trying to bug adam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:27 am
"Sure you are," Methos snarked. "That's why you're being such a Chatty Cathy. But never mind. If you want ice cream later, I suppose that can be arranged."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:56 pm
She gave a teasing grin on that, everyone wanted her to talk, gesh, before a lot of people would have paid for her to shut up, picky little people they were. Never know though, maybe food and ice cream could get a word or two from her, maybe. Phoenix was doing better then she had been, she wasn't jumping at the smallest sound anymore, in fact past her not talking she was back to her normal bitchy ways.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:18 am
Mike brought Phoenix's food, and Methos sat quietly sipping his beer and letting her eat.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:40 am
Eat? It was more like scarf it down like she hadn't eaten in at lest a few days, which she hadn't really, she ran out of food at home and well hadn't bothered to worry about it past the pizza she ordered last week. Needless to say it was wonderful, even if she wasn't at all normally fond of hamburgers. So it didn't take her long to be finished and licking her fingers happily.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:27 pm
As Phoenix devoured her food Methos amusedly pushed his chair back as if to remove himself from the "kill zone", then made a show of checking his fingers for tooth marks.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:39 pm
Which when she realized what he was doing Phoenix had to give a silent giggle, though the snort that went along with it wasn't silent which seemed to almost make her jump in surprise. After a second she only ended up laughing at her own actions, and while that wasn't exactly silent it was damned near silent.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:00 pm
Methos chuckled, then laughed out loud when he caught Joe rolling his eyes from behind the bar. "I expect you'll want ice cream now," he said to Phoenix. "How did you get here? Car? Cab?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:48 pm
'Drove of course' was her messily written answer to that once she got ahold of herself, then added, 'I was joking about the ice-cream you know."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:50 am
Methos' eyebrows rose as he read the answer, then waggled with all his 5000+ years of comic charm. "Shouldn't tease me, kid. I've been known to take a dare. From time to time, on alternate Thursdays." He paused, glancing at his watch. "What day is it, anyway?"

The question was rhetorical, of course. Adam was simply trying to amuse Phoenix with the Silly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:39 am
Easily amused was certainly one of her qualities given she gave another little giggle. At lest in her giggles it proved there wasn't anything else apparently wrong with her other then her refusal to talk. Which sure was a big thing, but it could have been worse, besides how could she not laugh when she knew people like him? She sipping on her soda even as she scribbled a few quick words, 'Would you trust me if I said thursday?'

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:11 pm
"In the famous words of Fox Mulder," Methos said solemnly, "'Trust No One.' Got a calendar on you?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:44 pm
Phoenix shook her head, looking almost disappointed, maybe she needed to track him down a few thursdays for the kicks of it. She did try the while pout and look innocent thing, why not, it was worth a try. Besides she could pull off looking innocent rather well.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:20 am
Methos snorted. "That face looks like you weren't kidding about the ice cream. Got to get up pretty early in the morning to fool me, y'know." He stands, tossing some bills on the table for Mike to get. "Come on. There's a Baskin Robbins a block over, then I'll walk you back to your car."  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:14 am
Ew, mornings, the likely hood of her ever getting up early in the morning was right around the likely hood of her to stop loving coffee. Still she was more then happy to jump up and give him another short lasting hug before grabbing her notebook and literally skipping towards the door. Phoenix had two things that could always get her attention, one he already knew, coffee, the other apparently was ice cream. She did stop at the door to wait for him out of kindness sake, still grinning her little head off.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:17 pm
Methos hadn't been hugged that much in a decade, and he glanced over at Joe to see the Watcher grinning in amusement. "Bite me," Methos grumbled as he passed the bar on his way out, smiling to himself over Joe's resultant chuckle.

Joining Phoenix, he began to lead the way to the ice cream shop.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff