

Great idea!  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:59 pm
I'd like to snag hunger please.

I've always been passionate about food drives locally and state-wide.

n__n; I would have snagged cancer since my mother died from endometrial (uterine) cancer, but eh. I'm glad that Chaifuzz got it. ^ w ^  

Lord Mintyluff

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:59 pm
That is an amazing idea. I have two friends, they are twins, who were born premature. Both just a pound when they were born.

I'll definatly add it to the list for anyone to use if they wish. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:01 pm
Lawll ii pop
I'd like to snag hunger please.

I've always been passionate about food drives locally and state-wide.

n__n; I would have snagged cancer since my mother died from endometrial (uterine) cancer, but eh. I'm glad that Chaifuzz got it. ^ w ^

Well their is most likely a ribbon for that kind of cancer, if you want me to look it up or if you want to look it up.

But i'll put you down for Hunger. Thank you for joining. ^^  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Lord Mintyluff

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:05 pm
The specific color for it is peach, and if I can...beforehand...could I claim that if you put it in? It'd mean the world to me...

Stage 3 is when they finally caught, but I was proud of her. They said she only have less then 6 months to live...she made it through an entire year. ^ ^

EDIT: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:26 pm
Of course. Would you like to keep your claim on Hunger as well?  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Lord Mintyluff

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:36 pm
Yes please. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:37 pm
Alrighty, all set. thanks so much. ^^  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Mrs Aware

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:57 pm
Update: The mule looks so much prettier now! Now accpeting Donations as well. Remember, if you wish to make a donation for a spesific ribbon please send it to the person signed up for that ribbon. This is for donations that will go to the group as a whole.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:54 pm
I just sent a PM request for the Alzheimer ribbon. :3

My heart goes out to everyone of you who have signed up for a ribbon. <3  

Elda-Kun

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:21 pm
I'll need some time to contemplate a design for my ribbon... so busy this weekend sweatdrop

Its great seeing everyone participating and spreading "awareness" heart

Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces