Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Yaoi L Romance
~Wammy's House~ ((open, accepting, and updated)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:17 pm
Then Beyond Birth day kicked open the door and repiled
" Oh Watari, I used to be an orphan here, but then my new family took me out of here, * I just made that part up* But it seems my new family couldn't stand me so they sent me here to become a student. I can't believe you've forgotten me already and you gave me my name, Beyond Birth day."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:24 pm
Watari backed away, feeling for the button. Where was the dratted thing? He knew it was around her somewhere...

"Beyond Birthday," he whispered in astonishment. "After all of these years..." And he pressed it.

Immediately, L's laptop started beeping. He stood up and walked out of his office. "An emergency? What could be the matter?" he wondered aloud in his monotone voice. Halfway to the room...

godessofthieves

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:28 pm
((so is he going to play as a student for a while, then kill, or is he just going to kill?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:31 pm
(( could be both ways))

BB then Walked towards Watari's desk
" And now watari, where am I going to stay at for the night? hmm?" asked BB while he was walking towards Watari  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:37 pm
((kk))

Watari walked back a little further, but his back finally touched the wall. He was trapped.

"Watari?" a voice called. "There seems to be a problem?" L's face appeared in the doorway. His facial features hardly changed when they saw Beyond Birthday, but inside he was shocked. "BB?" he asked. "What a pleasant surprise to see you."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:44 pm
BB looked back, smiling innocently like a child

" Oh L it's so good to see you once again. Here, come over here, I want to give you something." said BB happily while doing the finger motion of come over here.  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:48 pm
But L knew that the student meant harm to him - quickly surveying the terrified look in Watari's eyes, the fact that there was a problem and he was alerted immediately...the scene played out the facts for him.

Instead, the detective played Ignorant. "I do not do what others tell me to. If you wish to show me something, then please do. And," he added, "I suppose you needed W to show me what this thing was...?" He hinted at the fact of the position he was in right now, standing in front of an old man that was backed against the wall.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:00 pm
" Alright then if that's what you want." Smirked BB as he got closer to L
But when he got to L, he wrapped his arms around L and gave him and bear hugged

" You know something L, I think that someday, I just want to be like....YOU!" Whisperd BB into L's ear

" L, I got nothing harmful on me, you may go a head and check if you want too?" giggled BB while he was still hugging L  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:08 pm
L was disgusted by the hug and shoved the man off. For his scrawny-like appearance, he was stronger than he looked. "You do have something harmful on you," the detective snapped. "It is the derived drive to kill. You will never be me, no matter how hard you try, no matter what you look like."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:12 pm
BB just giggled
" Aww, oh what are you talking about L? I've change my ways I mean my " parents" changed my ways. So why are you being so cruel to me?" asked BB while raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:15 pm
So you are going to play that game... he thought coldly.

L's voice changed and softened when he spoke. "My apologies," he told BB. "I just get...anxious...when I walk into a room to see W harmed." He started to head out the door, then turned to face him. "Would you like to stay in your old room? I suppose you would want it after all of this time."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:22 pm
godessofthieves
So you are going to play that game... he thought coldly.

L's voice changed and softened when he spoke. "My apologies," he told BB. "I just get...anxious...when I walk into a room to see W harmed." He started to head out the door, then turned to face him. "Would you like to stay in your old room? I suppose you would want it after all of this time."

BB closed his eyes, smiled happily and repiled " Oh yes please. It's been such along time since I left." Then BB opend his eyes, walked up to L, placed his hands on his hips and just stared at L
" So L? How did you find out that Light person was Kira?" asked BB out in the plane blue  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:34 pm
L sighed. "That would be the same as asking a painter how they painted a masterpiece. There were multiple things, but perhaps we could discuss it later?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:40 pm
" Aww fine then, I'll go bring my stuff in and clean up ,my room" sighed BB as he was walking away out the door

When BB passed L, he didn't stop, not even for a second, not even one glance at him
" I'll see you latter.........L" smirked BB as he walked off

(( how am I doing so far playing as BB?))  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers