Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Which OHSHC character are you most like? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cann0torcani

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:56 pm
hmmmm... lol, well i think im most like the twins cuz i luv 2 mess around with ppl
an i dont always let everybody in. i have 2 close friends that ill tell anything 2 xD
lol, i like pullin pranks an twistin ppls words around. i often contradict myself too!
so i would hjave 2 say im most like the twins!! lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:23 pm
I would consider myself part Kyouya and part Haruhi. I mean half of my mindset is like Kyouya's because if it benefits me then I will go for it. I'm a girl but I'm indifferent in how people treat me genderwise and the fact I get dense but give out good advice and so I consider that part of me part Haruhi.  

PhoenixWolfDragon

darkcrystallynangel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:28 pm
I am a lot like Haruhi cuz I love to read, dont care what people think of me...I am also a bit of a tomboy.
I am also like Hunny because I love sweets, and act a lot younger than I really am. I am also the oldest child(although i have more siblings than he does).
I guess I am a little like the twins too cuz I really like to pull pranks on ppl...especially my roommates...bwahahaha
Im also a little like Tamaki cuz I love to overdramatize things...just for a little fun though...I am also kinda spacey sometimes and live in my own little world.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:45 pm
My friends say I'm the female embodiment of Tamaki sweatdrop I do tend to act like him when I'm bored  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Nurikoluva

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:03 pm
I have to say I've got qualities from all of them...I'm super energetic and people friendly like Tamaki. I'm a book worm tom boy like Haruhi. I like to play pranks like Hika and Kao, and I looooove sweets like Hunni. So I'm not like one of them...I'm like most of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:06 am
I dunno...I think I'm like Haruhi, though. I'm kind of quirky like that. O..o Got the whole androgynous thing going on. 'Cept I don't have as much patience as her. I think I'd go on a killing spree before putting up with Tamaki and the Twins. xDD

EvanescentLight808

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:39 pm
I'm like Haruhi. I don't care if people mistake me for a guy, since that has happened before, and I really am so dense at times...

Either that or I'm like Hikaru....

I'm a cross between Hikaru and Haruhi....weird...and Kyoya....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:53 pm
I guess I'm a mix of Haruhi and the twins. I'm very stubborn. I am a bookworm, and smart. I am also very...how to say it...feel like I'm different from everyone and everyone thinks I'm weird. *shrugs* o well

k a z e f e ii

Hilarious Fatcat

5,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ToastedSkin

Interesting Explorer

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:22 pm
Tamaki... a lot like Tamaki x3
Im really spazzy and silly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:41 pm
Are you overly sweet and dramatic?  

Lady Sherlock

Sou-taichou Ichimaru Gin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:24 pm
I'm a lot like the twins.

...And probably that one guy.. *forgot his name* D:

Uhm...

The one that had a permanent scowl.. *beats head into wall for forgetting* x-X;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:29 pm
its Kasanoda....i think thats the name ur looking for  

Chipmunk Wrath

Sou-taichou Ichimaru Gin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:06 pm
YES.

Thank you, Love. <3

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:47 pm
no problem xd  

Chipmunk Wrath

CoHMissKyo

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:17 pm
I have to say I'm most like Haruhi. I cosplay her at cons, too.

Oh, and I'm the Haruhi for the Renge Hosto Club! Check out the thread, the link's in my sig, lol.  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff